Any FET Success Stories?

Aww thanks Molly for thinking of me !!!! Well it's 9.20 am Wednesday morning !!! Be for scan and saw baby and heart beat !!!! I am in shock!!! I'm still losing a bit of brown dsischarge but not loads !!! I am over the moon that all is ok......it's amazing wha a few days can do what a difference it makes !!! Have another scan Saturday xxxx

Oh my goodness! What an emotional roller coaster!! :wacko: I'm so happy to hear that baby is okay!! :happydance:

Smirn - that is wonderful news hun! Thank goodness.

AFM - I am having some brownish tinged discharged mixed in with my vaginal prog capsule. I sent the dr an email. It is weird though it only happens right when I get home from work and it is not very much. once I shower and chill out it is gone, until the next day at the same time. I have a desk job so I am not doing anything strenuous. Any thoughts?

Mine is now brown discharge Hun and I have got a great result so don't worry Hun!!! What was your beta on Monday ?

It was 3861 so it was good, they were happy. I spoke with the dr and she is not concerned. She told me to stop the aspirin.

Smirn that's wonderful news!!! I bet you breathed a biiiiig sigh of relief! Now, no more worrying! :) :) :)
TTC- Brown discharge is normal. I had it last pregnancy, probably will some point during this pregnancy. Last time it was pink/brown and more often some days than others, when I told my OB he said unless it turns red blood and a bit clotty thats when to worry. Otherwise most women will experience is at some point while pregnant (his words).
So try not to worry (easier said than done I understand) but rest assured you are in the realm of normal :D

Thanks Molly it is very comforting to know this is normal. I do feel better.

Jonesbaby19,
So happy for you! I had a failed fresh cycle, and now I'm going to do a frozen cycle. Can you tell me if you did assisted hatching for your successful frozen transfer? I'm really debating it. Thanks!

Had 2 frozen embryos transferred and am extremely nervous about miscarriage. Never had a miscarriage and no known fertility issues. My DH sperm's motility was the issue. Had 9 eggs retrieved and 3 made it to blastocysts. Now I'm thinking I should have transferred all 3 instead of just 2. Don't have the means nor patience to go through this again. Would love twins or triplets even. But of course we would be ecstatic and grateful for just one. Go in for first ultrasound this coming Wednesday...so so nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->