Any feb 2016 due babies want to buddies?

So when are y'all planning on telling everyone? I am struggling not saying anything. I just want to blurt it out all the time but DH is making me paranoid. He wants to wait until after our first appointment which is next week. He wanted to wait until we heard the heartbeat but I explained to him that it may be too early for that next week since I'm not sure of the exact day that I ovulated and if I don't tell my family soon, I'm going to explode!! So we're telling everyone at dinner a week from Saturday.

Im definitely waiting, only DD and my best friend know. I'm going to tell my parents at 8weeks after a scan and then announce to rest of family once I show so 12-14weeks. I'm not planning to have a facebook announcement.

We are waiting until after scan at 12 weeks but its so hard trying to keep it quiet especially in front of our little girl she will tell everyone if she knew lol chatty little 3 year old lol x

We're going to wait till after our 12 weeks scan. Seems so so so far away though... I'm dying to tell people

I feel like I've told more people than I'm comfortable with at the moment so really trying to keep my lips sealed!! I'm super bloated and can't suck it in because of the cramping so I genuinely feel like people can tell already maybe it's just me being super self conscious haha! I had doctors this morning as I'm from the UK And my hayfever is causing me really bad havoc!!! Can barely sleep always sneezing blowing my nose etc sore throat and they won't give me anything for it :(( here's to a million tissues later...

I announced already and I'm getting a flurry of a sh**storm from my family. My friends are happy for me, my brother is happy for me, my aunt called the baby a deceitful mockery and blocked me, and my mother called me sleazy, my stepdad said my ex-husband, who strangled me in front of my older children three years ago, looks like a "smart man for getting away from me"...and my mother defends all of their words and reactions and calls it "concern". That's not concern. That's a blatant attack.

So I blocked them. No negativity thanks! My baby doesn't need people like that in his or her life, and neither do I or my children.

I feel like I've told more people than I'm comfortable with at the moment so really trying to keep my lips sealed!! I'm super bloated and can't suck it in because of the cramping so I genuinely feel like people can tell already maybe it's just me being super self conscious haha! I had doctors this morning as I'm from the UK And my hayfever is causing me really bad havoc!!! Can barely sleep always sneezing blowing my nose etc sore throat and they won't give me anything for it :(( here's to a million tissues later...

I'm exactly the same my tummy looks big already so trying to avoid people lol.. I have hayfever so feel your pain also wisdom tooth has started to hurt went to the pharmacy and they can't give me anything and said no paracetamol until 12 weeks eakkkk hoping it will calm down

X

Hi ladies! Was recommended by a member in another thread! I got my BFP yesterday after watching a faint line darken over the week! Told hubby last night in a sweet way lol..my mom sis and 3 best friends know but no one else yet! This is our first and bc i just missed my period yesterday I guess I shouldn't tell too many people lol? But I feel so much further along than that lol (SOB, fatigue, and nausea all day)! I go next week for another in office urine test (since apparently I went in tooo early for their so insensitive test.ughh) and can't wait!!! So excited!

Hello Ladies! Got my positive digital this evening, and just trying to get my bearings. Congrats to you all, and thanks for sharing your ideas on breaking the news to friends and family. This is my first BFP ever and I'm a little overwhelmed!

Is there another February group that lists the due dates? Or can we put them in here? I saw one other but it looks like the OP disappeared after the first three posts.

Brandi I was just about to suggest we put due dates here. Hopefully OP will do that soon.

Hello ladies. I'm super excited to be here. I am pregnant with our second baby. Baby is due 2/14/2016. Can't wait to get to know everyone throughout this journey! :)

So when are y'all planning on telling everyone? I am struggling not saying anything. I just want to blurt it out all the time but DH is making me paranoid. He wants to wait until after our first appointment which is next week. He wanted to wait until we heard the heartbeat but I explained to him that it may be too early for that next week since I'm not sure of the exact day that I ovulated and if I don't tell my family soon, I'm going to explode!! So we're telling everyone at dinner a week from Saturday.
I wasn't planning on telling anyone till 12 weeks or so but already difficult with friends I see frequently, like I keep getting invited for drinks or nights out...
Brandi, that sounds horrible! Glad you blocked them! Not as extreme but I'm also dreading telling my mother. She can't understand why I wanted 2 kids let alone 3. She's still really disappointed that I quit the job (I hated) to look after the kids. I know her reaction is going to upset me!

I got a 2-3 on a CB digi today. It's crazy! I'm not even 4 weeks yet!

*waves*
I'm Britney and just got my bfp on a digi today at 9dpo. I've tested a few times on 7dpo and 8dpo on cheapies with faint lines, but it didn't really sink in until I saw the digital.
This was the first month trying for our first. So I really can't believe that it happened so quickly.

Based off of my cycle my EDD is February 17th I believe.

I announced already and I'm getting a flurry of a sh**storm from my family. My friends are happy for me, my brother is happy for me, my aunt called the baby a deceitful mockery and blocked me, and my mother called me sleazy, my stepdad said my ex-husband, who strangled me in front of my older children three years ago, looks like a "smart man for getting away from me"...and my mother defends all of their words and reactions and calls it "concern". That's not concern. That's a blatant attack.

So I blocked them. No negativity thanks! My baby doesn't need people like that in his or her life, and neither do I or my children.

Brandi, it really sucks to hear your family is being that way. My parents weren't thrilled when I found out I was pregnant with DS. I'm sure they'll come around, mine did. It does kind of stick with you though how they reacted so I know how hard it can be to have your family not be supportive.

Due dates would be awesome so we can see who is all where instead of just having to look at sigi's.

Hi ladies! Was recommended by a member in another thread! I got my BFP yesterday after watching a faint line darken over the week! Told hubby last night in a sweet way lol..my mom sis and 3 best friends know but no one else yet! This is our first and bc i just missed my period yesterday I guess I shouldn't tell too many people lol? But I feel so much further along than that lol (SOB, fatigue, and nausea all day)! I go next week for another in office urine test (since apparently I went in tooo early for their so insensitive test.ughh) and can't wait!!! So excited!

Welcome! How exciting! I have my first appt next Wednesday. The receptionist said that since I will technically be 6 weeks, they will do an ultrasound. I'm nervous that we won't see anything yet because I'm pretty positive I didn't ovulate until the following Sunday so I might only be 5+3 weeks. It's crazy how much of a difference a few days can make at this point!!

Hello Ladies! Got my positive digital this evening, and just trying to get my bearings. Congrats to you all, and thanks for sharing your ideas on breaking the news to friends and family. This is my first BFP ever and I'm a little overwhelmed!

It is so overwhelming! It took me a solid day to just process it before I told DH. Even with my first, I sat in shock for like 5 minutes. Then for the next 10 minutes all I could say was, "Oh my gosh, I'm pregnant." over and over again. lol!

Hi ladies! Hope I can join :) I'm cautiously optimistic about this bfp since I had a missed miscarriage in December at 13 weeks. Definitely would appreciate buddies to go along with.

Is there another February group that lists the due dates? Or can we put them in here? I saw one other but it looks like the OP disappeared after the first three posts.

Yes i agree! According to my last menstrual i would be due February 10, 2016 (I think lol)

I was up every 2-3 hours last night with very painful gas. Craziness. Going to alter my diet to hopefully prevent too much of that again. Still in a good mood, though! Starting to almost feel real, and I am so happy. We've been trying so long I just had to break the news to my mom and grandma. They both needed some good news anyway, and there is happy all around!

Britt- I took a day, too. A few of the other ladies on this thread confirmed that there were two lines, but I still couldn't believe it until the digital kinda made it hard to argue the point! Now I feel like walking up to strangers and telling them I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->