Any chatty members due around January 25th?

Jcliff yes I agree he does have a plan. I'm sure this one will stick just fine! And happy 5 weeks!!

Marriedlaydee yes I'm super grateful for the scans! He didn't charge me for yesterday's! With my DD I found her heartbeat really early at like 7 weeks and some days and I'm hoping to find this one early too. It helps so much with the anxiety.

I woke up this morning with a Linea nigra and huge areolas... Anyone else experiencing this so early?? With my last two I know I was closer to 10 weeks when these symptoms started popping up.

Second beta 1586 and prog 47 💪🏻 Dr said viable pregnancy and booked my first US

Yay for good numbers and ultrasound booking!

The only symptoms I seem to have is just the tiredness! I was so nauseous Tuesday but I think it was nerves from the ultrasound. Other than that I'm ok! Which is so scary! Even on the progesterone!

However DH and I went and found this little gem that were thinking of buying! It's a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe! It has a 3rd row seating with air conditioning controls for back there which is awesome since in SC it's so miserably hot! It's leather seats and the second row seats slide back and forth for more room where it's needed! It only has 32,000 miles which is less than my car now! It has navigation and all the goodies and bonus my payment will be about $100 LESS!!!!! And my insurance would be $55 LESS every month! So I'm driving it for a couple of days to make sure this is what we want. But so far so good!

Attachments

• IMG_7413.jpg
    IMG_7413.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 3
I saw my little blob today! 6 weeks too small for the heartbeat to be seen. So im back in two weeks to see him hopefully a lot bigger and with a booming heart!!!

<3 <3 I'm in love <3 <3

Yay for good numbers and ultrasound booking!

The only symptoms I seem to have is just the tiredness! I was so nauseous Tuesday but I think it was nerves from the ultrasound. Other than that I'm ok! Which is so scary! Even on the progesterone!

However DH and I went and found this little gem that were thinking of buying! It's a 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe! It has a 3rd row seating with air conditioning controls for back there which is awesome since in SC it's so miserably hot! It's leather seats and the second row seats slide back and forth for more room where it's needed! It only has 32,000 miles which is less than my car now! It has navigation and all the goodies and bonus my payment will be about $100 LESS!!!!! And my insurance would be $55 LESS every month! So I'm driving it for a couple of days to make sure this is what we want. But so far so good!

I have a Hyundai Tucson 2015 and I love it. Hoping I can fit three across with this babe!

We have to go car shopping again. I'm trying to decide between a van or suv.

Yay for seeing blob on the scan and let the next two week roll on for you so you can see that sweet heartbeat!!

I've never had or known anyone that's had a Hyundai so I'm hoping it'll be good to me!

I'm only 27 so I just can't bring myself to be a van mom yet lol! Everyone always loves the van though!

Yay for seeing blob on the scan and let the next two week roll on for you so you can see that sweet heartbeat!!

I've never had or known anyone that's had a Hyundai so I'm hoping it'll be good to me!

I'm only 27 so I just can't bring myself to be a van mom yet lol! Everyone always loves the van though!

I'm only 29! Lol, the automatic sliding doors seem so convenient.

I'm 32 and still not a van fan but I do have to say, the thought of having a vaccum in my car is a dreammmmm

I need to check out the back of this car I think there's a plug thing for a vacuum

ANYONE else wanna share bump photos with me? The other bump thread is fairly dead! Nobody posts anymore

Attachments

• IMG_7419.jpg
    IMG_7419.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 9
Does anyone else have high progesterone? My dr just called me and said he wants to book an early US to rule out multiples. I guess my prog level was high for 5 weeks at 48? And I have twins in my family

I wish I had a before picture.. My bloat is so big! I'll share a picture tonight

Does anyone else have high progesterone? My dr just called me and said he wants to book an early US to rule out multiples. I guess my prog level was high for 5 weeks at 48? And I have twins in my family

Did you do IVF? I won't have a first appointment until June 13th. I'll be at 7 weeks and 1 day. I have a feeling mine is high too based on how strong my last test was (see attached.. this was at 4 weeks and 5 days I think). I'm worried about molar pregnancies all of the sudden now, because that can be high HCG also. I feel positive though, just anxious at the same time. How did you get to do the blood tests?

Attachments

• 18817496_10154524673712109_2135818770_o.jpg
    18817496_10154524673712109_2135818770_o.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 3
No ivf. My HCG was normal. Like 2000 at 5w

I'm just wondering how you can get an early blood test like that. does it depend on the doctor?

They do it a lot here. I got a BFP last wed and called the dr Thursday. Went in same day and she gave me blood work to make sure pregnancy viable before scheduling my prenatal appointments. Same thing with my first two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->