Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

I'm not quite sure what to think ladies!
My midwife called this afternoon asking me if I had miscarried B yet; cramping, bleeding etc. She said that it should have happened by now if it was going to.
Well...it hasn't!! Other than having morning sickness, I haven't had any bleeding or cramping. She scheduled me to come in tomorrow to have another scan done, she doesn't want to get my hopes up, but thinks there may be a chance twin B was miscalculated....why did she tell me that?? I'm going CRAZY!

Keep hope hun, if there has been nothing happening yet then that is a BRILLIANT sign!! Hold on tight baby B!!!

stay positive Clara and hope all turns out good x

Bloody discharge again, I really don't think my scan and bloods tomorrow are going to be good, I was still feeling hopeful until now :cry:

wiggler, only one day to wait. stay cool. you may like what you see. :hugs:

Wow, that took forever reading all the pages I've missed in the past week!

:hug: to everyone who has received bad news or is waiting for tests

My symptoms seem to be worse with these pregnancy...much more nausea and slower to get functioning each morning. To top it off...I've got the flu!!! Scared me pretty good, worrying what it would do to the baby but my primary, OB, and cousin (nurse) reassured me that I just have to drink constantly (to keep from getting dehydrated and causing my uterus to contract) and keep my temperature down. Hoping it passes quickly!

Woohoo Clara! I have my fingers and toes crossed for you :thumbup: look forward to hearing!

Is anyone else suffering headaches? I thought they would of gone away by now. and constipation (TMI)

I'm not quite sure what to think ladies!
My midwife called this afternoon asking me if I had miscarried B yet; cramping, bleeding etc. She said that it should have happened by now if it was going to.
Well...it hasn't!! Other than having morning sickness, I haven't had any bleeding or cramping. She scheduled me to come in tomorrow to have another scan done, she doesn't want to get my hopes up, but thinks there may be a chance twin B was miscalculated....why did she tell me that?? I'm going CRAZY!

Oh Clara, all my fingers and toes are crossed for you! What a rollercoaster!

Hello girls!

I've been watching this forum for a while, and wanted to wait until I can post too.

I'm expecting for the third time (1 miscarriage, 1 birth: an amazing 1-year old little girl).

My home test was positive as soon as day 21 after LMP! A few days ago, at 6w6d, we saw a lil bean measuring 7w and saw and heart a strong heartbeat of 150 or so :)
Our EDD is Christmas (25 December).

Wishing health pregnancies to everyone!

Welcome metanioa :wave: my due date is also dec 25. Excited for a Christmas baby!

I keep pushing kind of under my pubic bone, trying to feel something :haha: I can't wait to get another couple weeks along and use my doppler, man I'm going to be a mess when I finally hear little bean's HB!

I do have some cramps right ABOVE my pubic bone, (kind of like right where my tummy fold is :blush: ) could these be from my uterus stretching already? It's a weird pain and it comes and goes quite often.

:thumbup: So happy right now. Got my ultrasound this morning and everything looks great. Measuring exact with my due date and got to see my LO moving around. It was amazing!

Update:

Baby A is measuring right on track at 8+ weeks --> heartrate was 152
Baby B has a yolk sac but is still measuring 4 +2 --> not viable
They are not sure when my body will reabsorb the embryo, but for me and my families sake I hope it is sometime soon, I do not want to see another ultrasound with an empty non-viable sac and yolk.

So sorry about baby b hun :hugs: So glad baby a is doing well though, huge hugs hun :hugs:

The stretchy feeling is back, this baby really is a little fighter, I couldn't be happier :cloud9: The bleed hasn't started yet, but I wish it would, I want to stop running to the toilet to check for blood :(

OMG its 1.19am and I can't stop looking at baby bits :cloud9: On the plus side I have already picked some of the bits we are getting :happydance: Can't wait to be past 12 weeks so we can go shopping :D

:hi:
Samj I have had cramps the same here - put it down to menstrual period would be almost due soon :) I can't remember how far along you are :)

Clara: Yay for Sticky Bean - real little fighter and HUGS for the not so sticky bean

Wiggler: I read your post earlier and the recent one. Have you just had a scan to see the bits you were referring too? Sorry a bit on the behind side today :dohh: I remember you saying you were having one on the 13th too :)

But Yay for shopping - I can't wait either.

Is anyone going to find out what sex their baby/babies are? I'm thinking of pushing for an early scan now... Almost 8 weeks. Having a good day today. Nauseas but able to do things outside with the family :happydance:
Also still no sore boobies or indegestion, only complaints are migraines, constipation and chest pain and the nausea of course :dohh:

So glad to see some happy posts on here today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->