Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Bean....I was on the pill for 8 years straight when i tried to concieve my first and fell straight away but m/c twice then 3rd time lucky! Since having my first 4 yrs ago ive been on and off pill so my body hasnt been had a drug going into it constantly. I dont want to go back on pill after this pregnancy.

H&H 9 months everyone xx

thks Bean I will just wait for the new round of tests and c how it goes:)

Madeline xx

Clara, how exciting would twins be!!? Hope you're feeling a little better!

I made an appointment for a doctor...can't get in till may 3rd. This is my first and I'm scared...but I have so many things in my favor...fingers crossed!

Our list is growing by LEAPS AND BOUNDS!!!!!
In the past 36 hours we have added nearly 20 NEW DECEMEBER BABIES!!!!

Please please let me know if you are not on the list and should be, I don't want to miss anyone!!!!

Thank you for all the support...I'm hoping to know whether or not we will have double the trouble by the end of the week!!!

Our list is growing by LEAPS AND BOUNDS!!!!!
In the past 36 hours we have added nearly 20 NEW DECEMEBER BABIES!!!!

Please please let me know if you are not on the list and should be, I don't want to miss anyone!!!!

Thank you for all the support...I'm hoping to know whether or not we will have double the trouble by the end of the week!!!

anna_xx
EDD: 25/12/2012 :thumbup:

xox

Right ladies well went for my scan today and could only see a yolk sac sonographer said everything was fine and normal but u still can help but worry so i rang my midwife and she put my mind at ease ive nearly been in floods of tears all day thinking i have lost my baby cz she never explaind what any of it was or anythin xxxx

Right ladies well went for my scan today and could only see a yolk sac sonographer said everything was fine and normal but u still can help but worry so i rang my midwife and she put my mind at ease ive nearly been in floods of tears all day thinking i have lost my baby cz she never explaind what any of it was or anythin xxxx

:( It's horrible going through that worry. That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I spent a week sobbing in bed or pretty much catatonic. But now everything's fine. I wish I hadn't worried so much. If they both said that it's fine, then I'm sure it is! I was told to prepare for the worst. :S

Hey ladies! It's been a couple of days. Got my first extreme wave of nausea on first day of week 8. o_O Had to sit up and breathe through it and can barely face the thought of food. Maybe I should stop worrying about not getting MS!

My OH has finally told his family, (after I told nearly a month ago!) and some very close friends. I think he's finally started accepting that this is going to happen. :p

Edited to Add: My Baby's now a Raspberry! Woohoo. :)

well i havent been told to be prepared for the worst so fingers crossed zxxxx

That's amazing - 20 babies in little more than a day! Congratulations ladies :happydance:

Thanks for adding me to the list and wishing a happy and healthy 9 months to everyone x

I made an appointment for a doctor...can't get in till may 3rd. This is my first and I'm scared...but I have so many things in my favor...fingers crossed!

Don't be nervous :hugs: Quite frankly, if you are taking your prenatals there isn't a lot a doctor will/can even do until 10-12 weeks.

My nurse called this morning and said all my bloodwork was good :happydance: Feeling really good about this bean.

Woke up this morning feeling like poo, turns out I needed to poo (had a bit of diarrhea actually, sorry TMI!) and no morning sickness quite yet. I'm still waiting for it... :shrug: Have a lot of pregnancy-related appts with the state today, wish me luck! Hopefully they go quick otherwise it's going to be a looong day.

Also, I'm changing my tickers and my EDD to 12-20. That's my EDD from FF off my O day. Doesn't seem like much but I want those two days apparently :rofl:

Don't be nervous :hugs: Quite frankly, if you are taking your prenatals there isn't a lot a doctor will/can even do until 10-12 weeks.

My nurse called this morning and said all my bloodwork was good :happydance: Feeling really good about this bean.

Woke up this morning feeling like poo, turns out I needed to poo (had a bit of diarrhea actually, sorry TMI!) and no morning sickness quite yet. I'm still waiting for it... :shrug: Have a lot of pregnancy-related appts with the state today, wish me luck! Hopefully they go quick otherwise it's going to be a looong day.

Also, I'm changing my tickers and my EDD to 12-20. That's my EDD from FF off my O day. Doesn't seem like much but I want those two days apparently :rofl:

Makes sense.. I've been nauseous all day and am super tired and too had some diarrhea...I am eating very healthy and taking all the supplements that are in a prenatal in my morning health shake. I'm back on taking folic acid now too since I found out. I'd really love to get blood work done to make sure everythings cool. It's so hard not knowingggg

Im due Dec 25th! Im so excited as its my hubbys birthday too. This is my first so I hope all goes well~

:hi: to all our new babies!!!!! I will update the list right away!!!

Update on me really quick...

IM HAVING FRATERNAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• TWINS.jpg
    TWINS.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
WHAT!!!??? So really number 4 and 5! Congrats Clara!

Saw my bubs for the first time today! I was overwhelmed with joy and feeling absolutely blessed for this rainbow! Measuring exactly on for dates and HB was @ 117! I am on :cloud9:

Attachments

• Bubs1.jpg
    Bubs1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 2

Saw my bubs for the first time today! I was overwhelmed with joy and feeling absolutely blessed for this rainbow! Measuring exactly on for dates and HB was @ 117! I am on :cloud9:

This is 5 &6 for me!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on seeing your beautiful baby :happydance:

This is 5 &6 for me!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on seeing your beautiful baby :happydance:

You are right...of course, Sorry! That is so exciting for you! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back