• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any fellow bunny mummies out there?

Lostunicorn

Mum,Dad,Jellybean+bump:)
Reaction score
I have had rabbits since I was 14, currently have 1 lop eared bunny called Princess Daisy as we sadly lost her sister Princess Peach a couple of days before Jennifer was born. I plan to get Daisy a husband bunny from a rescue in the spring as although her and Peach hated each other (were bonded but had a massive fight and so lived seperated side by side) Daisy is lonely. I'm a big fan of large hutches and if I had the space in my garden would have an aviry for the bunnies.

Here is my fluffy baby:
https://i693.photobucket.com/albums/vv299/lostunicorn/100_3242.jpg

Please post your piccies :)

She is beautiful!

I'm a bunny mummy to a little house rabbit. Love him so much it is stupid really. He follows me about all day and loves cuddles and kisses (which is good because he gets a lot of both!!)

He's called Starsky (DH's idea) and he will be 5 in September. Will find a photo of him later if you want.

Hi yes my first babies were my bunnies, I have 2 girlies in the garden :flower:

We have 2 bunnys at home called Mildred and George, who are both girls. I think they are mini lops George is black and Mildred is like a harlequin.

I'm a bunny mommy to a Netherland Dwarf. She stays in a large in the house with us.

I just got my very first rabbit on Monday! :cloud9: I've had every other animal you can think of..including snakes etc..so thought Id get a rabbit! Hvnt a clue what sort she is, the sign said lionhead but she's not lol, the pet shop werent very helpful...all I know is that he/she's about 10 weeks old! She hasnt bit me yet or anything..and wouldnt drink out of her water bottle, so I gave her a bowl instead and shes drinking from that fine. She loves running about with my dog and hasnt tried to bite her..yet lol.

I couldnt find her earlier and thought she'd got out the back garden when I let the dog out, then I found her up on the window ledge of the conservatory! :rofl: She has an indoor cage..has free run of the conservatory during the day..and has a run outside she goes in for a few hours a day too :D Last pic is when I found her on the windowsill! I didnt think she cud jump that high because she's only 10 weeks!

Pringle...and Tegan my dog

Attachments

• DSCF1832.jpg
    DSCF1832.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1862.jpg
    DSCF1862.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1865.jpg
    DSCF1865.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCF1881.jpg
    DSCF1881.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 4
I have a fawny coloured dwarf lop who lives in our living room. She used to have free run but never was able to curb the chewing and we have billions of wires everywhere so she stays in her big cage and the door isnalwqys open she rests her chin on the open door and everyone strokes her and makes a fuss when they walk past. She also sits on our laps and watches tv and spends sunny days out in the garden!

i have a bunny, not sure what breed she is but shes huge and shes only 2yrs old. she lives in her cage, but i always feel guilty and think she should be outside in the air. she luvs getting rubbed and will lick ur hands but HATES been lifted up or cuddled.

im wondering how to cut her nails, im terrified in case i cut them to short, some of them are dark and i cant see the vein thingy. i rang the vet and he will do them for 50euro!!

50 euro!! thats crazy!! U can get cilppers in the pet shop that meaure how far down u do them so u dont go too far, I got them for my dog cus the groomers wanted £15 to cut hers, so now I do it myself!!!

I let my rabbit roam the house last week and now need a new phone charger..new ipod speakers..and a new scrat lead!! That'll teach me!! Why do they love wires so much?!

ah the lovely addiction to wires. in the first few months we lost 2 phone cables, modem cable, oh's dj speakers, headphones, 3 scart leads, 2 phone chargers. i also lost 4 curtains too, she chewed through the bottoms of them.

she also is trying to claw her way through the base of the cage.

Hey.
We got a house bunny yesterday so new to this.
I had a rabbit when I was young but my mum cared for him mainly.
:)

I have two bunnies as of today! Joey, who ive had for 2 years and we got him a girlfriend today. They are currently bonding, seems to be going well but i know it can change quickly. Fingers crossed they will be fine :)

we have a bunny called Tigger who we got 18 months ago, we got him from a baby. He has the run of the garden and comes in the house for nosey when the back door is open.

However he has caused a his share of damage lol, chewed wires and wee stains.

here he is:

IMG_0152.jpg

P5100219.jpg

P4180213.jpg

The one of him sitting next to the bear is the most recent one.

I am bunny mummy to two mini lops: a blue butterfly doe called Pandora and a sooty fawn buck called Oscar. They live in a double hutch outside with a big run for the day time, and they come in the house a couple of days a week. (not as much though since Oscar chewed through our Internet cable!! )
They get on really well with our black labrador Princess. She is really protective over them treats them like they are her pups!! :) xx

Everyone's Bunnies are so cute!

We have a indoor bunny named Lily. She is a Angora/Mini Lop cross, I don't know where the 'mini' part went, she's huuuuge :haha: My son absolutely adores her!

We also had her brother, Casper, who died about a year ago. He looked quite alot like Princess Daisy!

All the recent photos are on my laptop, but here's one of Lily from about a year ago and one of her as a fluffy baby.

Attachments

• Lily.jpg
    Lily.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Baby Lily.jpg
    Baby Lily.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
My bunny is called Fudge. He's settled in well. I have a question though, what do you fee your bunny and how often?

yes ive got dolly and basil, there are both white lops and love each other very much.....us on the other hand, thats a different story! they hate being touched or picked up! they live outside and have the run of the garden.

we had a beautiful giant rabbit called charley, she was like a little dog...she would jump up on the sofa and lay down for a nap, lick your hand and loved being groomed. we really adored her but sadly she got head tilt and had to be pts. we were devastated.

heres some pictures of her:

Attachments

• 1285.jpg
    1285.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1294.jpg
    1294.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 1423.jpg
    1423.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread