any girl due december 2nd?

edgybeautyx

Reaction score
I would like a bump buddy! :)
i am due December 2nd 2012 currently 5 weeks and 4 days.

I'm not but omg we have december babies already! :O
Good Luck :)

Im not,but I wanted to chime in like they did ^^^ and say holy shit I cant believe there are girls on here due in December already!!!

December already?! Lets see who is born on my birthday this yr :p
10th december :)

im not but congrats and holy cow!!!!!!!!! December already this is freaky seems like just yesterday i joined

Yeah due the 2nd so far christmas would of be nice though but i am fine with decemeber lol.but i need to get to a clinic i had a awful past 2 weeks lost my job due to my pregnancy so i lost my insurance :/ i didn't think a women can get fired for that..

Yeah due the 2nd so far christmas would of be nice though but i am fine with decemeber lol.but i need to get to a clinic i had a awful past 2 weeks lost my job due to my pregnancy so i lost my insurance :/ i didn't think a women can get fired for that..

you cant get fired for it its illegal! but find a doc soon the sooner the better for you and baby as well as prenatals

Yeah I was missing a lot Do to bein unwell and since I stand and my back is even hurting bad I rested he fired me! Now I am jobless this is so wrong. As for prenatals I'm buying some tomorrow.

if you apply for state insuraance you should be able to get it andd they will pay the doc and for you prenatals as long as the doctor perscribes them thats how i got mine

Due 5th December with baby #2 have 18 month old already, any cravings xx

Due 5th December with baby #2 have 18 month old already, any cravings xx

Oh just 3 days later then me :p
i am always hungry but get sick easy after eating.
My symptoms this week shift a lot. like my sore nipples today they are not sore
i also my appetite kinda low today then again i am reaching 6 weeks sunday ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back