Any feb 2016 due babies want to buddies?

anti

Reaction score
When I had my daughter I had a lovely group of ladies that I made friends with on here and we spoke everyday, and still speak now.

I'd love to find a new group of mamas due the same time as me this time round so we can go through it together.

I'm due 5 February. 😃

When I had my daughter I had a lovely group of ladies that I made friends with on here and we spoke everyday, and still speak now.

I'd love to find a new group of mamas due the same time as me this time round so we can go through it together.

I'm due 5 February. 😃

Hello lovely! I too had a group of friends from here I'm still good friends with with my son 29/01/14 I got my BFP yesterday I am 4 weeks today so estimated due date is 08/02/16 I'm Shannen by the way helloooo! Xx

Hi there! I'm due February 5 as well! :flower: Congratulations to all of us!!

I'm due 5 February. 😃

I'd love to join! I'm due February 7 (according to online calculator):kiss:

Hello lovelies! I'm Antoinette... I'll update the first page to add everyone's edd. Hopefully we'll pick up some more February fireflies on the way as we're all early feb so far. 😃

Congrats to everyone!!

So far I'm feeling great... I hope it lasts. My first pregnancy was very easy and I'm hoping for the same this time round!

I'm due Feb 5th too! This is my second pregnancy, son is 2.5 years old. Looking forward to getting to know you all :)

Welcome and congrats ladies. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us!

Yes!! I've been waiting for someone to start this thread. :) I am due February 4th. This is both my husband's and my second child however our first together. I am super excited but a little nervous since it's been almost 7 years since I've been knocked up. So far the only symptoms I have had are sore tatas, some fatigue and irritability (I have generalized anxiety disorder also so the slightest change in my hormones throws me for a loop.) How is everyone else feeling? Lots of good vibes for sticky beans and long, healthy pregnancies!! :D

Congratulations ladies!! My symptoms are sore boobies, gone off food, heartburn, and strong stomach cramps and mostly I'm exhausted already. Eeee had such a good pregnancy with my son hoping it's just as good this time around! xxx

For me, I'm just really tired, but I can't sleep, I'm really gassy too (HOLY!!! That's an understatement). Nausea wise, I just can't stand to walk through a food section at Walmart or a grocery store (Gonna be difficult) and really craving poutine. I'm extremely irritable and have no patience either (Typical pregnancy symptom)

Looking forward to getting to know you girls!

Hey Ladies
I am due 2nd Feb.. congrats to you all x

Hello lovelies! I'm Antoinette... I'll update the first page to add everyone's edd. Hopefully we'll pick up some more February fireflies on the way as we're all early feb so far. 😃

Congrats to everyone!!

So far I'm feeling great... I hope it lasts. My first pregnancy was very easy and I'm hoping for the same this time round!

Yay! So nice to have February due date buddies :hugs:
That's wonderful, I hope the second one goes just as smoothly for you too!

I am SO excited for this LO. I am such an impatient person though.. I told myself I wasn't going to be so anxious about how far along I was like last time(ie. looking ahead at future weeks..), I figured I would be too busy with DD and two dogs (a puppy joining the family in a few days) but lo and behold I find time somewhere in my day to think "I can't wait for my first midwife appt and to start mat clothes shopping" lol HELP!!!! I can't settle down. Also, I really wasn't expecting to get preggers this cycle so part of me is in disbelief I think...maybe a bit worried about these early weeks. What a mixed bag of emotions:wacko:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing each other through the next 9 months+ !!!!!:happydance::kiss:

It doesn't change, Faith. This is number 5 for me and I do it every time

For me, I'm just really tired, but I can't sleep, I'm really gassy too (HOLY!!! That's an understatement). Nausea wise, I just can't stand to walk through a food section at Walmart or a grocery store (Gonna be difficult) and really craving poutine. I'm extremely irritable and have no patience either (Typical pregnancy symptom)

Looking forward to getting to know you girls!

LOL! welcome to pregnancy hey? :kiss:

I second the irritability and lack of patience...:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"