Any chatty members due around January 25th?

I'm feeling okay but bloated! It looks like I have a bump, but I know it's just hormonal bloat. It's much bigger at the end of the day.

Also sooooo bloated, and gassy...:blush: it's awful.
Think MS is starting to rear its ugly head, come so close to being sick several times over the last couple of days.
Hope you're all doing good ladies.

I'm feeling the MS too, but lightly so. I am normally a major dessert fiend and now the thought is making me queasy. I'm wanting the healthier food. I made a nice salad earlier, ate some and felt great. Went to eat the rest of the salad and it suddenly seemed gross and nauseating. Ugh. It was such a good salad earlier!

Puffers, you should try to making smoothies! They really help my nausea.

Thanks! I have smoothies I eat for breakfast, so I'm getting ready to make mine before going to work. I feel REALLY nauseous this morning, hot and sweating a lot.
Bring it on :) I'm excited about this pregnancy and going to choose to view all the symptoms as a positive thing, because it's part of growing something beautiful.

Second beta today. Hope all is well! Eek

My nausea isn't as bad today, but I am sure it'll pick up within the next week! I'm trying to be positive about all my symptoms, also, as this is my last pregnancy!

Yes! So much bloat! I'm still feeling good. I did have a headache yesterday but we were out in the boat in the sun all day so that could have been it. Also tired and hungry. Nausea hasn't come yet and I'm a little nervous about it. I have a scan today so I'm super nervous there won't be anything:( we should at least see a sac.

Yay for more betas jcliff!

Let us know how the scan goes! I also have been getting headaches

I sure will! Had some nausea just now. It could have just been from having coffee but no breakfast. Ate a breakfast sandwich and feel a little better. Ughh 2 1/2 hours until my scan!

Omg yall! I saw the sac and yolk sac! Measuring right on at 5w5d :) I have an ultrasound photo I'll post in a bit!

However someone's feet smell so gross right now! And it's super hot in this welaiting room and smelly!!

Here's my scan..
6w0d by LMP
Measuring 5w5d which is right on with ovulation
Gestational sac and yolk sac seen well!
BP: 118/70

I go back Tuesday to have another scan to see Baby and a heartbeat!

Attachments

• IMG_7398.jpg
    IMG_7398.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8
:happydance:

Yay for the great scan!! I'm jealous... Mine isn't until 8 weeks!

I'm jealous too! I don't think I get a scan until 8 weeks, so another like 3 weeks!

Thanks! My doctor isn't great and wanted to be on top of things since I had.a mmc at 10 weeks last pregnancy

Not yet. I was told either this afternoon or tomorrow AM, she did not STAT them this time I think. Im fine either way. I would be happy if this pregnancy sticks because the thought of telling my 4 year old she will have a baby sister or brother makes my heart flutter (She is obsessed with babies). And on the other hand this wasnt planned and I just started a new job, have a big family vacation planned to disney in October, so it wasnt ideal. So either way I believe God has it planned.

Congrats on the scan! Great news that you'll quickly have another to check again. I'm hoping I can get away with another but I probably won't as I have no history of anything to be worried about.

Ahh such a sweet sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->