Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

I had a strange "fainting" accident this morning, felt like there was no blood in my head at all, had to lie down, couldn't see, and there was a loud noise in my ears. 10-15 min later I was fine. Anyone else had this happen to them?

I went to the dr for the same thing the other day - Blood pressure was fine - I also suffer low blood pressure through pregnancy. Do you suffer migraines? They worsen through pregnancy apparantly and I have suffered my fair share already.

3x blessed - Good luck for your scan tomorrow

Starlight - I am so so sorry :-(

AFM - I have had horrible cramps that are excrutiating the last few days gradually getting worse. Off to have an ultrasound today to check no ectopic. and also to check everything is okay because I have had no hyperemesis this time which apparantly is strange to have two viable pregnancies with HG and then one without. FX for me ladies x

starlight so sorry xxx

good luck to all have scans or waiting for test results x

Starlight - I am so so sorry hun :hugs: :hugs:

The last 2 times I went to the loo there has been no clots!!!! Whis is brill because the time before that there was SO many :cry: This time I noticed the bleeding isn't as heavy too, its still period heavy, but there isn't as much :happydance:

Not good news ladies :cry: seems the baby has decided to stop growing at 6 weeks or I ma behind my dates by two weeks which just doesn't add up. That would mean we ovulated when I was due for my period but at that time we got a + pregnancy test :shrug: had HCG done today and annother on Thursday with another scan on Monday (7 days time) so I guess now I wait to miscarry as that seems to be the odds here. :cry:

Oh no, :hugs: happy, and to every one else on the thread that needs them!

Just had my first scan friday, and the dating and everything looked perfect. A good heartbeat, BUT as I just stepped off the plane home I have had spotting. Dark brown, no cramps, no clots, no red, but dark brown. Anyone else going through this?

So sorry Happy :hugs:

I will most likely be making a trip to A&E later, the bleeding is really heavay and pouring out of me :(

So sorry Happy :hugs:

I will most likely be making a trip to A&E later, the bleeding is really heavay and pouring out of me :(

Sorry to hear this Wiggler. This bank holiday weekend seems to have been a bad one for too many of us :-(
I really hope all is ok with you and your bean xxx

so sorry to all the ladies this weekend am just hoping and prayin for my scan to all be ok tomorrow xxxx

Well scan is tomorrow finally i'm so nervous but excited don't want to get my hopes up to much tho my boobs are never as sore in the morning untill further on during the day and then they still aren't mega sore tbh they haven't seem to have grown i don't think but i have rly small boobs anyway so if they do grow i don't think it will be majorly noticeable, still not been sick but get waves of sickness throughout the day i just feel that my symptoms aren't that strong thts whats making me think something isn't right, but was talking to my mum last night and she lost 3 babies all together and gave birth to a still born at 8 month pregnant, and she said with me and my brother she was never sick or felt rly bad all the way through her pregnacy with me and him and all was fine but with the other 3 she was really ill with them so im holding onto tht bit of hope tht im like my mummy xxxxx

nearly 7 weeks! :happydance: these 2 weeks have gone so quickly! 1 week 1 day till my scan, hopefully I'll hear little ones heatbeat! :cloud9:

I lost the baby, happy and healthy 9 months to everyone :hugs: x x x

Sorry to hear the bad news today! Starlight, Happy and Wiggler...I am thinking of you and your families!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->