Any Cysters? TTC #1. Today is CD 1, looking for a buddy!

Hey, that's another really nice temp spike on your chart!

AFM- Really bloated and really achy. Had a hard time sleeping last night. I think it's a side effect of Clomid. It's not fun.

DH's antibiotics are working fast- he's on the mend, hooray!

Hey, that's another really nice temp spike on your chart!

AFM- Really bloated and really achy. Had a hard time sleeping last night. I think it's a side effect of Clomid. It's not fun.

DH's antibiotics are working fast- he's on the mend, hooray!

I know!! I woke up extra early today, though! I take my temp daily at 7:30 am but today I had to be up at 6am :(. I am going to add my discarded temp from CD 14, and it's going to take away my crosshairs, but I want to see what will happen in a couple of days.

When the crosshairs are gone, it looks like I barely ovulated. I want to see why, and where does this go.

Sorry if I'm confusing you! It's just that a dotted line isn't as a sure thing as a solid redline like the one you have now and I had last month.

What do you think?

Good morning! (Well, it is for me! Lol). Did add the discarded temp, but this morning it gave me back my crosshairs on CD 17, so it kept them the same, I guess that's good. My temps are looking a bit erratic... I'm pretty sure this cycle is a bust for me :'(. I saw some creamy pink tinged CM on CD 21, only the one time I wiped... But I'm not sure what that is about. So, that along with my erratic temperatures don't have me feeling like this is my month, booooo!! I am feeling a little crampy in my lower back, but it so minor. I am just keeping my FX'd for a lengthened lutheal phase.

How are you feeling? Also, your chart is looking so nice!! Very composed and not all over the place like me, lol! Wish you the best!

Oh, that's good that FF noted the same O day even when counting the CD 14 temp! I've heard that taking temps vaginally is more accurate/ less bouncy. You're definitely still in the running- I've seen way bouncier charts that ended in pregnancy on the FF chart galleries.

I had a rough day. The bloating was way more than bloating- my waist is swollen three inches (I look pregnant, which is a bit frustrating.) and strong painful aches lasting 3-4 hours have been coming and going all day. Took panadol, drank water, and just curled up and slept it off each time. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm a little concerned. If it's mild OHSS, which I think it is, it could last for another 7-10 days. I want to stay optimistic, but I think it's going to be a bumpy ride.

Oh, that's good that FF noted the same O day even when counting the CD 14 temp! I've heard that taking temps vaginally is more accurate/ less bouncy. You're definitely still in the running- I've seen way bouncier charts that ended in pregnancy on the FF chart galleries.

I had a rough day. The bloating was way more than bloating- my waist is swollen three inches (I look pregnant, which is a bit frustrating.) and strong painful aches lasting 3-4 hours have been coming and going all day. Took panadol, drank water, and just curled up and slept it off each time. I have to go back to work tomorrow and I'm a little concerned. If it's mild OHSS, which I think it is, it could last for another 7-10 days. I want to stay optimistic, but I think it's going to be a bumpy ride.

I have read about taking temps vaginally too, but I'm not sure I want to try that just yet. I'll try it out if my temps continue to be erratic.

I hope you are pregnant, it's been such a long journey for you! If you don't mind, I'm going to pray for you. I will keep my FX'd that this is your month :dust:!! I know it's hard to stay optimistic and at the same time you want to be cautious as to not get your hopes too high... Man, it's hard! But we gotta keep our heads up and just dream in the meantime for our :bfp:

As for me, it's not looking too good. I'm feeling some dull and very light lower back cramping :cry:, it feels like that :witch: is making her way to me.... Ugh, I'm so sad. I just want a longer luteal phase... If this time it's short again, I'm going to a gynecologist so I can get progesterone prescribed. I haven't been using my over the counter progesterone.. I'm going to see what happens this cycle

FX'd you won't need that cream! But it's definitely good to know what options are out there for the future.

I feel just... weird... today. I'm hoping the intense achy pains are gone, but I'm going to take it very easy at work. Staying hydrated.

If I don't conceive this cycle, I am going to take a break from Clomid and see what happens with my BBT chart without meds.

Thanks for the prayers- keeping you in mine! Especially for a long, comfy luteal phase.

FX'd you won't need that cream! But it's definitely good to know what options are out there for the future.

I feel just... weird... today. I'm hoping the intense achy pains are gone, but I'm going to take it very easy at work. Staying hydrated.

If I don't conceive this cycle, I am going to take a break from Clomid and see what happens with my BBT chart without meds.

Thanks for the prayers- keeping you in mine! Especially for a long, comfy luteal phase.

Don't get discouraged, I know it is easier said than done, but your chart is looking so nice :). Not just that, your symptoms are very promising! True, your symptoms can be from OHSS or period related, but they can be pregnancy symptoms, too! Can I ask you if you're experiencing any CM at all? I am. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

I also didn't want to start my body on something new since I had issues taking vitex. I decided to take baby steps. If metformin is working for me, then I need to stick with that. FX'd!! Last cycle I had a 7 day luteal phase and didn't even get the opportunity to test for pg. When do you plan to test? If I make it that far, I want to test at 10 dpo.

Yeah, I've had pretty thick,yellowish CM for a few days. And quite a bit of it. Eww. I should make sure to mark that on my chart. Would that be sticky or creamy?

I'll probably test at 10 DPO 'cause my will power will cave at that point. Plus, I'm a numbers person, and the odds are somewhat in my favor by that point. Can't find any FRER's here, though, so I'll have to check my tests to see how much hcg they measure.

Yeah, I've had pretty thick,yellowish CM for a few days. And quite a bit of it. Eww. I should make sure to mark that on my chart. Would that be sticky or creamy?

I'll probably test at 10 DPO 'cause my will power will cave at that point. Plus, I'm a numbers person, and the odds are somewhat in my favor by that point. Can't find any FRER's here, though, so I'll have to check my tests to see how much hcg they measure.

My temp took another dip. Ugh! I'm so discouraged!! Oh well, seems like I'm going to have to pay my gynecologist a visit :(. I'm still holding on to hope!

As far as CM I'm not a pro at that. My guess is creamy. I think I misread my CM at around ovulation and said it was creamy because my Ewcm was cloudy.. Darn!

CM analysis seems so subjective to me as well.

Hey, you're still above that mystical line! And AF is nowhere in sight. Your chart has given you plenty of plot twists, it might be doing it again!

I had a hard time sleeping last night. I woke up to use the bathroom, which is unusual for me. The bloating and "heaviness" is still around, but the aches, I think, are subsiding. Or at least they haven't gotten worse.

It's teacher appreciation day, so one of my kiddos' mom baked homemade cinnamon rolls with REAL cream cheese frosting... Yeah, that was sinfully delicious... Gonna have to have a salad for dinner or something to try to counterbalance that indulgence!!!

I feel... big and uncomfortable. I hope that I haven't slid too far back on my weight loss. Hoping that most of this is just bloating from my hormones going crazy.

It's teacher appreciation day, so one of my kiddos' mom baked homemade cinnamon rolls with REAL cream cheese frosting... Yeah, that was sinfully delicious... Gonna have to have a salad for dinner or something to try to counterbalance that indulgence!!!

I feel... big and uncomfortable. I hope that I haven't slid too far back on my weight loss. Hoping that most of this is just bloating from my hormones going crazy.

I don't think it's just your hormones :hugs:!! Your chart and your symptoms look/sound so promising!! Wow, I'm so happy for you!

I woke up today to a slight rise, but nothing too fantastic. I truly feel like AF is coming. Yesterday I had some abdominal cramping, alongside some "wind" :shock:, I had that last time around at about this time dpi and got my AF. My luteal phase was only 7 days, and today is 7 dpo. So hoping AF don't show tomorrow...

FX'd

I forgot to add, I have no symptoms whatsoever. Only the cramping, but it's about the right time for AF. Oh, noooo!

Stay away, AF!!! Stay away! It's comfy luteal time for us!

Hard day at work today- I was on my feet moving around for 7 hours pretty much straight! Exhausted. The bed is already calling my name and it's only 7 pm. Gonna have some couch cuddle time with DH, crochet a couple of squares, and watch stupid TV until it's late enough to warrant sleepy time!

I'll take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning. Looks like the sensitivity is 20 hcg, so that's good. Maybe I'll try the pharmacy again today to see if they have more "normal" tests. The one I have requires a dropper and... weirdness. No thanks! Gimme a stick to pee on!

I don't know what my normal pre-AF symptoms are. It seems it's never the same.

Can't wait to see your temp stay up high above that line today!

Stay away, AF!!! Stay away! It's comfy luteal time for us!

Hard day at work today- I was on my feet moving around for 7 hours pretty much straight! Exhausted. The bed is already calling my name and it's only 7 pm. Gonna have some couch cuddle time with DH, crochet a couple of squares, and watch stupid TV until it's late enough to warrant sleepy time!

I'll take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning. Looks like the sensitivity is 20 hcg, so that's good. Maybe I'll try the pharmacy again today to see if they have more "normal" tests. The one I have requires a dropper and... weirdness. No thanks! Gimme a stick to pee on!

I don't know what my normal pre-AF symptoms are. It seems it's never the same.

Can't wait to see your temp stay up high above that line today!

Wow! I'm so glad to see you're going to POAS!! :bfp: wishes! My temp stayed up, but I'm still really cautious. Today is 8 dpo for me, so I'm still going to hold out for 10 dpo to test, just in case AF decides to show. GL and fx'd for bfp:)

Ready for some squinting fun? :happydance: 10 DPO FMU.

Attachments

• IMG_20150604_064402.jpg
    IMG_20150604_064402.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20150604_062023015.jpg
    IMG_20150604_062023015.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Ready for some squinting fun? :happydance: 10 DPO FMU.

:happydance::hugs::thumbup::flower:

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Congratulations Linzalora! I see the lines too!! Yay for the :bfp::crib:!!!

Test again in 2 days, it will most likely be darker!!! I am so happy for you!!! Keep me posted!

Haven't told DH yet. Waiting for a stronger line and maybe start strategizing a cute way to break the news if that line sticks around. Gonna run to the pharmacy after work so I can POAS more.

I bet your DH is going to be so delighted! Have fun creating your own special way of breaking the news to hubby, it'll be such a wonderful moment in your lives :)!!!

As for me, I'm just glad my LP so far is 9 days!! Praying and keeping my fx' it's a lil longer! I truly hope I get my bfp, too, but if not, there is always next month!! When do you plan to test again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->