Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Aww I know the feeling, and its terrible that the dentist can't do a thing about it!! I know if you bite on a clove between your teeth where it hurts it helps, ant won't hurt the baby, its only a spice after all.
But I do agree, there's nothing like Gods healing hand, will pray for you!!

praying for you lynnikins. tooth pain is one of the worst and even rougher that they cant help you until baby comes. :hugs:

its just probably gonna be surgery to remove the broken tooth, im guessing they wont help caus they didnt in my last pregnancy, now my cheek is swollen though so we are gonna head to the out of hours doc since i think its infected and need antibiotics I have no way to get to a dentist without DH taking time off work to take me tomorrow

mrsh2011, VERY well said! Thank you for your input!!

As for you Lynnikins, I'm so sorry to hear about your tooth pain!! I will most definitely keep you in my prayers!! :hugs: God can and Will heal you! I believe it!

Praying for your teeth!

AFM - please pray this baby is sticky. I have low progesterone and I'm forever thinking about miscarriage. I know I shouldn't worry but yikes....

Praying for your teeth!

AFM - please pray this baby is sticky. I have low progesterone and I'm forever thinking about miscarriage. I know I shouldn't worry but yikes....

does your doc have you on progesterone supplements? i have low progesterone and i use a natural cream i get online. i would miscarry without it.

Nope, but I see my doc today with the results of the first blood test and hopefully she will give me a script for pessaries today.

I'll be praying!! What a scary situation! I hope you get something to help with that soon!

OK, reversal of problems :(. Low hcg and high progesterone. Any ideas? Hcg = 20, proog = 43.

i wish i could help hun. i dont know what levels are supposed to be or what to do about low hcg. what is your doc saying about it? is there a plan of action yet?

I don't know either. But it could be completely normal for the HcG to be that low at that stage of pregnancy. Its still pretty early on. Don't give up hope! We'll all be praying for you!

will be praying thats a sticky baby hun,

I ended up going to a&e and got some antibiotics now which are helping me manage got a swollen cheek though which isnt nice

So glad you got something for your tooth, praying God keeps your baby safe from the antibiotics!
MRS2011, praying your bean will stick! Pleas keep us updated!!

I'm glad you got something Lynnikins!! That makes me happy! I just hope it takes away all the pain!

lynnikins- i hope the swelling goes down when those antibiotics kick in. and that the pain goes away!!!! prayed for you hun :hugs:

thanks girls the antibiotics are slowly kicking in and they are safe for baby too so no worries there.

thank goodness they are starting to work already. i was sure they wouldnt hurt baby.

I'm so glad they're working!! Also, that they aren't harming baby! :) Well good! Will still pray for you!

thanks girls, OH has gone back to work after taking the last couple of days off to help me out so today is first day doing the nursery run with the boys on my own

the nursery run should be fun sweets! i took my boys to pick some stuff for my last baby. they got him a blue blanket and some other things, also a toy for themselves lol. do you know the gender of the baby or team yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->