Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Jme- I am so sorry and am sending lots of love and good thoughts your way :flower:

LADIES!!! I am sooooo sorry that I have been gone so long!! My husband surprised me at school last week after my final and took the entire family away for the weekend, BUT there was a catch...we went to a ranch with no WIFI!!
Isn't it incredible how disconnected we feel these days without our internet or phones?!?

I am slowly working on updating our list and thank you to all my wonderful mommas out there for keeping the thread going with tons of wonderful responses and advice!!

I saw some sad news today and am thinking about all of you that are worried or have lost their precious babies. Prayers are being sent your way :flower:

I have yet to miscarry baby B. I go in next week to have a follow-up ultrasound. Is it wrong that there is a part of me that hopes I see 2 strong heartbeats?? I know, I know, it's wrong of me to think that way; will just end up getting hurt.

Any new news for you ladies this week?

Clara...I don't think it's wrong at all for you to still have hope for baby B! Maybe it will end in disappointment, but there's a possibilty that it won't. I think it's ok to keep hoping, I know I would!!

Clara, I hope everything goes well with the ultrasound!

My due date is 12.24.12 for the list :xmas2:.

:hi: to all our new babies!!!!! I will update the list right away!!!

Update on me really quick...

IM HAVING FRATERNAL TWINS!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG Congrats :thumbup::happydance::baby::baby:

Aww thank you! But we found out last week that baby B was too far behind A to be considered viable :cry: Have yet to miscarry B, so of course there is a part of me that hopes we will see 2 heart beats at my next ultrasound, but either way we have one precious baby on the way and feel truly blessed :flower:

Jme big hugs :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear your news.

Clara: It's natural to never stop hoping thats what makes us get through each day :) I remember when finding out I was pregnant with a boy (2nd pregnancy) I asked the sonographer to double check. All through my pregnancy I hoped for a girl (never got one of course! lol) but it kept me going through it all! Wouldn't change him for the world now! Different scenario I know - but my point was KEEP HOPING - it makes us stronger! :winkwink:

Jme so sorry to hear this :hugs:

how are you all feeling today? I spoke too soon about not having symptoms and woke up with a wave of nausea last night. Feeling a little unsettled right now.

oh Sigh! I really thought if you didn't have m/s by 8 weeks you were off the hook lol - seems I was wrong! I went to Reiki today and she was just soooo positive - I even fell asleep through her treatment! She said 'baby was so tiny but could see the little parts moving around and.... that it was a quiet content baby' - even if it isn't true, it made me feel good. Went to the midwife apparantly it's still too early to hear the baby heartbeat and have to wait till next check up at 11 weeks. Blood pressure was 110/50 and everything seemed okay! As for the nausea well that can just go away now!!!

So my first Hcg at 4 weeks was 76 today it was 2996 :happydance: The doctor said that it was excellent and we are doing a scan tomorrow. Very excited :thumbup:

Oh my goodness - is anyone else extremely tired? I can hardly focus when driving and just so nauseas until I actually do fall asleep :sleep:

and.... does anyone else find they get MORE nauseas after they hop out of a hot shower? I seem to dry reach constantly!

happywtwoboys, I am knackered all the time!! Having my first scan and bloods done on Friday, so looking forward to hearing that all is well... As for hot showers, I've been taking cool ones to help with headaches that I seem to be getting instead of ms as of yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->