Any Cysters? TTC #1. Today is CD 1, looking for a buddy!

Go, luteal phase, go! So happy to hear it's already longer than last time! Your chart is still looking really great- Praying that we both get sticky beans. Are you going to test tomorrow? I'm going to test with FMU, about 10 hours from now.

I'm so full of nervous excitement- I hope I'm able to sleep tonight! Father's Day is coming up... saw some really adorable ideas for "Daddy's first Father's Day announcements."

Had some uncomfortable cramping today, but read that that is pretty common and I shouldn't be concerned. I'm letting myself take things slow and easy- all my major projects are done at work and I can relax. It's a good feeling.

I'm very thrilled that your dreams came true! I wouldn't be able to sleep or keep it a secret from my husband for too long, either :D.

I am not sure how I'd break down the news to hubby but for our family, I plan on making a slide show of our lives and the birth of my firstborn, towards the end, I want to include a family picture with my son wearing a T-Shirt (I already have it) that reads big brother and I will be holding a chalk board with a due date! I've been having the big bro shirt for like 3 months!! I bought a size up, so I have time, if this month doesn't work for me.

Also, I do feel like I am out as I had experienced some EWCM??? yesterday and today... But I'm not out till AF shows! Post pics as soon as you can!! Sticky Bean!!

I think the line might be darker today!!! :happydance:

Interestingly enough, I've seen charts where women recorded Ewcm post- O and ended up with a BFP. This could be a good sign!

Your shirt reveal sounds adorable. So nice that you already have all the props!

Attachments

• IMG_20150605_062412.jpg
    IMG_20150605_062412.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1
Honestly, I'm so shocked. I was prepared for there to be no line today. I really just can't believe this! I feel like I'm looking at someone else's tests! After so long, it's so hard to believe that this is possible. I'll probably take a test every morning now... Haha!

Honestly, I'm so shocked. I was prepared for there to be no line today. I really just can't believe this! I feel like I'm looking at someone else's tests! After so long, it's so hard to believe that this is possible. I'll probably take a test every morning now... Haha!

There is truly no greater reward! God bless you and your hubby, and now, that lil miracle growing in your womb. Enjoy every step of it, take tons of pictures, make a scrap book, do a 3-D ultrasound video, they all make wonderful memories and keepsakes!

If I got a BFP I'd be testing everyday too :). If we loose touch in a couple of weeks, can you please let me know what you are having when you find out? I know it sounds a lil strange, but I am truly so happy for you; being that I had a long and hard road too when trying to conceive my son after 6 years of infertility, I can relate to your feelings of astonishment and elation.
I'll let you know tomorrow if bfn or bfp. Also, Nice temp rise!!!!!!

I told DH. I made a card for him with pictures of us, the positive test, and lyrics from "3 is a magic number" from schoolhouse Rock. He has trouble understanding the test, so he requested a digital. Here it is!

Attachments

• IMG_20150605_194101.jpg
    IMG_20150605_194101.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
FXed for your test tomorrow! You'll have to upload pics so I can squint at it, too! Your temps are looking great. Praying for our sticky beans!

FXed for your test tomorrow! You'll have to upload pics so I can squint at it, too! Your temps are looking great. Praying for our sticky beans!

BFN this AM. :shrug: But that's ok, now just to wait for AF and celebrate a longer LP!! If I don't get AF in 2 more days, I will retest!! I hope she stays away, but I've been feeling a lot of lower back cramps and feel abdominal pressure due to bloating. AF definitely for me :(. I will update as soon as I find out either way!

I am glad you shared the news with your husband, but that digital test says it all!! Congratulations H&H 9 months!! :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 5
The bloating is finally decreasing, but now I'm getting really intense gas pain. Trying some antacid and yogurt today, hopefully tonight will be better.

How are you feeling today? Your chart has me very intrigued!

I'm feeling cautiously optimistic, my chart does look better, though! But TBH, I have no symptoms what so ever :(. I had very pronounced cramping yesterday at 10 dpo (dull in nature) in my lower back area, but to me, that's AF.

Many women say that they swore AF was on her way but were surprised to get a bfp instead. I am trying not to get my hopes up after yesterday's BFN, but it is still early. I will re-test tomorrow. It was hard to control my urge to test today, but it will be better tomorrow.

At the very least, if I do get a BFN, I can celebrate a comfortable increase in my LP!

Yay! More squinting tomorrow! Can't wait. Wishing you baby dust!

(In desperation to stop this gas pain, I just drank a cup of prune juice... Gagh. I do not recommend it!)

Hey Linzalora, my temp took a dip :(. My test was soooo BFN, no confusion about it. Oh well, all I can do is wait for AF to show any day now. I'll test again in 2 more days if AF stays at bay, but I am very doubtful at this point, especially since my temp went down. Also, I have no symptoms at all. Just cramping since 9 dpo, but apparently they are AF cramps. Ugh! How disheartening!! I'll keep you posted whichever way this goes!

How are you feeling today?

Ugh! So sorry for the test and the temp dip. Still praying that AF stays away! :hugs:

I'm feeling better today, thanks. Was able to go on a lovely date with DH. :cloud9: Trying a combo of prune juice, yogurt, and over the counter stuff for my poor tummy. It is unbelievable how painful gas can be! I was so concerned that it was something serious when it first started. Very thankful it's just gas.

Today was when AF was supposed to be due, so of course I was checking all day. :dohh: So paranoid!

Yes, gas can be so painful and talk about uncomfortable! Hope it subsides soon!

I'll be testing every 2 days, but man o man, I feel so out. I don't even have AF type cramps today... Nothing. I wonder what's going on? I'm going to give myself another cycle before I head to the doctors in July, but I believe this cycle is a bust!

I'll keep you posted! TC and GL!!

Wow your chart resembles a tennis match! It's definitely a drama queen. How are you feeling today? Any symptom changes?

Wow your chart resembles a tennis match! It's definitely a drama queen. How are you feeling today? Any symptom changes?

Hey Linzalora, yeah, my chart is horrendous:wacko:... I'm pretty sure I'm out and am just waiting for AF to show any day now:coffee:. Nonetheless, I will test tomorrow if AF isn't here. Wanted to mention that the huge temp dip from yesterday was probably caused by a very cold room. I woke up with no blankets on my body while the ceiling fan was on full force and the ac was on in the house-- I took my bbt a couple of times and it went up, but I still recorded the first temp. Not sure if that make a huge difference but I guess it could.

As for symptoms, NOTHING at all:cry:, I wish I did, then I'd still probably be in, but none at all. I do feel slight dull cramps on my lower back, but they are very sparse and they could signal AF is on her way.

I'm ready to move on to CD 1! I'll let you know tomorrow what my PG test says.

Hey Linzalora, yeah, my chart is horrendous:wacko:... I'm pretty sure I'm out and am just waiting for AF to show any day now:coffee:. Nonetheless, I will test tomorrow if AF isn't here. Wanted to mention that the huge temp dip from yesterday was probably caused by a very cold room. I woke up with no blankets on my body while the ceiling fan was on full force and the ac was on in the house-- I took my bbt a couple of times and it went up, but I still recorded the first temp. Not sure if that make a huge difference but I guess it could.

As for symptoms, NOTHING at all:cry:, I wish I did, then I'd still probably be in, but none at all. I do feel slight dull cramps on my lower back, but they are very sparse and they could signal AF is on her way.

I'm ready to move on to CD 1! I'll let you know tomorrow what my PG test says.

Yeah, I think that waking up with no covers would probably affect your BBT, but it still stayed above the coverline anyway, so I think you're okay. Sorry this cycle has really toyed with your emotions. :hugs: Maybe it has one more plot twist up its sleeves! Sending you warm wishes and baby dust. :dust: Praying that you get your BFP.

AFM- I actually got a full night of sleep last night, and the last full day of school is today! Hooray! :happydance: I'm so thankful that my 1st trimester will fall over the summer holiday, although I am a bit leary about flying in a plane with 1st tri symptoms and concerned about access to healthcare over the summer (or more specifically- money for access to healthcare). All my medical costs are covered here, but I'm not sure about the policy for when we travel.

UPDATE: Looks like I will be covered anywhere I go for check-ups and everything, so that's good. Downside is that I have to pay everything out of pocket first, then wait to be reimbursed.

That's great news, at least you can get reimbursed! Glad to hear you can take it easy your first trimester with all the tiredness, nausea, and funky overall feeling that pregnancy has to offer during the early months :).

I became anxious and took a pregnancy test this afternoon and BFN... I have plenty of HPT'd since I ordered internet cheapies called Wondfo's. They're suppose to be great. Also, yesterday I experienced a few, very small, drops of blood as I wiped. I am pretty sure this is a precursor to AF as I SERIOUSLY doubt this can be implantation bleeding... Ugh! I need her to come already!!! I leave to Florida on Friday for my 10 year anniversary and would hate to have AF show up then!!!

I think I'll wait to test again till CD 15. According to FF, I should get my AF then. I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, enjoy your time off :)

That's great news, at least you can get reimbursed! Glad to hear you can take it easy your first trimester with all the tiredness, nausea, and funky overall feeling that pregnancy has to offer during the early months :).

I became anxious and took a pregnancy test this afternoon and BFN... I have plenty of HPT'd since I ordered internet cheapies called Wondfo's. They're suppose to be great. Also, yesterday I experienced a few, very small, drops of blood as I wiped. I am pretty sure this is a precursor to AF as I SERIOUSLY doubt this can be implantation bleeding... Ugh! I need her to come already!!! I leave to Florida on Friday for my 10 year anniversary and would hate to have AF show up then!!!

I think I'll wait to test again till CD 15. According to FF, I should get my AF then. I'll keep you posted! Meanwhile, enjoy your time off :)

Forgot to add the BFN. Stark White :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->