Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Oh wiggler :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:
LOL I just re-read it again!!! Baby bits - meaning shopping bits and pieces :rofl: so sorry

Clara: How has your morning sickness been hun?

Much better than it was! I'm no longer physically sick just kind of icky, but im ok with that!

OH and to answer your question about gender....we're not going to find out with this one! We are going to do an at home water-birth with our midwife and want everything as natural as possible!!! Sooooo excited!

Anyone else doing an at home birth????

Clara: How has your morning sickness been hun?

Much better than it was! I'm no longer physically sick just kind of icky, but im ok with that!

OH and to answer your question about gender....we're not going to find out with this one! We are going to do an at home water-birth with our midwife and want everything as natural as possible!!! Sooooo excited!

Anyone else doing an at home birth????

I am!! Been a supporter of homebirth since before I got pregnant. OH's mom had homebirth with 4 out of 6 children!

Ohmygosh, you ladies are so tough. I have watched shows on home births and they scare the living crap out of me, no way I could do it. I want the doctor telling me to push after I have every pain relief they can give me, including an epidural. I'm a pansy :blush:

happy, I never thought about the days when AF would be due. I'm guessing it would be around now so maybe that's why I'm having cramps. I don't even know if I would call it cramps, it's just pains here and there throughout my lower abdomen. Mostly near my right hip and the area I was complaining about before.

Samj - the pains around your hips are stretching - I SOOOO have them!

Waterbirth am totally keen for this time - home birth not so much lol... both pg's needed intervenion last time for respitery distress for both boys so wanna be close to a hospital at least :)

I went to the doctor today for my migraines and dizzy spells - he sent me to have my bllod sugar tested them sent me on my way - which I thought was rude so I questioned the nurse... the dr replied it's all early pregnancy signs your blood pressure is fine, what do you want me to do about it?

Samj - the pains around your hips are stretching - I SOOOO have them!

Waterbirth am totally keen for this time - home birth not so much lol... both pg's needed intervenion last time for respitery distress for both boys so wanna be close to a hospital at least :)

I went to the doctor today for my migraines and dizzy spells - he sent me to have my bllod sugar tested them sent me on my way - which I thought was rude so I questioned the nurse... the dr replied it's all early pregnancy signs your blood pressure is fine, what do you want me to do about it?

have you thought about early cord clamping as a culprit for respiratory distress? when the cord is clamped too early (before it has stopped pulsing and is white and limp), it is still transferring lots of blood and oxygen to the baby and it is a very critical time to stay attached while baby has its first few minutes breathing. I would definitely do some research, and consider delayed cord clamping, or even lotus-style birth in order to minimize the risks for baby 3 :) If the doctors gave no other explanation for your boys respiratory issues, then this very well could have been the problem. Either way, no harm in over-educating yourself! :) Good luck!

Here are some articles that has helped me make the decision to wait at least 20 minutes, maybe longer.

https://www.writeaboutbirth.com/index.php/whartons-jelly-the-natural-umbilical-cord-clamp/birth/

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...-Clamping-the-Umbilical-Cord-Prematurely.aspx

https://www.lotusbirthcampaign.org/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100524111728.htm

I cancelled my private scan, decided it wasn't worth it when I was told I was going to MC, OH said if I want I can have a 4d scan at 28-ish weeks instead :cloud9:

I am really considering a homebirth, I had a wonderful birth with my daughter and if I have a repeat of that there isn't much point in going into hospital, but my worry is that I had a complicated birth with my son, had to be cut in th end, that got infected :sick: and left some pretty hefty scarring down there which tore right open when I had my daughter, its something I have to discuss with my MW x x x

Morning All!

Clara, sorry to hear about baby B but so pleased A is thriving!

We aren't going to be finding out the gender of this baby. We found out with both boys and I want to have that moment during delivery of "It's a ...!" All of my friends and my mother honestly don't think that I will be able to make it 9 months without finding out (especially since I'll be 35 when I deliver and have to go for Level 2 ultrasounds to check on the baby's growth)! We shall see!!! Anyone else Team Yellow?

I unfortunately can not have a home birth or a vaginal birth again. I had one with my son who was almost 10 pounds. He wasn't just chubby he was built very large with broad shoulders that got stuck during labour. I did have a natural birth with him so I can say that I have done it and it was a great experience. There are almost positive that I will have to have a c-section before 38 weeks.

We are finding out what we having this time. We didn't find out what we were having last time and it was so much fun. We loved hearing "It's a boy" even if he wasn't alive. I need to know this time as I really want another boy and I am worried that I will be disappointed briefly if it is a girl. Don't get me wrong I want a happy and healthy baby but I know in my head that I lost my son and I would like another boy, not to replace but...It is hard to explain. So we will find out on July 25th at our 20 week scan and I can't wait.

Feeling not too bad today...hoping MS is waning! Hope you are all well!

well got my scan in 3 days was rly excited but getting nervous now in case we see exactly the same as we did at 6 weeks (nothing but the yolk sac) ill be devastated and im praying to god all is ok xxxxx

Krippy - I am so sorry to hear about DS that passed away :-( That would of been devastating

Mother Earth - Thankyou for all that information :) I shall read into it

Wiggler - Wow a 4d scan sounds intriguing!

Sara - Good Luck I'm sure everything will be exciting once you see the little bean :)

My day yesterday was really good for m/s and this morning hasn't been too bad either - I hope the m/s is coming to an end :thumbup: but if I have two good days and two bad I can handle that too.

Morning All!

Clara, sorry to hear about baby B but so pleased A is thriving!

We aren't going to be finding out the gender of this baby. We found out with both boys and I want to have that moment during delivery of "It's a ...!" All of my friends and my mother honestly don't think that I will be able to make it 9 months without finding out (especially since I'll be 35 when I deliver and have to go for Level 2 ultrasounds to check on the baby's growth)! We shall see!!! Anyone else Team Yellow?

We actually can't wait to find out the sex of the baby... but that's probably because it's baby #1 for us. If I even for a second tought I could wait that long to find out, I would wait. I admire ur patience 3XBlessed :flower:

I had a strange "fainting" accident this morning, felt like there was no blood in my head at all, had to lie down, couldn't see, and there was a loud noise in my ears. 10-15 min later I was fine. Anyone else had this happen to them?

I am sad to say I have to say goodbye. I have posted my full story on the miscarriage support forum but want to wish all of you ladies a happy and healthy 9 months.
Xxx

So sorry starlight :hugs:

rooster, that sounds like a low blood pressure situation. It can happen but make sure you tell your GP about it and drink lots of water!

AFM, I am feeling and looking very bloated today, just feel like a fat @ss :( I could barely button my jeans today. So tired, but still only the one day of ms over a week ago. Looks like it's going to skip me.

:hug:So sorry Starlight:hug:

I had some bright red spotting yesterday. Scared me good, especially since I never had any spotting while pregnant with my two boys and since I've been so sick lately. Will be going for an ultrasound tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->