Any Gamer Girls?

Ofc there are other servers to look at but as I said I've been out so havent had the chance tonight and servers go down soon!

They have gone down now so il have to have a look tomorrow.

I dont recognise that realm though :s

https://www.wowwiki.com/Server:Turalyon_Europe

It's on Cyclone and I have played myself on the battlegroup before and it's really busy :)

But I'm going to have a look at the battlegroups with the Kazzak server in as well as that's quite busy PvE wise.

Il have to have a look tomorrow. but it doesnt ring a bell at all:haha:

I have had a look at Turalyon. Looks okay but I've been out so haven't had much time to check AH etc. Have a look and see what you think :)
It's horde "heavy" but not a very busy server. Plus its on the busiest Battlegroup for dungeons and BGs

i see it on my list, so i'm good with that one :thumbup:

lol i LOVE games. And i do a lot of the old school too. Like sonic and mario. I am a def mario die hard fan. Have as many as i can get. Anyone else play the new mario galaxy?

I love girly stupid games! they make my heart sing. :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Right I spent all last night downloading individual patching files (im talking about every one of them here) and im sitting here putting them in manualy one by one, god im sad :) but its patching whoohoo its patching.
Sods law it will all patch and then ill still have an error and cant play :)

hope it works hun :)

i was bored so went looking for games online to play and i came across this :lol:

https://www.ampgames.com/game/47/Murloc-RPG.html

I play WOW! DH got me into it before I had Kathryn. My main is a lvl 80 warlock (human) which I play with my DH's 80 holy priest, though he's better geared then me. On the US Executus server (also have a 32 hunter there). I have various alts too, DH and I are playing through the old world once more before Cataclysm, I just wish we had Time because we barely get our daily in on our mains (so lucky my hubby is a healer, we get groups pretty quickly)
Also I like the pokemon games (though most of the new pokemon are really stupid), super mario galaxy was a lot of fun too.

Right I spent all last night downloading individual patching files (im talking about every one of them here) and im sitting here putting them in manualy one by one, god im sad :) but its patching whoohoo its patching.

:rofl: you're crazy!!!

although i did spend 6 hours straight farming for spider's silk once :haha: IT WASN'T ON AUCTION HOUSE!!! and i needed it to do ANYTHING to raise my tailoring skill :dohh: also, i only ended up getting like... 7 spider's silk...

54 priest has Tailoring and Enchanting :cry: costs so much gold, especially for a n00b who has no income character.. my tank has mining, so i use her to mine and sell on AH. still painful though...

Bah! it's freaking typical. Is the WoW-Europe website working for anybody else? because it won't load for me, it was working fine up until today.

https://www.wow-europe.com/

Also, I reactivated my account and patched up a little and everything was working fine. I checked all of my characters, logged in and sorted a few things out but this morning I get the "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support" I don't understand how things can go from working fine one minute to not working at all the next!
I did run the launcher this morning and update to 3.3.5 but I got the error before patching AND after patching, so surely it can't be that.

Why oh why is my boyfriend never around when things like this happen? He's the one who sorts out these things! :'(

I haven't got anyone to ask, is this problem just me or is it a fault on Blizz's end?

I think it is a Blizzard problem, I cant connect either :( Maybe they are doing server maintenance?

Oh thank god :rofl: I thought I was in for a load of problems for a minute. As soon as something goes tits up it's usually the end of everything :haha:

maintanence. it was supposed to finish at 11 paris time, then 2paris time and now 4 paris time!!

damn them :rofl:

:rofl: you're crazy!!!

although i did spend 6 hours straight farming for spider's silk once :haha: IT WASN'T ON AUCTION HOUSE!!! and i needed it to do ANYTHING to raise my tailoring skill :dohh: also, i only ended up getting like... 7 spider's silk...

54 priest has Tailoring and Enchanting :cry: costs so much gold, especially for a n00b who has no income character.. my tank has mining, so i use her to mine and sell on AH. still painful though...

I once spent 5 days (not straight about 8 hours a day) farming that dam silk on a pretection spec warrior, not fun.
One of my guildies felt sorry for me so lent me his account so I could use his hunter and mage :)

Bah! it's freaking typical. Is the WoW-Europe website working for anybody else? because it won't load for me, it was working fine up until today.

https://www.wow-europe.com/

Also, I reactivated my account and patched up a little and everything was working fine. I checked all of my characters, logged in and sorted a few things out but this morning I get the "Unable to connect. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact technical support" I don't understand how things can go from working fine one minute to not working at all the next!
I did run the launcher this morning and update to 3.3.5 but I got the error before patching AND after patching, so surely it can't be that.

Why oh why is my boyfriend never around when things like this happen? He's the one who sorts out these things! :'(

I haven't got anyone to ask, is this problem just me or is it a fault on Blizz's end?

Thats the error I used to get last year after patching and was the final reason I couldnt take it anymore and cancled my account, im worried that it will give me this again and ill end up throwing the pc out the window :)

I can't take all of the random errors you get either, especially when a patch or something goes wrong. I end up really angry. :rofl:
If it was left to me I'd never get it sorted out either, luckily I can con my OH into fixing it for me otherwise I'd be screwed. :dohh:

About 2 years ago there was a massive big problem with the patching servers, over 10 million people couldnt get on the game and no one could get an answer when phoning tech support so no one could play over the weekend.
Come monday morning a message got put up on the forums by one of the admin saying somthing like
Sorry all staff where away at the weekend enjoying an overindulgent blizzcon, we need an extra day to recover so tech support will be down till Tuesday.
im not sure if they where aware of the problems when they posted this but about 2 million cancled thier accounst because of this, the thing is they dont care if 2 million cancle, they still have about 13 million players laeft paying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->