Any feb 2016 due babies want to buddies?

Yup, I'm a single mom of 4. They are 8, 6, 4, and 10 months. This will be number 5.

Me too! Feb 4th I think, although may be a bit later as I ovulated late in my cycle. I've only just dared peak in from ttc forum, after doing about 3 tests a day since last week. This would be baby 3 for me. Love to have people to chat to!

Hello lovelies! I'm Antoinette... I'll update the first page to add everyone's edd. Hopefully we'll pick up some more February fireflies on the way as we're all early feb so far. 😃

Congrats to everyone!!

So far I'm feeling great... I hope it lasts. My first pregnancy was very easy and I'm hoping for the same this time round!

Yay! So nice to have February due date buddies :hugs:
That's wonderful, I hope the second one goes just as smoothly for you too!

I am SO excited for this LO. I am such an impatient person though.. I told myself I wasn't going to be so anxious about how far along I was like last time(ie. looking ahead at future weeks..), I figured I would be too busy with DD and two dogs (a puppy joining the family in a few days) but lo and behold I find time somewhere in my day to think "I can't wait for my first midwife appt and to start mat clothes shopping" lol HELP!!!! I can't settle down. Also, I really wasn't expecting to get preggers this cycle so part of me is in disbelief I think...maybe a bit worried about these early weeks. What a mixed bag of emotions:wacko:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing each other through the next 9 months+ !!!!!:happydance::kiss:

This made me chuckle.. exactly how I'm feeling lol x

Is anyone else feeling rubbish? My lower back aches and my legs feel achy like I have the flu.

Feeling quite fragile tonight... This is going to be a long pregnancy!! Xx

Hello lovelies! I'm Antoinette... I'll update the first page to add everyone's edd. Hopefully we'll pick up some more February fireflies on the way as we're all early feb so far. 😃

Congrats to everyone!!

So far I'm feeling great... I hope it lasts. My first pregnancy was very easy and I'm hoping for the same this time round!

Yay! So nice to have February due date buddies :hugs:
That's wonderful, I hope the second one goes just as smoothly for you too!

I am SO excited for this LO. I am such an impatient person though.. I told myself I wasn't going to be so anxious about how far along I was like last time(ie. looking ahead at future weeks..), I figured I would be too busy with DD and two dogs (a puppy joining the family in a few days) but lo and behold I find time somewhere in my day to think "I can't wait for my first midwife appt and to start mat clothes shopping" lol HELP!!!! I can't settle down. Also, I really wasn't expecting to get preggers this cycle so part of me is in disbelief I think...maybe a bit worried about these early weeks. What a mixed bag of emotions:wacko:

Anyway, looking forward to seeing each other through the next 9 months+ !!!!!:happydance::kiss:

This made me chuckle.. exactly how I'm feeling lol x

Lol Yay! let's be anxious together:happydance:

I am so glad that someone mentioned the irritability. I have been so moody over the past two days. Either I want to scream or I want to cry. There's no in between. I didn't realize how much I had forgotten about being pregnant! I think I blocked this part out because I don't remember being this moody, this early with DS.

cautiously joining. Got my bfp...i knew i was pregnant at 5DPO but i been in denial, scared of disappointment...i honestly think i still am.

symptom wise, all i can say is im hungry and all i wanna eat is meat and anything salty and spicy. quite the opposite with my first. i hope it stays this way as with DD couldnt eat and lost weight, i gave birth with weight lower than pre-baby.

Hi ladies, I'm due feb 3rd. This is my 3rd baby.
I have a son who is 6, and a daughter who is 3.
Iv been referred for an early scan just waiting to Receieve the letter.
Il be having a c section in January at some point :) x

My test was lighter this morning. I'm hoping it's just because I chugged a bottle of water 15 minutes before I went to bed, peed, then went to bed, and woke up 5 hours later to pee on a stick.

I'm gonna drive myself nuts peeing on things

I never had it with my little girl but feel achey this time not painful.. wonder if it's because I had a c section last time maybe things are having more pressure on them.. that's my diagnosis anyway ha ha.
hope you're all feeling well, no sickness for me yet just eating everything lol x

cautiously joining. Got my bfp...i knew i was pregnant at 5DPO but i been in denial, scared of disappointment...i honestly think i still am.

symptom wise, all i can say is im hungry and all i wanna eat is meat and anything salty and spicy. quite the opposite with my first. i hope it stays this way as with DD couldnt eat and lost weight, i gave birth with weight lower than pre-baby.

Congrats! It seems a few of us are anxious about the early weeks... so take comfort knowing you're not alone:hugs: The only way I'm able to ease the anxiety at the moment is by keeping busy.. I mean extremely busy lol

Hope you have a HH 9 months, No sickness! :baby:

Is anyone else feeling rubbish? My lower back aches and my legs feel achy like I have the flu.

Feeling quite fragile tonight... This is going to be a long pregnancy!! Xx

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so great :hugs:
I guess I have moments here and there, but for the most part I'm full of energy until night time..then I crash HARD. I do get crampy/achey sometimes and my appetite comes and goes- Oh yeah and the mood swings are horrendous already!:wacko:

My test was lighter this morning. I'm hoping it's just because I chugged a bottle of water 15 minutes before I went to bed, peed, then went to bed, and woke up 5 hours later to pee on a stick.

lol seems we are a lot alike! I've taken a test the past 3 mornings just to make sure its still a BFP...after, I lay them all beside each other and compare the lines:wacko:

Hi All! :)

I am cautiously expecting our #2 in February! Due date is either the 13th or the 10th (if counting cycle length of 25 days - then the 10th)

oh, and yes! I also peed on sticks from the time I got a faint positive at 7dpo up until today when AF was due lol and kept comparing them :lol:

I have no symptoms so far, just feeling fat and bloated... Feeling a bit down about it to be honest coz it's not like I can diet now that I'm pregnant. Trying to keep busy as well, I hate the first tri! Just want to make sure my baby is ok in there

lol seems we are a lot alike! I've taken a test the past 3 mornings just to make sure its still a BFP...after, I lay them all beside each other and compare the lines:wacko:

I do this too. I have a good 15 tests lined up on my counter in my bathroom right now. It's fun to see the line progression.

ETA mine was lighter when I woke up two days ago so I took another with SMU and it was darker than the one from the day before. I guess it was just a fluke test.

Guess we're all just a bunch of POASaholics!!

My doctor is ordering another blood draw tomorrow. 51 or higher vibes please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->