Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

My lower back hurts so bad I just want to cry, and I did a bit at work :(

So this morning I have woken up feeling queesy but not as sick :-/
STill vomited last night. SO COMFUSED! I just want it over with! Off for a 2nd HCG today. I hate the fact I should be coming up 9 weeks but could be coming up 7 weeks or an unlucky outcome :-( I wouldn't wish this upon anyone but it would be nice to have some answers or support of others gone through it... :cry:

STill vomited last night. SO COMFUSED! I just want it over with! Off for a 2nd HCG today. I hate the fact I should be coming up 9 weeks but could be coming up 7 weeks or an unlucky outcome :-( I wouldn't wish this upon anyone but it would be nice to have some answers or support of others gone through it... :cry:

:hugs:good luck today, I hope it goes well xxx

Good luck today :hugs:

Melanie, I'm doing some googling and it seems like there are success stories, and am keeping my fingers crossed for little Embryo 1! I'm so sorry about Embryo 2, and hope you're doing okay.

Kelly I'm also at 8 weeks and feeling awful, with exhaustion, a headache that doesn't want to quit (and I don't want to take something for it since it's constant), and I'm constantly hungry and nauseous at the same time. The only way I can explain it to DH is like a nasty, epic hangover. I'm not throwing up, but my allergies are going crazy too.

My spotting lasted less just an afternoon, then was followed by a day of beige-light discharge, which today is clear. Holy worries and exhaustion!

Just wanted to send positive thoughts to all the other ladies out there too!

Hi Expatttc,

Think I may have more bad news heading my way. Had stopped bleeding on Tuesday, went back to work Wednesday and Wednesday night started bleeding bright red with clots. Have got a scan tomorrow at 10.00am but theres an ache in my right hand lower back and Im worried that its the viable pregnancy (Embryo 1) thats now miscarrying. Have been put on bedrest until the scan.

Will keep you all posted and keep my fingers crossed for everyones scans this week :)

Thanks so much for ALL your support xxx
So things still aren't adding up some one else please look at these dates and see what you think too... Hcg still rising. Scan in two days time x

Scan says 6 weeks but everything else adds up to 8 weeks.
Scan has a yolk sac, gestational bag at 12mm embryo at 2mm.

My results from time of pregnant:
Last Baby danced on 25th March. Positive OPK on 27th March O'd on 28th March

First positive test on 8th April
First HCG test done 10th April = 26
2nd HCG test done 12th April = 57
3rd HCG done on 16th April = 270
4th HCG done on 19th April
5th HCG done on 7th May = 32,000
6th HCG done on 10th May = 34,000

Would that not make me from the time I O'd 8 weeks now on a 31 day cycle???

As you can see I am confused!!!

Remember to add another two weeks on from when I o'd to calculate my TRUE dates :)

Remember to add another two weeks on from when I o'd to calculate my TRUE dates :)

That is confusing! So sorry you're going through this but I have my fx for you!!
Did you talk to your doctor yet?

Had my ultrasound this morning got to see my little baby :happydance: Heart beat was 126 everything looking good so far :thumbup: I was really scared at first they did an abdominal ultrasound and all we saw was the gestational sac (I am kind of a big girl :blush:) The ultrasound tech was asking me if I had any bleeding or cramping and was I going to see the dr. right after. I was freaking out, about ready to cry thinking it was a blighted ovum. Then she said that we would check with vaginal ultrasound just to make sure. And thank God there was the sweet little baby with a heart beat. I cried tears of joy then :happydance:

I had a scan yesterday and saw my little baby with its heart beating away (153bpm!)

I was so surprised, I had an abdominal scan and she found it right away, saw everything too. I was really worried we wouldn't see anything at all with an abdominal scan, but it was all fine. I am measuring 5 days behind too, but she didn't change my dates and I guess we check again at the 12 week one.

That is confusing! So sorry you're going through this but I have my fx for you!!
Did you talk to your doctor yet?

No not yet. I will have my scan on Monday then take ALL my accurate data to the dr and ask some questions. I know either way if I am pregnant I should just be grateful - but to put someone back two weeks when they suffer hyperemesis is just cruel!!! I know I have been sicker longer than 2 weeks. I have been on this thread for ages :)

Had my ultrasound this morning got to see my little baby :happydance: Heart beat was 126 everything looking good so far :thumbup: I was really scared at first they did an abdominal ultrasound and all we saw was the gestational sac (I am kind of a big girl :blush:) The ultrasound tech was asking me if I had any bleeding or cramping and was I going to see the dr. right after. I was freaking out, about ready to cry thinking it was a blighted ovum. Then she said that we would check with vaginal ultrasound just to make sure. And thank God there was the sweet little baby with a heart beat. I cried tears of joy then :happydance:

They offered me the vaginal u/s too - I politely declined incase it hurt lol - does it hurt?

Hiya ladies haven't been on here for a few day's, well was driving to work yesterday and had to pull over to be sick but im putting it down to not eating breakfast cz i have eaten this morning and all seems okay, still worrying thoughts go through my head cz my symptoms come and go and i know i shouldn't worry but ya cant help it xxxxx

jcorrine& royal-so pleased for you guys. xx

I have first M/W appt Wednesday, she come to me and will do bloods weight etc...
Cant wait for my scan which will be in about 4 weeks, coz one day i feel really pregnant then others i feel really good! xx Just need to know everything is going well x

yayy for little heartbeats!! <3 Congrats ladies!

I'm a prune today! Fetus!! :happydance:

They offered me the vaginal u/s too - I politely declined incase it hurt lol - does it hurt?

The vaginal ultrasounds don't hurt at all. My office only does vaginal until you are after 14weeks. They said its more accurate in early pregnancy

No it didn't hurt, the wand they use is pretty skinny. She did do it side to side to look at my ovaries and that felt a little strange but didn't hurt. Feels a little awkward at first but as soon as you see the little one you forget that you are laying there with your feet in stirrups with something crammed up your vagina :rofl:

So after a scare and quite a bit of bleeding at 5 weeks I had a scan this past Thursday.

Saw baby doing great, heartbeat 128!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->