Any DECEMBER babies out there?!?

I have a question... This shuld determine how far I really am along. I am onto bubba #3. I should be 9 weeks preggy today but scan puts me at 7 now. The last day or two I have noticed if I push downwards on my pelvic area I can notice a definite bump there. When did anyone else feel this? :shrug:

I have a question... This shuld determine how far I really am along. I am onto bubba #3. I should be 9 weeks preggy today but scan puts me at 7 now. The last day or two I have noticed if I push downwards on my pelvic area I can notice a definite bump there. When did anyone else feel this? :shrug:

I felt a bump around 6-7 weeks. it actually went down around 8 weeks then came back last week.

hi can i be added please this is my 3rd baby im due the 1st of december had my first scan at 7+4 my dating scan is on friday i am so excited to see it again.

EeeKK! My second scan today! I just hope I can keep all the water down before hand :wacko: How is everyone feeling these days?

AFM: Pretty good in the mornings get me to 2:00pm and vomit and nausea central! Loads of cramps that keep me awake at night - and I can actually feel a little bump in my pelvic region now which is exciting!

OH has been A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Getting the other two boys dinner, showered, into bed every night and taking the smallest (2.5) on the farm with him when needed! I owe him big time when I'm over the sickness -

I was so excited about progressing to an olive today too!!! But the scan has the better of me and I don't truly feel like an olive now they put my dates back!

Well girls. Not such good news, went for the scan and they said baby hasn't progressed past 6 weeks. So feeling lousy, HCG still rising nd waiting for a DnC as normal miscarrying hasn't taken place for the last 3 weeks! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all.. :cry:

I'm so sorry Happy. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hi happytwoboys, I'm so sorry. I went through exactly the same last year but didn't want to say until now as mine didn't have a happy outcome and I was hoping yours would. My scan said 6 weeks even though knew I was 8, then 10 etc. I was booked in for a d&c at 11 weeks but miscarried day before naturally. I think one of the cruelest things is that with a missssd-miscarriage you still have all the morning sickness etc. I took great comfort in my gorgeous little boy- who was 2yrs at the time. I hope you can too. The positive thing is I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and I've had a couple of early scan and so far all ok. It's still scary times but I'm staying hopeful and looking forward to my 12 week scan. Things will also work out for you when you are ready.
Take care
Jo x

Hi happytwoboys, I'm so sorry. I went through exactly the same last year but didn't want to say until now as mine didn't have a happy outcome and I was hoping yours would. My scan said 6 weeks even though knew I was 8, then 10 etc. I was booked in for a d&c at 11 weeks but miscarried day before naturally. I think one of the cruelest things is that with a missssd-miscarriage you still have all the morning sickness etc. I took great comfort in my gorgeous little boy- who was 2yrs at the time. I hope you can too. The positive thing is I'm now 10 weeks pregnant and I've had a couple of early scan and so far all ok. It's still scary times but I'm staying hopeful and looking forward to my 12 week scan. Things will also work out for you when you are ready.
Take care
Jo x

Thanks Jo for staying positive for me even though you had an awful outcome as well :hugs: - you know what else upset me was when the nurse re-read my scan results to me she said he had written it was a "missed abortion" - not miscarriage. I feel there is a difference abortion is choice, miscarriage is not! So I felt I had made this happen :cry: I'm glad everything is working out for you now :) I just wish this bubby would pass now because the cramps are excruciating!

So sorry Happy. I totally understand your heartache esp at the m/abortion, they put threatened abortion on my notes not misscarriage on my notes. I was 12wks 4days when i discovered at my scan(stopped growing at 8wks). I had to have a D&C as my body wouldnt do it naturally and I was really worried that on my notes the nurses would think I was aborting. They didnt they treated me like a piece of glass and were wonderful. I hope things sort themselfs very soon and we see you bk in the 1st trimester xxxxx

So sorry happy.

Well, Im 9+1 today and after a horrific week last week of sickness, spot breakouts, oily hair, moodiness and exhaustion, this week I am lacking in symptoms which is both a blessing and terrifying!! I feel a bit 'off' but no where near as bad. No cramps but still tired and still totally off tea. How is everyone feeling? I know everyone is difficult but the minute those feelings stop I cant help but panic!!

so srry happy, my skin is terrible i had to go to boots and spends loaaads of money on new make up from clinque cz my skin is tht bad and i have a wedding on sat xxx

So sorry happy :hugs:

I have cramps up the wazoo, probably from my uterus stretching. Also I'm going back and forth from extreme constipation to extreme diarrhea, TMI but it's awful too haha! Probably another cause of the cramps. I'm nauseous pretty much all day every day too.

Thanks ladies, the worst I fear is to come... at the moment I still feel preggy just cramping... but if I get the D&C today it will be the actual flow of blood I think that will destroy me :cry: I don't think we will be trying again, this was hard enough with the morning sickness and having two other littlies at home. Thanks for all your support and I enjoyed what time we did have to talk to each other. I am going off the page now - I am happy for you all, but can't help wishing I was feeling those symptoms too (minus the sickness lol)
Good luck to you ALL - I will miss you all heaps! :cry: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->