Any chatty members due around January 25th?

They do it a lot here. I got a BFP last wed and called the dr Thursday. Went in same day and she gave me blood work to make sure pregnancy viable before scheduling my prenatal appointments. Same thing with my first two

wow! that sounds really nice. I wish I could have gotten that. That's great that you were able. I guess I just have to be patient for June 13th !

Meanwhile feeling miserable, but so excited. I have been battling digestive problems and nausea along w/ fatigue. Ready for a somewhat restful weekend!

some doctors will just have to wait until around 7-8 weeks and do your first appointment. This is usually for a normal pregnancy. Unless there was any reason for concern. Like for me I had a miscarriage so he wanted me in asap to get on progesterone and monitor me.

Jcliff.. aren't you on progesterone supplements? Maybe that is why your progesterone is high? I guess the only way to know for sure is the ultrasound. When is yours scheduled for?

The nausea is something serious this morning for me. I think it has to do with coffee. I've noticed if I drink coffee I don't feel great, but mornings I don't drink it i'm usually ok.

My prog was high second beta so no supplements this time. Is anyone else feeling SOOOO bloated? I cannot suck in my gut. Any time I eat something I feel like I ate a huge thanksgiving dinner

Oh ok! Got ya! Well when did he schedule your ultrasound for?

Super bloated here too! Nausea has kicked in today. So feeling like crap. As soon as DD goes down for a nap I will be too!

I go on the 16th. I also will find out my due date, I'm just guessing with my ticker, but I feel further along.

Just curious.. did you have betas or anything with your other pregnancies? We're your symptoms different for boy va girl?

I WAS bloated, now it seems it's all being released. My digestive system seems haywire and moving fast now instead of lagging. My bloated stomach is rather flat for now. I'm sure it'll be very back and forth.

Getting anxious for the first appt.... I had nightmares last night and just want time to fly by just a little bit faster so I can go to the doctor!
11 days :)

My pregnancy with my daughter was a nighmare from day one. Sick for 9 months with a migraine. My sons pregnancy was a breeeeze

Hello dearies, new here and first time pregnant due Jan 16th. I'd love to chat as this is an unknown zone for me, I dont know any new moms or moms to be, so I need all the support I can get. 😣 Currently on progesterone because it was lowering 25-20-18 and my beta not so great, 1700 to 3900 in more than a week. Have another check up this morning, wish me luck. 😫Sending my good thoughts to you all ♡

Sorry I've been mia today! We bought the car! So we marked that off the list! I also got the double stroller I've been wanting brand new on eBay for $100 so saved another $75-100 there! Woohoo! Checking things off. I know it's early but I'm not really superstitious and I don't know if I'll have a baby shower this time so we have to spread thugs out through the entire pregnancy.

Anyway.. my bloat is still here. I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before I went to the potty finally and emptied out my system FINALLY and it flattened out my belly some but no other symptoms just super tired! Hope everything is ok in there!
Welcome Mona! Good luck with everything. Hopefully little bean is sticking in there for you!

I'm with you on the bloat it's awful, and heartburn topped with ms is making life tough hopefully it because our babies are nice and healthy

I found out Saturday evening I was pregnant. I was back and forward to the toilet for 3.5 at work then had to take paracetamol for dental pain. Had really sore boobs too (the kind of sore when you need baby to feed) but he's 8 months old and is taking more and more formula. Kind of put 2 and 2 together. Nurse confirmed it. Think baby is due around Jan 30 but won't know for sure for a week yet.

Sorry I've been mia today! We bought the car! So we marked that off the list! I also got the double stroller I've been wanting brand new on eBay for $100 so saved another $75-100 there! Woohoo! Checking things off. I know it's early but I'm not really superstitious and I don't know if I'll have a baby shower this time so we have to spread thugs out through the entire pregnancy.

Anyway.. my bloat is still here. I can't remember if it was yesterday or the day before I went to the potty finally and emptied out my system FINALLY and it flattened out my belly some but no other symptoms just super tired! Hope everything is ok in there!
Welcome Mona! Good luck with everything. Hopefully little bean is sticking in there for you!

Yay for the car! I'm waiting to make sure there's only one before we make our purchase. (I don't think twins, but just in case!)

I'm still super bloated and in between sizes. My regular clothes make me look fat, but my maternity clothes make me look pregnant (and I'm still trying to hide it until the ultrasound). I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow!

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow too. I don't have any maternity clothes, but finding the bloat is making my clothes feel rather uncomfortable. I had lost some weight so at least some of my bigger clothes will fit soon.

Congratulations

I found out Saturday evening I was pregnant. I was back and forward to the toilet for 3.5 at work then had to take paracetamol for dental pain. Had really sore boobs too (the kind of sore when you need baby to feed) but he's 8 months old and is taking more and more formula. Kind of put 2 and 2 together. Nurse confirmed it. Think baby is due around Jan 30 but won't know for sure for a week yet.

I'm feeling good lately. 'Boobs hurt on and off but that's it. Maybe I'll luck out this time with no m/s!

J I'm thinking the same! Im 6.3 today and still feeling pretty good overall. With my DD and progesterone I was super nauseous and even the last pregnancy without the progesterone I was still nauseous. So I'm a little worried but trying to "enjoy" it at the same time while staying positive!

Thanks for the congrats on the car! It's still weird to not have my car!

I'm in between sizes too. Tshirts are getting tight, shorts are uncomfortable and maternity clothes if I'm not careful make me look super pregnant.

Scan on Tuesday to hopefully see a baby with a heartbeat! Super nervous!

When is everyone else's scans? i know some are coming up in a couple weeks!

Yay for the car! I'm waiting to make sure there's only one before we make our purchase. (I don't think twins, but just in case!)

I'm still super bloated and in between sizes. My regular clothes make me look fat, but my maternity clothes make me look pregnant (and I'm still trying to hide it until the ultrasound). I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow!

Have to let us know which car you go with and post a pic!

I go for my first appt June 13th. I'll be 7 weeks and 1 day. They said it's a confirmation appointment, so I'm not sure what all that includes. Does a confirmation appointment mean they'll run all the tests they need to? They said my first appointment is with a nurse practitioner. My 11 week appointment is with a doctor.

My first appointment (where they usually do the dating scan) is June 21, just over 8 weeks. I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->