Any FET Success Stories?

Smirn - yay!

Ttcbaby - how was your beta?

AFM - I did my second beta today and it went from 220 to 650! Next appt is jn 3 wks for a 7wk ultrasound !!!

It is 1881 and they are happy with the progeession. I have another one on Thursday where they want to see it double.

Hey guys I got so brown blood !!!! Should I be worried ? 😞😞😞

I think that is ok as long as it is spotting. I have been told it happens during early pregnancy. Maybe you should give your dr a call just to be on the safe side.

Smirn brown blood is fine as its old blood can result from bubs getting in nice and comfy or the uterus just cleaning it out. I had it on and off for a few weeks last pregnancy. Drs usualyy only concerned if its bright red clotty blood but check with your Dr if your still worried

Hi there,

I had 3 episodes of bleeding this pregnancy from weeks 4 - 6. Each time it was a brown, sometimes reddish colour. It was caused by a small pocket of blood that had pooled next to one of the babies sacs. Doctor said its not uncommon for that to happen with IVF pregnancies. It's caused from when the baby was implanting.

Try not to let it worry you as hard as it is. Big hugs. Keep in regular contact with your doctor to keep him updated too. I'm sure your doctor can help put your mind at rest.

Wishing you all the best xxx

Hi ladies hope it's okay jumping on your thread here :) Congrats to all of you with your bfps :happydance:

We are doing a medicated FET cycle, I have been doing suprecur/buserelin injections for 14 days now and started progynova on Tuesday after AF arrived on Sunday. I have a quick question about AF and progynova. My period so far has been completely normal however now on cd4 bleeding is actually starting to get heavier, I was just wondering if this is normal or anyone else experienced this once progynova was added. I guess I am just a bit paranoid that if bleeding is getting heavier then my womb lining isn't going to be getting thicker ready for transfer :/ I have done 2 FET's in the past following the same procedure but can't remember if this happened then as well.

Smirn - On my last FET which was successful I started getting brown discharge that then developed into light bleeding sometimes with small clots and this started at 5 weeks and lasted until I was 10 weeks. Everything turned out absolutely fine and the clinic could find no reason for the bleeding.

The bleeding is not red any more it is now brown !!! Not sure what to think xx off for scan and bloods tomorrow 🙏🙏🙏

Ttc - great beta!

Smirn - let us know how scan goes !!

AFM - no symptoms other than being really tired.

Will do Hun !!! On Monday afternoon I did a digital and it said 2-3 weeks then Tuesday morning I did another it was 3+ started bleeding ish Wednesday morning so today Thursday 32 hours from beginning of bleeding I decided to take another digi thinking that if anything was wrong then I would dropped back into 2-3 so I did it and it still says 3+ what you guys think of my theory !!!

Smirn-Apart from relying on any sort of pregnancy test to tell you if you are pregnant I certainly wouldn't put any significance on what a digi says at this point hun. Wait for your blood tests and scans. Best of luck, hope everything is perfectly fine.
C&J- Sorry hun I haven't had any experience with progonova and AF together as this was my first FET cycle and it worked. Hopefully someone will be able to answer- perhaps start a new thread in Assisted Conception with your question and someone will be able to help you out? x

Just wanted to update you.....been for a scan and they taken bloods. The scan showed no sac !!!! They can see something but not what they would of hoped to at this stage . Depending on blood results depends on what happens next!!! Deep down I no that it is over xxx

Well where do I start!!!!
Had I FET on the 6th November got a positive day 6 the betas went from 19 to 68 to 444......everything looking good!!! On Wednesday this week I started to lose brown blood which turn red then back to brown but there wasn't a lot but enough to be worried!!! I rang the doctors who advised I go for a scan on the Friday!! ( this morning) .......well at the scan they said that they couldn't see a sac and for me to be day 40 they should be able to by now!!! They said that what was there must have stop growing and I should prepare for the worst outcome but he will take bloods anyway!!!
Iv just got the bloods back which are 16500!!!!! Doctor is shocked !!!! He thinks that maybe I could of held on to the egg for 5 days and that would mean I am possible less then 38 days and that that's why nothing can be see !!! They are rescanning on Wednesday to see if anything is there then !!!!
What do you guys think !!!! Am I holding out for disappointment ???

OMG what a rollercoaster! I do hope that your lil one is just lagging behind a bit and all is okay!

AFM - I went in for my last beta today and they told me I wont get the results till Monday! UGH! I hate having to wait but I will just hold on to the fact that my numbers so far have been stellar.

Thank you ttc hope your bloods are what you expect Hun xx

Smirn my goodness, definitely a rollercoaster! I don't think you are holding out for disappointment hun, of course you'd be hoping for the best. Like TTC says, hopefully its just lagging behind a little bit and they see it in the next scan on wednesday. You poor thing, what a horrible wait you now have. ((BIG HUGS))

To be honest I can wait !!! I have kinda accepted that it's other so anything else is a bonus !! X

Totally understandable hun i would feel the same way if it were me. i really wish you the best of luck anyway just in case that helps! xo

Smirn, been thinking of you. it's 4pm Wednesday here and you said you were getting another ultrasound today. Hope its all good news hun ((HUGS))

Aww thanks Molly for thinking of me !!!! Well it's 9.20 am Wednesday morning !!! Be for scan and saw baby and heart beat !!!! I am in shock!!! I'm still losing a bit of brown dsischarge but not loads !!! I am over the moon that all is ok......it's amazing wha a few days can do what a difference it makes !!! Have another scan Saturday xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->