Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Hiya girls well yesterday i was moaning about not feeling much well today the boobs are sore again and everytime i get hungry i feel sick y dint i just enjoy it yesterday lol, a week today i get to go fr my 2nd scan and im praying to god i see a little bambino this time cz at this stage i should do xxxxx

Im always tired. Had my first emotional breakdown at OH today.

Im nearly constantly feeling sick. Work is stressful and i havent told them yet. Going crazy.

Sigh, i'm sorry your morning sickness came late! YUCK! I seem to constantly feel sick, but am trying not to mention anything about it to the DH. I am feeling better than I was last week, but im definitey not 100%. I pulled my children out of preschool for the summer, so I am hoping that will cheer me up!! This was their first semester in preschool, since I am in grad school and it was absolutely horrible, I cried everytime I handed my precious baby girl over to the caregiver. Then, of course, I leaked all the way to school since I was still nursing! Ok, ok that was my rant for the day! :flower:

Sigh, i'm sorry your morning sickness came late! YUCK! I seem to constantly feel sick, but am trying not to mention anything about it to the DH. I am feeling better than I was last week, but im definitey not 100%. I pulled my children out of preschool for the summer, so I am hoping that will cheer me up!! This was their first semester in preschool, since I am in grad school and it was absolutely horrible, I cried everytime I handed my precious baby girl over to the caregiver. Then, of course, I leaked all the way to school since I was still nursing! Ok, ok that was my rant for the day! :flower:

Aww hope you feel better soon!

I have a scan today and all I can think about is eating toast with butter...

I feel nauseous almost all the time but haven't gone as far as Puke Town yet.
I have an appointment in 2 weeks but my midwife didn't say if it was a scan, she just said she wants to see me 4 weeks after the first appt. Is it normal that I'm 6 weeks and had no scan yet? I noticed that most of you girls had yours already. I'll be 8 +4 the day of my next appt, I'm worried that they won't do a scan then. Is the scan a routine thing or something I have to request?

Was back in A&E today with cramping, have a scan tomorrow. I'm not feeling hopeful :(

I have an appointment in 2 weeks but my midwife didn't say if it was a scan, she just said she wants to see me 4 weeks after the first appt. Is it normal that I'm 6 weeks and had no scan yet? I noticed that most of you girls had yours already. I'll be 8 +4 the day of my next appt, I'm worried that they won't do a scan then. Is the scan a routine thing or something I have to request?

I think it's pretty normal not to have had a scan yet. I'm getting one at 7 weeks, but only because of a previous loss. Otherwise I would have only had one between 18-20 weeks, and around 12 weeks if I chose the downs screening.

fx for you wiggler! :hugs:

My dr said they do one scan 8-10 week, one 12-14 weeks, and one around 20 weeks. I had one at 6 weeks because of spotting.

My GP does one around 8-12 weeks, and another 16-20 weeks. Not sure how my OB will do it. I'll have a GP appt just before Mother's Day and I'm going to ask for my scan then, what a good present :)

I'm nauseous, tired (exhausted really), have random pains all over my abdomen, dizzy spells, constipated, and my boobs are so sore I can hardly stand it. Work is driving me nuts as well, I'm ready to throw in the towel for the next 5 weeks.

ive only had a sacn cz i had spottin at the start so i wanted a scan to make sure everythin was ok xxxx

update:

either i miscalculated, or my pregnancy is not progressing. they say i am at 5 weeks.

i had blood drawn today and will have blood drawn thursday to check levels.

update:

either i miscalculated, or my pregnancy is not progressing. they say i am at 5 weeks.

i had blood drawn today and will have blood drawn thursday to check levels.

Is that off your HCG levels? Because they calculate that 2 weeks before hand and don't include from your last period but by when you ovulated which would still put you at 7 weeks :thumbup: only a scan could tell you different.

After everything I have started bleeding today, have a scan tomorrow but pretty certain it will say I am miscarrying :( Will update tomorrow after my scan :(

:hi: Roosterbebe, We don't routinley have scans until week 12 unless for some medical reason we have one earlier. Mid wife appointments are 4 weekly until the 30th weeks then 3 weekly and at 36 weeks they are weekly. I couldn't hear the heartbeat yesterday apparantly you can't hear with a doppler until 11 weeks. :thumbup:

oh and I am exactly the s ame no puking this time yet but nauseas all day and dry reaching. Utterly EXHAUSTED to the point I felll asleep through my reiki appointment yesterday. :sleep:

Wiggler - I'm hoping for better news for you with your next tests :hugs:

Wiggler, I know there is nothing we can say to make you feel better. FX for the scan tomorrow, hope for the best and big :hugs:.

wiggler and other ladies having a hard time, :hugs: :hugs: and love for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->