Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

I'm due 12/23! That's going by my ovulation date that I am pretty sure of... Not gonna have a scan till probably later in my first trimester. Having an early one before my last miscarriage was so stressful so might wait until near the end of it!

Good morning ladies (well morning in NZ) lol. Does anyone else find that every waking moment they spend obsessing over being pregnant - it makes for VERY long days, might take up walking I think :coffee: or just stick to my powerade LOL!

All I can think about is being pregnant! It's driving me crazy! I went to a 3 hour movie today just to force myself to be sidetracked by something.

Good morning ladies (well morning in NZ) lol. Does anyone else find that every waking moment they spend obsessing over being pregnant - it makes for VERY long days, might take up walking I think :coffee: or just stick to my powerade LOL!
I have had sooooooo much CM I have had to resort to wearing a panty liner day and night! Queesy upon waking and going to bed. Still the pulling feeling in my groin and all around there really my buttocks and pelvic bone feels bruised hahaha. Can't wait to hear the rest of your symptoms.

YES, lots of CM for me!!! I am already in baby count down mode and the days are going SLOW!!! I woke up this morning with some very sore tata's and much more milk than I normally have...I don't think I will be drying up anytime soon!!

I'm due 12/23! That's going by my ovulation date that I am pretty sure of... Not gonna have a scan till probably later in my first trimester. Having an early one before my last miscarriage was so stressful so might wait until near the end of it!

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the thread!!!! I will add you to our growing list on the front page! Let us know if you develop any symptoms soon!

I completely understand about not wanting to be scanned until later, but once you do post it so we can all marvel at your new little miracle :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the thread!!!! I will add you to our growing list on the front page! Let us know if you develop any symptoms soon!

I completely understand about not wanting to be scanned until later, but once you do post it so we can all marvel at your new little miracle :happydance:

Aww thank you! I didn't mean to check but my lefty was feeling more swollen - that's how I could tell on my last pregnancy... I tested (before my weekend off after I don't know how long at work) lol, so my weekend has been pretty low key, but definitely a little run down too.

All I can think about is being pregnant! It's driving me crazy! I went to a 3 hour movie today just to force myself to be sidetracked by something.

:lol: I can fully undertsand that - did you need to pee every 1/2 hour hahaha. Hubby and I went to a movie the other night and I couldn't relax kept needing to hold on to pee :rofl: Been really constipated the last few days too which leads to even more uncomfortableness :wacko: I even made a batch of vegie soup today to take my mind of pregnancy. This site is fantastic to have your moan/whinge, and just unload before carrying on your everyday duties LOL!

I don't really have any symptoms yet, (besides SOOOOORE bbs!!) they are mostly come and go. Today I had the weirdest shooting pains though, it was very strange.

My cramps see to have passed In the last couple of days but still peeing like a race horse and boobs feel so sore, even when I walk!!! I turned over in bed the other night onto my stomach/boobs and woke myself up it was so painful !! Felt like someone had been using them as a punching bag!! I've not noticed any changes in size/shape yet though which is surprising as they bloody well hurt enough!!! Xx

Woohoo I'm due Christmas day, 3rd baby, been ttc for 3 years, totally shocked, just 4 weeks, it's early days, but hopefully it's a sticky baby, congrats to everyone xxxx

hi everyone, totally new to these forums, congrats to all, im due christmas day with my 3rd baby after 3 years of trying. woohoo. xxxxx:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hi all you lovely mummas to be! I am a brand newbie and wanted to say hi.... I've stalked these ttc threads for a while, since my fiancé and I stopped bc pills but weren't necessarily trying either. Anyway long story short I decided to test for the hell of it tonight (had 1 test in the cupboard and p's due in 4 days so gave it a go expecting 1 line) and BOOM second line within a minute & quite dark pink! I was in total shock, raced out to buy a digital, held my pee for 3 more hours & sure enough PREGNANT 1-2 came up. I'm still in shock!

My due date will be 28th December :) So thrilled (And yet to break the news to hubby!)

Hey! I am due Xmas day! This is my 2nd baby and my DD is almost 11 months :) Fell pregnant first time with DD and again for this LO! Will have a 19 month age gap!

My cramps see to have passed In the last couple of days but still peeing like a race horse and boobs feel so sore, even when I walk!!! I turned over in bed the other night onto my stomach/boobs and woke myself up it was so painful !! Felt like someone had been using them as a punching bag!! I've not noticed any changes in size/shape yet though which is surprising as they bloody well hurt enough!!! Xx

Strong symptoms are a great sign, BUT a bit of an nuisance i'm sure!! Try wearing a supportive bra to bed, like a soft sports bra, OR a nursing bra that's meant to be worn for night nursing. I wear mine to bed every night and it helps with the soreness :flower:

Woohoo I'm due Christmas day, 3rd baby, been ttc for 3 years, totally shocked, just 4 weeks, it's early days, but hopefully it's a sticky baby, congrats to everyone xxxx

Congratulations!!! What a blessing for you and your OH! You two are in my prayers that this is your sticky bean! Keep us updated and WELCOME to the forum :happydance::happydance:

Hi all you lovely mummas to be! I am a brand newbie and wanted to say hi.... I've stalked these ttc threads for a while, since my fiancé and I stopped bc pills but weren't necessarily trying either. Anyway long story short I decided to test for the hell of it tonight (had 1 test in the cupboard and p's due in 4 days so gave it a go expecting 1 line) and BOOM second line within a minute & quite dark pink! I was in total shock, raced out to buy a digital, held my pee for 3 more hours & sure enough PREGNANT 1-2 came up. I'm still in shock!

My due date will be 28th December :) So thrilled (And yet to break the news to hubby!)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful surprise, you must be on top of the world!!! I will add you to our list on the front page!! :happydance: :flower:

And as far as breaking the news to your hubby, have you gone to a website call pinterest??? They have the cutest "announcement" ideas!!!

Hey! I am due Xmas day! This is my 2nd baby and my DD is almost 11 months :) Fell pregnant first time with DD and again for this LO! Will have a 19 month age gap!

Woooohoooo a CHRISTMAS DAY baby!!!! What an exciting due date to have :flower: My children's age gaps are fairly close together too, several of them are just 9 months apart!! 19 months is a wonderful age gap and your DD is going to be soooo excited to be a BIG SISTER!!!
Welcome to the forum and hope to see updates from you :flower: :happydance:
I will add you name and EDD to the front page :thumbup:

Sooo excited to see all the new DECEMBER BABIES!!!

I updated our growing list this morning!!
If there are any changes to EDD then just let me know and I will make a quick change!!
I have been so exited about this new baby the past few days...it's all I can think about! I just want to walk over and scream it off the top of the mountain!!

But we plan to wait until mother's day here in the US. We are taking the children out to a patch of wildflowers with 4 small chalkboards that say "mommy" "is" "expecting" "again"!!! And then we will send the picture to friends and family!! What do you think?

When are you ladies planning on telling family and friends?? Have you already?? Any announcement ideas?

:lol: I can fully undertsand that - did you need to pee every 1/2 hour hahaha. Hubby and I went to a movie the other night and I couldn't relax kept needing to hold on to pee :rofl: Been really constipated the last few days too which leads to even more uncomfortableness :wacko: I even made a batch of vegie soup today to take my mind of pregnancy. This site is fantastic to have your moan/whinge, and just unload before carrying on your everyday duties LOL!

Luckily I havent had much issue with having per more than usual. I did make sure to go before the movie started and tried not to drink too much of my drink because 3 hours is a long time to hold it when you've "gotta go".

I'm still obsessed with wanted to poas every moment of the day because I found out so early...I just want to see a DARK test line!

But we plan to wait until mother's day here in the US. We are taking the children out to a patch of wildflowers with 4 small chalkboards that say "mommy" "is" "expecting" "again"!!! And then we will send the picture to friends and family!! What do you think?

When are you ladies planning on telling family and friends?? Have you already?? Any announcement ideas?

What a great idea!! I haven't given much thought on how to tell people yet. I kind of have this dilemma where I'm going to have to tell several people at work right away because I work at an animal hospital and I'll have to explain why I can't take X-rays and be near anesthesia. So then I feel guilty telling them but keeping it from friends and family. But then again I miscarried in November and the fewer people you have to tell something like that the better. What to do?

So many Xmas day babies :cloud9: And oooh Jessica!! i remember you from the trimesters :hi: x x x

hi im due (i think) 23rd decomber wiht 3rd baby :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->