Any Christians Wanna Chat?

expecta- yes, i meant your childrens names :flower:

linnikins- you are almost there!!!!! i cant wait to hear the gender:winkwink:

Well thank you :) I appreciate that :) I like the names too!

well im shattered been a full days work before 12.30 today im ready for a nap lol. i cant believe how quickly the last couple of weeks have gone we are away next week then when we get back im nearly 31 wks ekkk.

Oh wow! You're getting close!!! :D I'm so excited for you! I can't wait until I get close!! It feel like a lifetime away for now. Yesterday I was swimming, and I do 40 lengths, and I was counting them down, I was thinking about How I was that pregnant each length haha. Just picturing being that pregnant and swimming (Hopefully I'll still be able to)

When is your Due date?

6th of december and it cant come soon enough atm, turned into a hormonal overly emotional pregnant lady on my poor DH last night and been fighting tears all day today caus im just feeling like im the one who has to hold everything together and i just want to cry and hug my mum

:hugs: I'm sorry. That's so hard when that happens. I know the feeling. Feel free to vent to us if you need. We're here for you. I'll be praying for you. :hugs: again.

thanks hun, i sorted my head out by getting stuck into housework today so happier now

im sorry hun, just part of the roller coaster i guess. i hope you feel better! :hugs: i had a rough day yesterday too. woke up feeling weak and tired. my muscles were achey and just didnt feel right. my DH came home and finished the house work while i took a nap.

Oh that's nice :) I'm glad you're feeling better Lynnikins!! I hate feeling irritated and cranky.

I've had one of those days today. My sister came for a visit, she's planning on moving here, but she's a person that likes attention, so when things weren't going her way, she ended up getting upset and stressed out, and anytime I would suggest something or try to help, she would just tell me something else that was wrong. It was frustrating.

Also my Son was in a mood today! My goodness!! I couldn't deal with him!!

Just two more hours and Hubban is home! :)

Its nice Blessedmomma, that he came home and cleaned for you! That's wondeful. :) So nice when they do that!

sorry about your son and sister being difficult. hun

Meh, Its okay. My sister is just scared, I wish I could help. And my Son is just reading my emotions I guess.

Just wanted to say hi to you all again! I miss chatting with you guys!

Found a new Church Finally! It was great! I hope to go again! :)

I hope you're all doing well! :hugs:

yay congrats on a new church!!! its nice to fellowship:hugs:

Yeah, it was so great!! It felt Amazing being back in Church! I loved it!

How are things for you?

I cannot believe I forgot to come back and check this thread. /: I'm sorry I'm so forgetful and :dohh: :haha:.

Glad you found a church Xpecta! I hope it continues to be a good experience for you! :hugs:

Yeah, it was so great!! It felt Amazing being back in Church! I loved it!

How are things for you?

im good hun. its getting harder to get up and go in the morning, but morning sickness seems to be going away so i guess thats a good trade off. how are you feeling?

hahaa Swan, don't worry about it. As you can see, I'm great at replying too!!! :haha: How are you? :)

Blessed, I'm good. Happy to be back in Church. Haven't been since early August! Whew!! But yeah, I hear ya about waking up early! I had the Hardest Time getting up Today!! I'm glad you're morning sickness is wearing off! Mine took a while to wear off, and I still get food aversions!

our church has re-opened in the new building now, i was feeling too sick on Sunday to make it to church in the morning plus we were up to watch the rugby at 3am sunday morning and i hadnt really gotten back to sleep but i woke at half 6 needing to throw up so we decided to stay home and let me rest. we skipped housegroup this week too caus i wasnt feeling so great I think it was alot to do with the weather being so hot.
Dont know if we will make it this week or not we are supposed to be away with the Ministry core team for STN but I dont know if thats happening caus we are being messed around by the benefits office about our benefits this month they seem to claim our income has increased £150 pm average over this time last year when it hasnt and our benefits have already dropped in that time caus EJ turned 1. anyway we made our rent payment but have council tax still to pay then have to pay all the other bills and still eat and put fuel in the car for the rest of the month and I dont know if we will make it. we are appealing the decision as we think they have their figures mixed up so if you want to pray that we finnacially make it through the month that would be lovely,

sorry for putting it all on you girls

lynnikins- thats what christian family is all about. i prayed for your family, im sure Jesus is all over the situation :hugs:

Financial issues are the WORST!! But you'll make it through! I know that if it hadn't been for Jesus, I wouldn't have made it through at all!!

Don't ever hesitate to come to us with anything okay? We're here for you! :) Prayers are coming your way :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->