Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Wow that many babies in a Decmeber thread! girls it Just makes you realise a few of us will have babies the same day lol. That is more than the 31 days in December!!!

And Clara... I love how you answer everyone's comments - even just one person responds it always make me feel so reassured yet you probably have your own worries but never state them... You are an inspiration to this thread and I love waking up in the morning and read all that EVERYONE has written :)

hi ladies - after a scare, i'm back on the internets with an updated due date:

december 7th :dance:

congrats clara, claire and everyone!

Gosh, I am so glad there are so many ladies who didn't shy away from the "Christmas baby" stigma that there seems to be :)

Told my mother today, she's not happy at all. Told me "How are you going to afford a wedding and a baby?" Really?!

If i am pregnant im due around 12/12/12... took a blood test today to confirm but all the signs and feelings are there and a very very faint BFP today and i am 30 DPO.

Gosh, I am so glad there are so many ladies who didn't shy away from the "Christmas baby" stigma that there seems to be :)

Told my mother today, she's not happy at all. Told me "How are you going to afford a wedding and a baby?" Really?!

uGh easily! run down to the court house then go to dinner get photos taken at a mall and get a hotel and BD before the baby arrives..:) not very expensive but can be a ton of fun

Hi ladies well i had my booking appointment yesterday and wasn't going to mention about having and early scan, untill OH was like she wants an early scan lol shes worrying too much she needs one whats he like, so am booked in on monday at 10am. The only thing is am realy worried now, and i have got a feeling im not actually 6 weeks cz my cycles wer always messed up tbh so they have just done my EDD on an average 28 day cycle, so that has got me worrying even more thinking of i dont see anything cz am so early ill be freting even more i think at the least am only 5 weeks not 6 xxxx

Hi ladies, put me down for Dec 24 th , that's right X-mas Eve baby :cloud9:

Yay, congrats!!

Add me for December 21 :):)

Congrats!

Wow.. that's terrible. My mom is so excited! Plus she has lots of tips for winter babies.. all four of us were born in winter.. but my daughter was born smack in the middle of summer!

Hi ladies well i had my booking appointment yesterday and wasn't going to mention about having and early scan, untill OH was like she wants an early scan lol shes worrying too much she needs one whats he like, so am booked in on monday at 10am. The only thing is am realy worried now, and i have got a feeling im not actually 6 weeks cz my cycles wer always messed up tbh so they have just done my EDD on an average 28 day cycle, so that has got me worrying even more thinking of i dont see anything cz am so early ill be freting even more i think at the least am only 5 weeks not 6 xxxx

I know how you feel! With my daughter I wasn't charting or anything and I have EXTREMELY irregular cycles... they thought I was 12 weeks when I was 6 weeks!

Hi everyone. Congratulations to all. I hope you dont mind if i join you? I am due on december 20th with our first. I'm so nervous and would love to have people to talk to. :)

*waves to newcomers* Hey guys!

Well after going to see the midwife and trying to calm my fears I was handed a booklet about Screening for disease, giving me my chances of having a child with a whole huge list of problems. Even ones that I'd never heard of or imagined.

*panics* *breathes into paper bag*

My OH offered to come in and beat the leaflet up for me. It was an amusing mental picture. :) Safe to say, I am screening for everything. Knowledge is power! And I'm really not good with wondering. o_O

*waves to newcomers* Hey guys!

Well after going to see the midwife and trying to calm my fears I was handed a booklet about Screening for disease, giving me my chances of having a child with a whole huge list of problems. Even ones that I'd never heard of or imagined.

*panics* *breathes into paper bag*

My OH offered to come in and beat the leaflet up for me. It was an amusing mental picture. :) Safe to say, I am screening for everything. Knowledge is power! And I'm really not good with wondering. o_O

Aww, try not to worry too much. They just want to keep you informed and let you know about your options. Remember, the majority of babies are born perfectly healthy.

Well the past couple of days my boobs arent hurting anyore am not as hungry and just feel totlay normal an like my symptoms are slowly disapearing :( xxxxx

Well the past couple of days my boobs arent hurting anyore am not as hungry and just feel totlay normal an like my symptoms are slowly disapearing :( xxxxx

Hi I'm sure everything is ok. My symptoms have been coming and going as well, to the extent that I had to do another pregnancy test to ease my mind. During my last pregnancy I only had sore boobs for a couple of days. Some people go through entire first trimester without any symptoms apart from missed period! Try not to worry honey! :hugs:

I'm sure everything is fine! I've barely had symptoms at all and my Midwife told me that's fine, some women don't.

On a side note. I can't help but be amused at how the majority of ladies here (Me included!) are miserable at having a break from feeling rubbish and going back to feeling 'normal'. Another one of the joys of pregnancy I guess!

I keep saying to people. I'm not throwing up! Why aren't I throwing up? What's wrong with me?! :D

totally :) i want to throw up!!!!!!! my boobs stopped hurting too, around a week ago. i talked to my mom before getting pregnant and asked her what her symptoms were like. she said she didn't notice anything different...

My symptoms disappear completely once in a while, to the point that I retested :blush: But then again, today I've been miserable, tired, bbs hurt, and star wars in my stomach, and I'm relieved :haha:

Hugs hun, look at it this way... if you are not cramping or bleeding chances are everything will be fine, and maybe you are just having an awesome day where bubs thinks you deserve a break from all the glorious symptoms of pregnancy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->