Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

:hugs: Wiggler

Well I went in for my ultrasound today they said all they saw was the gestational sac, no yolk sac, or fetal pole. The sac measured at 5wks 3 days which is pretty right on. The ultrasound tech was kinda grumpy and just said "I wouldn't really expect to see anything else this early." Then I had an appointment with the doctor he said that my hcg levels are doubling as they should and that the gest. sac is where it should be. He said that he is not worried that he didn't see anything yet and scheduled me for another ultrasound in 10 days. I'm worried that maybe he is just trying to make me feel better :sad1: Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Well I went in for my ultrasound today they said all they saw was the gestational sac, no yolk sac, or fetal pole. The sac measured at 5wks 3 days which is pretty right on. The ultrasound tech was kinda grumpy and just said "I wouldn't really expect to see anything else this early." Then I had an appointment with the doctor he said that my hcg levels are doubling as they should and that the gest. sac is where it should be. He said that he is not worried that he didn't see anything yet and scheduled me for another ultrasound in 10 days. I'm worried that maybe he is just trying to make me feel better :sad1: Anyone else have anything like this happen?

Don't stress! I went in for a scan at 6 weeks 3 days and they told me I probably won't see anything other than the sac but I did and they were pretty surprised about it! 5 weeks 3 days seems way to early to see the baby. FX for you, yayy for doubling hcg!

Don't stress! I went in for a scan at 6 weeks 3 days and they told me I probably won't see anything other than the sac but I did and they were pretty surprised about it! 5 weeks 3 days seems way to early to see the baby. FX for you, yayy for doubling hcg!

Thanks. I just can't help but worry. I'll feel much better once I see a little heart beat. Did you see the heart beat on yours?

Today has been a real bad day for the nausea today :cry: on the verge of wanting to vomit. It could be how cold it is here today? I am so thankful to you all for keeping my spirits high. I had a feel sorry for myself day today from the nausea even lay in bed and sobbed my little heart out :nope: I have so much to be thankful for but man does the morning sickness take its toll!

I keep having super bad cramps on and off, I keep chalking it up to growing pains/constipation but I think I am going to break down and call the doctor tomorrow. I have to make an appt with him in the next week anyways so he may just want to see me early.

It does sound early so don't worry! We don't really have scans unless under special circumstances or we have paid for them over here until 12/13 weeks so I cant say but Im sure if the doc has said so, you have nothing to worry about xxx

Thanks. I just can't help but worry. I'll feel much better once I see a little heart beat. Did you see the heart beat on yours?

I know how you feel. I had spotting at 4-5 weeks but they wouldn't do an ultrasound until at least 6 weeks so I had to wait. Yes we saw the heartbeat! The dr was very surprised and thought I was farther along but the baby measured at 6 weeks. I had my 8 week one yesterday with a different dr and she was surprised too when she saw that I saw the heartbeat at 6 weeks. She said that doesn't happened often that early.

Sending positive thoughts to you and your sticky bean!! Hang in there! :hugs:

I went for a scan at 6weeks and my sac measured 6 weeks 3 days and the yolk sac was present but that was all we seen, me being me panicked all day thinking it wasn't normal cz the sonographer hardly said anything but everything is fine and ill just look for the heart beat and then we cant find the heart beat yet but everythin is fine but all sorts went through my head that day i even txt my family sayin i think we should get ready for me to miscarry thats how bad i was anyway got home and i rang my midwife and she but my mind at ease and just said that is all you would expect to see tbh dont panic everythin is fine if she said it was she said they HAVE to tell you if it isnt, well ive got my next scan on tuesday the 8th and god am panicking but fingers crossed all is ok and it was just a little slow at first, also the lady later on tht took my details said tbh with you ( think she could see i was panicking) so much goes on within the 6/8 weeks mark so this time i should see something fingers crossed. Me and OH also know now to ask alot of questions not to let them rush us out like they did last time cz they didnt explain one single thing to me this is my first child i didnt have a clue what the yolk sac or anything was so this time we are prepared to ask questions.

P.S sorry bout the blabbering on once i start i cant stop and it all ends up mush and not making sense lol xxxx

Holy nausea!! Had trouble doing what I needed to at work for several hours this morning, but feeling a bit better now. I'm looking at it as confirmation that I'm still pregnant, so I'm not too upset about it. How's everyone else feeling?

I had a dream last night that I was playing basketball and got recruited to an international team. WTF? I've never played basketball in my life except when I was forced to in gym at school.

Also, I'm about ready to cut my boobs off.

Wiggler, I am thinking about you today :flower: Keep us updated on how you are doing :hugs:

The hospital rang earlier, they think its either impending MC or ectopic, I have repeat bloods and another scan on Friday morning.

My blood levels raised 20% in the 48 hours between testing instead of 10% between the previous 60 hours between testing which is giving me a little bit of hope, onlt a tiny bit, I still think this pregnancy is going to fail, but a tiny part of my brain is saying "miracles DO happen"

wiggler, thanks for the update. it's good everyone's keeping a close eye on things. fingers crossed for you and holding out hope too. hang in there. we're here for you! i gotta mention too, that i've had bleeding but pretty much write it off when it pops up now, cause it doesn't seem to have any bearing on how baby's doing in my case. -so keep in mind bleeding isn't always a sign of the end. sometimes it's totally fine.

Morning ladies! My only blab this morning is.... Does anyone else find it hard to drink? Not that I can't keep it down just the thought of liquids makes me feel nauses.

I have tried cups of tea, softdrink, juice, water, soda water, pomegrantite Juice, Powerade, Ginger ale, lemon lime and bitters lol... The only thing I do look forward to is my morning fruit smoothie!

I really want to go for a drive to take my mind off the nausea but the tiredness kills me to drive anywhere. This pregnancy is sooooo different to the others.

Got my 5+6 (26dpo) bloodwork results, doctor says they're good!

Progesterone 25.8
HCG 21,470

:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back