Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

well im being a misery today fell like i have no symptoms jus my boobs are a tiny weeny bit sore so there goes my mind again thinking the worst :( xxxx

Try not to worry hun :hugs:

I managed to get my blood results chased up today, they aren't good, nowhere nearl doubling, I have been crying all day :(

I am in waiting room at doc office to explore this bleeding. Doesn't sound like good day for this thread. I cried the whole way here.

Try not to worry hun :hugs:

I managed to get my blood results chased up today, they aren't good, nowhere nearl doubling, I have been crying all day :(

I so sorry to hear this Wiggler! :hugs: Thinking of you!

I am in waiting room at doc office to explore this bleeding. Doesn't sound like good day for this thread. I cried the whole way here.

GL at your appt hun! Keep us updated!

I have repeat bloods tomorrow to see if they are still rising at all

wiggler, i went through that too. then went in for the scan thinking it was already over and saw a heartbeat. i still cant make sense of why my hcg wasnt doubling and it still worries me, but i'm holding on and trying to have faith. -so far, it has worked and i'm calling it a miracle.

happywtwoboys, congrats, you are a BLUEBERRY!!!

jewels, welcome!

j, i've had spotting too and think it's from the cervix and nothing to worry over. fingers crossed this is the case for you. i know it's hard, but be as positive as you can....

hi sara, hang in there today!

hi krippy :)

clara, i hope you are doing well sweety.

everyone,

:hug:

unless u have major ms and don't fancy a hug right now... then... crackers and gingerale for you! <3

Horseypants, how slow were yours rising, I have had a just over 10% rise in 2 1/2 days

well im being a misery today fell like i have no symptoms jus my boobs are a tiny weeny bit sore so there goes my mind again thinking the worst :( xxxx

i feel your pain. right now i'm spotting and my stomach is cramping. and it is taking everything in me to not worry or panic. i have my first appointment with the high risk obgyn tomorrow....

it'll get better hon...worrying won't make anything anybetter - that's what i keep telling myself

:hugs:

I don't know how you stay so positive I really wish I could.

wiggler, slow enough that doctor one said "sorry" to me and we were 100 percent sure there was no hope. and it wasnt just one hcg result, but two that were bad. hang on and lemme find my numbers to paste in....

ok here we go:
15dpo 216
17dpo 597
24dpo 2734
30dpo 3835

....so the last two would possibly correspond to your last two with a ten percent rise in 2.5 days, cause remember. the growth happens in spurts and there can be lulls here and there.

by the way, here's the thread i posted on while i was freaking out happy that i saw the heartbeat after thinking it had been over for a week. warning though - it is half reassuring half scary, as far as responses, but i'm still posting this as context on my personal situation. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-after-loss/965077-help-slow-rising-hcg-but-saw-heartbeat.html

i think i already mentioned, but i'm just trying to hang in there 'till my next ultrasound may 15! -i've had spotting too, and i'm pretty sure it's been from the cervix and has had no bearing on how lo is doing. -because that all happened more than a week before we saw the heartbeat.

one more thing, saradavies - my symptoms had all but gone the week before i saw the heartbeat. my boobs weren't sore. i never even got ms, including up 'till now, and im 8+3 today. .............i really hope i'm going to get good news in mid may and be an officially hope inspiring story. so far, so good, really.

Ufda, sounds like some :hugs: are in order here today. I hope everything turns out well for everyone.

I came in here to say I wanted to tell everyone on FB, but now you have all already changed my mind :wacko:

i cant wait to wake up in the morning and it be a fresh day and no worry hopefully just bloody hurry up 8th of may grrrrrr xxxxx

i called my mom in law and asked her if she would go with me to my appointment in the morning. before i even got the words out, i started to cry.

i HATE asking for help. and all i want is my mom to go with me. and right now i'm trying to not be in self pity mode. i'm trying to stay positive. i'm trying to not worry.

my OH can't go with me tomorrow since he started a new job. but honestly...all i want is my mommy to come be with. and i'm 31.

when i started to cry, my pregnant kitty (who is going to give birth any day now) came over to me and started to console me.

okay, i'm done with my pity party.

Oh girls, a big lot os hugs and sympathy going all your ways. Wiggler don't let it get you down stay positive until your scan hun, I have woken up a little better today still dry reaching but running back to bed to lie down everytime I feel nausea coming on between making school lunches and getting breakfast. I'm having my first midwife appointment this afternoon. So in 6.5 hours time!

Just got results back and my hcg is down to 6. I am not longer due in dec. Good luck to the rest of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->