Any feb 2016 due babies want to buddies?

I have no symptoms so far, just feeling fat and bloated... Feeling a bit down about it to be honest coz it's not like I can diet now that I'm pregnant. Trying to keep busy as well, I hate the first tri! Just want to make sure my baby is ok in there

I feel exactly like that! I have no current symptoms and it's almost worrying me. My overwhelming memory of pregnancy is nausea, terrible nausea. I keep expecting it but still feel fine, just fat! Is it too early? Not that I want to feel sick all the time, but it's a reassuring reminder! I can't remember when it started last time... I live in Switzerland and you apparently get a scan at 8 weeks as standard, but I don't know when to organise it, it feels so early. I had to go to the pharmacy the other day to get stuff for mosquitoes and told the pharmacist I was pregnant, felt like a fraud!!

Guess we're all just a bunch of POASaholics!!

My doctor is ordering another blood draw tomorrow. 51 or higher vibes please!!

Keep us posted!!! Crossing fingers and toes and sending good vibes your way for sure!:hugs:
-------------------------------------------------------
anti and kitchenware- I wish there was a way we could all meet up and keep each other busy... seems like we are all getting first trimester jitters. I know what you mean about not having the nausea.... keep checking in, we will all get to our 2nd tri together :hugs::kiss:

I have no symptoms so far, just feeling fat and bloated... Feeling a bit down about it to be honest coz it's not like I can diet now that I'm pregnant. Trying to keep busy as well, I hate the first tri! Just want to make sure my baby is ok in there

No matter where my fitness level is, I've had that exact same feeling after getting my BFP with DD and now baby#2. Its terrifying knowing your body is about to change AGAIN.

I have a lot of body image issues and what I'm trying to do right now is just MOVE more... I've been walking around our town every day. It doesn't have to be an intense HIIT workout, but doing anything that could be deemed as exercise helps me mentally and emotionally (and ultimately physically):hugs: I hope that helps you some... Another thing you could do is look on youtube for some prenatal workouts. Or what I do is I build my workouts. I like blogilates (formerly Popilates) and I will start with maybe an arm workout (10 mins) then I might add in a leg challenge (5-6 mins) and then if I'm still up to it I'll try some ab workouts! Finally, in the afternoon I'll usually go take the dogs and DD for a walk... it doesn't have to be intense and difficult just doing something will make you feel better:thumbup::flower:

I don't think in my 4ish years on BnB that I've ever been in a due date group with another Canadian

I don't think in my 4ish years on BnB that I've ever been in a due date group with another Canadian

me either....You are now!!! BC:thumbup:

SWEET!!!! I think you can guess who my favourite hockey team is lol. I almost named my last son Kesler.

lol I have a pretty good idea :wink wink:
that's hilarious... I realllllly hope they make some much needed changes and get themselves back to the top where they belong:happy dance:

Did you used to live in BC? I'm just a little shocked that someone from Ontario is a Canucks fan usually they're die hard Leaf fans

Ew. I'm the exact opposite of a Leafs fan. I have a deep seeded hatred for the Leafs.
I lived in Powell River for about a year before moving back home

I feel exactly like that! I have no current symptoms and it's almost worrying me. My overwhelming memory of pregnancy is nausea, terrible nausea. I keep expecting it but still feel fine, just fat! Is it too early? Not that I want to feel sick all the time, but it's a reassuring reminder! I can't remember when it started last time... I live in Switzerland and you apparently get a scan at 8 weeks as standard, but I don't know when to organise it, it feels so early. I had to go to the pharmacy the other day to get stuff for mosquitoes and told the pharmacist I was pregnant, felt like a fraud!!

I have had this problem too. I'm trying to keep it in perspective. Other than crazy fatigue, I feel nothing. My boobs are maybe just a little sore. I didn't figure out I was pregnant with DS until 5 1/2 weeks though and I remember feeling nauseous pretty quickly after that so if I hit 6 weeks and don't feel sick yet, I might start getting nervous.

Haha! It's still weird for me to tell people I'm pregnant too, especially not feeling pregnant. I had to get an echo done on my heart yesterday and I told the tech that I was pregnant just in case. I'm really not used to saying those words.

Haha, I feel good. I'm only nauseous if I don't eat and I'm just always hungry. I like it like that. I really want this pregnancy to be different to my first, I was sick the whole time.

I'm feeling more confident today, my line is darker yay!!

My symptoms are really starting to kick in full force.

Today, I felt nauseous on and off, couldn't finish my tea because I felt nauseous, felt nauseous a few hours after supper, and get this: I cried because the pizza place forgot to put green pepper on my pizza. I felt super super emotional. My family has not been supportive. They call it "concern" when it's really criticism. They don't believe I can handle 5 on my own despite having been on my own for the last 3 years with 3 kids, and the last year on my own with 4 kids. I WORK to support them and don't depend on anyone else or government assistance to support them. They're tummies are full, brand name clothes on their back, a roof, a vehicle, medication, glasses, sports and dance, RESPs and insurance, I do it all. If I didn't think I could handle a 5th baby, I would not have added a 5th baby, and yet they just try to beat me down and be critical and call it concern. Even my mother told me I was being sleazy by having 5. (I have two from my ex husband and this baby is my 3rd via sperm donation with the SAME donor). It's just really hurtful. So after I got over that cry I decided that anyone who doesn't want to be happy for me and my family can just eff off out of my life and not be a part of it.

Doesn't matter if I have 5 kids or 50...as long as I support them without the assistance of others, no one has a say in how many I have.

*And Breathe*

My symptoms are really starting to kick in full force.

Today, I felt nauseous on and off, couldn't finish my tea because I felt nauseous, felt nauseous a few hours after supper, and get this: I cried because the pizza place forgot to put green pepper on my pizza. I felt super super emotional. My family has not been supportive. They call it "concern" when it's really criticism. They don't believe I can handle 5 on my own despite having been on my own for the last 3 years with 3 kids, and the last year on my own with 4 kids. I WORK to support them and don't depend on anyone else or government assistance to support them. They're tummies are full, brand name clothes on their back, a roof, a vehicle, medication, glasses, sports and dance, RESPs and insurance, I do it all. If I didn't think I could handle a 5th baby, I would not have added a 5th baby, and yet they just try to beat me down and be critical and call it concern. Even my mother told me I was being sleazy by having 5. (I have two from my ex husband and this baby is my 3rd via sperm donation with the SAME donor). It's just really hurtful. So after I got over that cry I decided that anyone who doesn't want to be happy for me and my family can just eff off out of my life and not be a part of it.

Doesn't matter if I have 5 kids or 50...as long as I support them without the assistance of others, no one has a say in how many I have.

*And Breathe*

:( I'm so sorry you have to deal with that! Especially from your own mother. Hugs to you mama, no matter how we have our children, they're still children and deserve to be celebrated! I hope they come around to understanding that.

I know they will. My mother reacted in a similar way to number 2, 3, and 4 lol. They'll all love this baby. They're just in shock.

Glad to hear no one else Is sick yet lol it was worrying me lol. .I read it kicks in around 6 weeks so will look forward to that ha ha .

X

Glad to hear no one else Is sick yet lol it was worrying me lol. .I read it kicks in around 6 weeks so will look forward to that ha ha .

X

Or not, would really love to be one of those women who has a smooth sickness free pregnancy

I'm hoping for a sickness free pregnancy too! My last one was so here's hoping! My test lines are getting darker. Yay!! Also super emotional over silly things... I forgot how crazy your hormones make you.

I'm hoping for a sickness free pregnancy too! My last one was so here's hoping! My test lines are getting darker. Yay!! Also super emotional over silly things... I forgot how crazy your hormones make you.

Yay, I'm not completely weird. I have been testing every day to watch the line get darker. It's almost as dark as the control line. :happydance:

I jinxed myself with the bragging about having no symptoms. I had my first little bout of morning sickness this morning. Nothing too terrible. I ate a few crackers and felt better but I'm guessing it's starting now.

Everything feels like it's happening sooner this time around. My back has been killing me since last night and I don't remember that until closer to the second trimester with DS. Also I am sooo tired and that started a little later on too.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
My test line today was darker than yesterday and I picked up another pack of FRERs. Then I put them back about half an hour later. I'm satisfied with my lines and can stop peeing on sticks now (Until Monday, when I pee on a digital to see 2-3)

I definitely jinxed myself. The morning sickness has arrived full force. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->