Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Have you girls all told your family?

Hi ocean_pearl!! :wave: Welcome!!

I told my sister as soon as I found out, but no other family members yet. I plan to wait until after my 6 week visit on the 30th when I get my blood values back. I have had to tell a few people at work in order to stay away from anesthesia and taking radiographs, I don't plan to tell "everyone" at work until 12 weeks.

Hi lovely :flower:

I think I'm going to do the same thing, wait until 6 weeks. Maybe have them round for dinner and tell everyone together! X

I'm due December 28th!

I've told everyone already lol. I can't keep quiet. And I don't want to live in fear to tell people, when something can happen at any time. I'd rather live in joy and happiness!

I haven't had a bit of spotting since yesterday at work. Thinkin I'm going to have to talk to my boss about my schedule pretty soon.

I have told my parents, and two of my best friends, and the girls I work with. Other then that, we were going to wait a while before telling anyone else. I think I will send OH's best friend a picture of a positive test today though, because he should have someone to talk about it with too. We will start telling more of his family after his cousin's wedding on May 19th. I don't want any of the focus being taken off her because of my pregnancy.

:xmas12: my baby is due xmas day
:) i got a summer baby n now im having a winter baby, sooo excited!

congrats everyone.
Me and OH still havent told anyone, i really want to hold off till 12wk scan but excitement is probably going to get the best of me!! x

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't been on, been crazy tired!

My mum knows as she guessed and knew we were trying straight after the MC anyways and my friend knows. No-one else will know until after our 12 week scan.

I am going to get referred to the MW on Tuesday, hopefully I am not waiting too long until I get an appointment, I hop I have one of the MW's I had before, they are both lovely :D x x x

HI,

I had my implanon removed for Valentines Day of this year and found out I was pregnant on my birthday just weeks later :happydance::happydance::happydance: My estimated DD is December 11th! This is my first pregnancy on the Baby and Bump forum, but I have 4 other children ages 5,4,2,&1. I would LOVE to have some bump buddies :)

Congrats to all the new :bfp:s!!!

DECEMBER BABIES LIST & EDD:

Clara006 - 12/11/12
Nickibrum - 12/5/12
Buttercupmomm- 12/9/12
Bekahlauren- 12/6/12
Sharan- 12/10/12
Toothfairy29- 12/4/12
babybirdangel- 12/5/12
stark18- 12/2/12
zoesmommy- 12/21/12
jaggers - 12/6/12
shytwin25- 12/19/12
juless- 12/19/12
chelle81- 12/14/12
Rosmuira- 12/3/12
Kellycontrary- 12/16/12
Iwantanother- 12/7/12
kjacot2008- 12/16/12
KMDDAmommy- november
sigh - 12/8/12
littleangel_x- 11/7/12
samj732- 12/22/12
xcookiedoughx- 12/4/12
happwtwoboys - 12/17-19/12
Wiggler- 12/25/12
3xblessed- 12/4/12
scoobydrlp - 12/25/12
mummy_em- 12/13/12
jrlb32- 12/22/12
ms.shortie- 12/22/12
Dutchy- 12/4/12
Jezzielin- 12/23/12
mumi2b- 12/25/12
wifeywife- 12/28/12
xjessicax- 12/25/12
Kimbotrav- 12/23/12
Greenfaerie- 12/1/12
Kaygeebee- 12/25-26/12
LuluSS- 12/16/12
Flower94- 12/29/12
Kitabird- 12/19/12
saradavies89- 12/12/12
Baby Bell- 12/26/12
MachyBear- 12/23/12 ?? (let me know if it's different i tried to calculate it..)
MizzPod (Melanie)- 12/4/12
Krippy- 12/14/12
xxmyheartxx- ??
2grls1onway- 12/25/12
hope4bump- 12/31/12
MrsC2011- 12/4/12
roosterbebe- 12/24/12
tracy lynn- 12/21/12
ruby09- 12/20/12
mamabean4ever- 12/19/12
pdxmamabear- 12/12/12
horseypants- 12/7/12
bobrittany- 12/26/12

:baby:
Hi
New to this sight but think I'm due December 11th with baby number 4, all very surreal as fell pregnant 2 weeks after coil removal!!

So many Xmas day babies :cloud9:

Mine is NOT allowed to come on Xmas day, I want my Xmas dinner!! :hissy: :rofl:

I'm due December 28th!

I've told everyone already lol. I can't keep quiet. And I don't want to live in fear to tell people, when something can happen at any time. I'd rather live in joy and happiness!

lol I'm pretty much the same. I would rather tell people and they can enjoy my excitement with me... if the *worst* happens I would hope I would have their support than act like it never happened :flower: Lets hope WE ALL have sticky beans!!! :happydance:

On another note I feel pretty darn good today, even managed today without taking my B-Natal Vitamin - maybe it's because hubby is back from his hunting trip :winkwink:

Yay super uper excited!!! 6 weeks pregnant today - you know that means 1/2 way through the first trimester, 1/2 way through the danger zone and 1/2 way towards the end of morning sickness if it arrives!!! :happydance:

Hi all and congratulations on your bumps!!

I would love to join you.

I just found out and I'm due New Years Eve. I have 2 kids and history tells me I will have this baby in January.

I've only told my DH, I don't know when I will start telling my family, probably after 8-9 weeks.

Good luck to you all :)

congrats summerkid xx this is my 2nd and my 1st was 8 days late.

I feel quite ill this morning but not sickness, for the last week my nose is so blocked when i wake it makes me feel sick, but it isn't a cold???

Hi ladies can I join you?

Im new to first tri (this time around) but I'm a veteran B&B'er and have been posting accross the various forums on here since I discovered I was pregnant with my daughter. I've always found B&B to be a supportive place but the forums get sooo addictive ;)

A bit about me, I have a one year old daughter, Maia who is my sun and stars :cloud9: and I found out yesterday that I'm expecting a brother or sister for her :happydance:

My EDD is December 27th so could be a Christmas or New Year baby :thumbup:

Anyways, a happy and healthy 9 months to all of you and look forward to getting to know you better as we share our pregnancy experiences :flower:

Starlight x

I only just noticed that I'm on this list - how exciting! I feel like one of the cool kids! At the moment, I've calculated my due date for Christmas day, I know it will more than likely change, but still, super exciting!

Thanks for including me! :happydance:

We haven't told anyone, and it's fine for now. We want to wait untill week 12 to tell everyone, maybe at 8-9 weeks to the famimlies. The only thing is if I start throwing up at work, people will definitely notice. I've only had a little nausea so far.

End of December for me!
Ive told a few people.. Im so bad at keeping a secret.. it's really hard :(

Hi all and congrats! I am due December 27th, having n IVF baby (or two, not sure yet).

Congrats everyone!!

Can I join? This will be our first. According to LMP I'm due Xmas day but I know I didn't O until cd18/19 so actually due 28th/29th December. I've had 2 chemicals so a little nervous but tests are looking good and bbs are sore. No other symptoms yet.

We've told my parents and a close friend. We haven't told OHs family yet. We told them when I got my BFP last cycle but it was a chemical. Think we're going to wait until 6 weeks to tell them. Most of our friends know we are TTC do we'd never get my lack of drinking past them.

Look forward to going though this amazing journey with you all. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->