Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

WHAT!!!??? So really number 4 and 5! Congrats Clara!

Saw my bubs for the first time today! I was overwhelmed with joy and feeling absolutely blessed for this rainbow! Measuring exactly on for dates and HB was @ 117! I am on :cloud9:

This is 5 &6 for me!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on seeing your beautiful baby :happydance:

You are right...of course, Sorry! That is so exciting for you! :happydance:

IT's ok I lose count all the time :haha: I'm excited for you!!!

Wow I can't believe how many December babies there on here already. I am due Dec 31 2012. Just found out today still in shock.

hi bean

I know wat you mean I am having trouble if I turn over and lie on them at night.

Hey does anyone have some info on the normal ranges for BHCG at 4 weeks and 1 day? I got blood test results today first ones - progesterone 145 which i think is ok but BHCG is 60 not sure if that is too low or not.?

Madeline xxx
PS My partner has twins in his family.

Hi Madeline.
Me personally - I think I had a low BHCG at 4 weeks 3 days mine was only 27 and reached 58 2 days later. But I'm still hanging in there and BHCG's are getting higher, so I think the range varies from a low to very high number :)

Hi ladies, hope you are all ok. I'm feeling sorry for myself today, full of cold and feeling pants :-(
Also I've just made a daft mistake. I've been paranoid as my boobs don't hurt as much today so I've just retested. I've just freaked out as the line is no darker than it was when I tested on Saturday and I had such a dark line when I was pregnant with my daughter.
Then I realised I hadn't even tested once at this point with my daughter as I waited until I was a whole week late, and when I tested Saturday I used first morning pee and today it was late morning and 3 drinks later...
Probably therefore have nothing to worry about but can't shake the uneasy feeling.
As a second timer I forgot just how nerve wracking early first tri is x

hun, I'm sure everything will be fine. A line is a line :thumbup: If you have only just missed your AF try again in another 2-3 days or try testing with a different brand of ERPT :)

Clara, can you add me to the list too, please :) I'm due Dec 15 !

I love seeing these first scans! Congrats guys! I can't wait to get a scan date!

Right ladies well went for my scan today and could only see a yolk sac sonographer said everything was fine and normal but u still can help but worry so i rang my midwife and she put my mind at ease ive nearly been in floods of tears all day thinking i have lost my baby cz she never explaind what any of it was or anythin xxxx

Yay that is exciting! I don't know why people think that EVERYONE about to have a baby knows what every test means and whether it is good or bad - they need to learn to explain as we go :wacko:

:hi: to all our new babies!!!!! I will update the list right away!!!

Update on me really quick...

IM HAVING FRATERNAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo! I almost jumped with joy myself for you - I am sooo excited for you! :hugs:

Last night was NOT a good night for me morning sickness is NOT NICE! This morning wasn't much better - stopped myself throwing up, I know once I start I won't be able to stop! Dry reaching a bit and smells are PUTRID right now! Stared taking some prescribed meds - Metaclophramide for the nausea. OH been great and even got up to the 2 year olf through the night! :hi: to all the newcomers. Can't wait for another 6 weeks to have my first scan - I can't enjoy the pg just yet - I'm cautiously waiting for the m/s to get worse before better :wacko: and soooo tired and hungry!

Already got my midwife! I see her June 13th, I'll be 12 weeks then! Crazy!

I have my prenatal physical tomorrow with my family dr. I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

Congrats on the twins Clara! That is super exciting!

Does anyone else get nervous or scared really easily? Every twinge or cramp I get scares me. I know it's silly, but I can't help it.

I get to see my midwife tomorrow! So exciting :D

I'm definitely still nervous. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm scared that I'll see red. I've been having some minor cramping all week, and I know it's normal as our bodies are changing, but it still worries me.

I'm more worried than anything that I'll go to an ultrasound and there won't be an embryo.

I need to stop thinking and enjoy pregnancy!

I was watching E! News tonight (my guilty pleasure, my day isn't complete without it :haha:) and Giuliana Rancic announced her pregnancy via gestational surrogate today! Oh my gosh, I love her so much and I look up to her for all the things she's shared with her fans. Infertility, IVF treatments, breast cancer! She is a strong woman and I was so happy I cried. Man, what a blessing babies are no matter how they come into our lives :)

Can you add me please? Just got my :bfp: this morning. By my dates I am due 26th december!!

Already got my midwife! I see her June 13th, I'll be 12 weeks then! Crazy!

I have my prenatal physical tomorrow with my family dr. I'm a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

Congrats on the twins Clara! That is super exciting!

Does anyone else get nervous or scared really easily? Every twinge or cramp I get scares me. I know it's silly, but I can't help it.

Yes! lol... the girls on here can verify that! Twinges, cramps... every cramp I have I had an HCG test lol all was fine though

Congrats Clara!! Twins - Just amazing. Can't believe you are going to have 6, the idea of one scares me.

Yeah I'm cramping lots too. Only mildly but it's radiating in to my groin and lower back. I'm pretty sure it's normal. Our uterus's are growing in preparation!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->