Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

Congrats everyone! Done another test first thing(after getting + yesterday) as AF due today and yep got BFP slightly stronger than yesterday so heres to a Healthy 9 months everyone.
Only symptom at mo is weird BB pains.
We have decided not to tell anyone until 12 wk scan. xxxx

Sooo excited to see all the new DECEMBER BABIES!!!

I updated our growing list this morning!!
If there are any changes to EDD then just let me know and I will make a quick change!!
I have been so exited about this new baby the past few days...it's all I can think about! I just want to walk over and scream it off the top of the mountain!!

But we plan to wait until mother's day here in the US. We are taking the children out to a patch of wildflowers with 4 small chalkboards that say "mommy" "is" "expecting" "again"!!! And then we will send the picture to friends and family!! What do you think?

When are you ladies planning on telling family and friends?? Have you already?? Any announcement ideas?

That is awesome! We have told pretty much most people already over the phone. Which has kinda taken the excitment out of telling them later - the response I got from most was "Wow it's really early isn't it" not the response you want to hear! Also puts the pressure on to hope this little bundle of joy is a sticky bean. I'm very excited about having my next HCG levels on Thursday, but then anything to do with this baby is exciting right now. Also a reassurance everything is fine!

I have told B&B friends, my best friend and one of my closest work friends. I wont tell anyone else until my daughters 1st birthday (I will be around 9 weeks pregnant) and I will tell my close family and husbands mum together. Then will wait until after 12 week scan before announcing it to friends and rest of family and then finally on FB!

Congrats everyone! Done another test first thing(after getting + yesterday) as AF due today and yep got BFP slightly stronger than yesterday so heres to a Healthy 9 months everyone.
Only symptom at mo is weird BB pains.
We have decided not to tell anyone until 12 wk scan. xxxx

I love watching the line get darker!! I'm a POAS aholic!! I took one earlier today and the test line was darker than dark before it had even reached the control line, I think I cried!

I have told B&B friends, my best friend and one of my closest work friends. I wont tell anyone else until my daughters 1st birthday (I will be around 9 weeks pregnant) and I will tell my close family and husbands mum together. Then will wait until after 12 week scan before announcing it to friends and rest of family and then finally on FB!

Sounds like a good plan!! We will tell our parent's first and then post the kids picture to facebook :flower:
Isn't funny how we have to "plan" to tell facebook!?

Sooo excited to see all the new DECEMBER BABIES!!!

I updated our growing list this morning!!
If there are any changes to EDD then just let me know and I will make a quick change!!
I have been so exited about this new baby the past few days...it's all I can think about! I just want to walk over and scream it off the top of the mountain!!

But we plan to wait until mother's day here in the US. We are taking the children out to a patch of wildflowers with 4 small chalkboards that say "mommy" "is" "expecting" "again"!!! And then we will send the picture to friends and family!! What do you think?

When are you ladies planning on telling family and friends?? Have you already?? Any announcement ideas?

That is awesome! We have told pretty much most people already over the phone. Which has kinda taken the excitment out of telling them later - the response I got from most was "Wow it's really early isn't it" not the response you want to hear! Also puts the pressure on to hope this little bundle of joy is a sticky bean. I'm very excited about having my next HCG levels on Thursday, but then anything to do with this baby is exciting right now. Also a reassurance everything is fine!

I used to get that all the time, but then people learned how much we loved our children and growing family and they stopped making those "somewhat" rude remarks about it being "early".
If you're planning to find out the gender then plan on a really cute announcement then, believe me, it's taking EVERYTHING in me to keep the news to myself for now!

So I am very nervous right now. It's a hard one because I haven't had the "feeling" of being pregnant, haven't had all the early signs I did with the other two pregnancies - extreme fatigue, sore bb's (actually they are not sore at all), I rung the nurse to find out why I need to keep having my HCG levels tested. She said they were extrememly low that's why. At 4 weeks+2 days they were 26, at 4weeks+4 days they were 57 and now I have to have another one a week later - so in 3 days time and I feel like crying!!! I'm so nervous! What if this sticky bean isn't a sticky bean? :cry:

Aww hun, could you have ovulated late? the 4+2 and 4+4 doubled which is brilliant :hugs:

Maybe baby is a girl? I had no symptoms to begin with when I was expecting my girl. Try not to worry hun :hugs: x x x

So I am very nervous right now. It's a hard one because I haven't had the "feeling" of being pregnant, haven't had all the early signs I did with the other two pregnancies - extreme fatigue, sore bb's (actually they are not sore at all), I rung the nurse to find out why I need to keep having my HCG levels tested. She said they were extrememly low that's why. At 4 weeks+2 days they were 26, at 4weeks+4 days they were 57 and now I have to have another one a week later - so in 3 days time and I feel like crying!!! I'm so nervous! What if this sticky bean isn't a sticky bean? :cry:

Your levels doubled which is wonderful news. I'm not a nurse, but it seems to me like you may just be on the low side of normal so they are monitoring you to be safe, BUT your levels are going up normally by doubling every 48 hours...so im thinking this IS your sticky bean!!! Most mc occur when levels are not doubling.

Could you have ovulated late like Wiggler suggested?!?

Try not to worry too much hun, like the others said, you're doubling!! FX for you!

Hey ladies I couldn't find a thread that matched my situation, I thought I would ask a few Q's in this one as if I am PG then I'll be due December, only problem is I've missed my period but all negative HGCs if I am PG then I would be between the 6-7week mark.

The Q's I'd like to know is if anyone has had any 'Late' positives? I don't want to brush it off yet and won't till AF shows.

Any similarities or advice would be great

Many thanks xXx

Hey ladies I couldn't find a thread that matched my situation, I thought I would ask a few Q's in this one as if I am PG then I'll be due December, only problem is I've missed my period but all negative HGCs if I am PG then I would be between the 6-7week mark.

The Q's I'd like to know is if anyone has had any 'Late' positives? I don't want to brush it off yet and won't till AF shows.

Any similarities or advice would be great

Many thanks xXx

Until AF shows anything is possible!!!! There were a few ladies that didn't have positive HPTs until 6 weeks past :winkwink:, but i'm not sure about a HCG blood test. Typically at 6 weeks your hormones should range from 11,230-25,640 which would definitely show on a blood test. Is there a possibility you o'd later than you thought??? Fingers x'd!!

At 5 weeks 2 days pregnant my hormone levels were (had my levels done on thursday): 7,025

Thanks Ladies, you have somewhat made me feel at ease. I just read everyone elses on these forums and they seem in the hundreds to begin with :wacko: I argued with the nurse until she gave me another blood test form LOL. I have had the bloods now waiting for results. Lets hope this sticky bean is a girl!!! and that's why it has mummy all over the show.

Thanks Ladies, you have somewhat made me feel at ease. I just read everyone elses on these forums and they seem in the hundreds to begin with :wacko: I argued with the nurse until she gave me another blood test form LOL. I have had the bloods now waiting for results. Lets hope this sticky bean is a girl!!! and that's why it has mummy all over the show.

With baby #3 I was in the hundreds until 5 weeks!!!! Your hormones are doubling so try to be positive!!!! Keep us informed :)

Is anyone NOT hungry? I've had to force myself to eat for the past week. I don't feel nauseous, and I'm not throwing up either.

Is anyone NOT hungry? I've had to force myself to eat for the past week. I don't feel nauseous, and I'm not throwing up either.

YES!!! I started off as real hungry now not really. I am slightly nauseas at night and in the morning if I don't eat but not throwing up either.

God the last few days have been awful for me. Anyone got tips on combatting morning sickness??

I went on the train last week and unable to do anything except put my head on the table and pray the journey ended quickly.

My morning sickness is still ok-ish but I've lost my appetite. Worst thing is I've got loads of spots!!! Yuck!

I feel hungry quite a bit but dont fancy anything in particular. My hubby even offered to go out and get take away but really didn't fancy anything but felt sooo hungry. I'm trying to drink more fluids as i've been told you can feel hungry but in fact your just slightly de-hydrayed? anyone else heard this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->