Any hope left!

hairdryer101

Reaction score
10 weeks pregnant and I got a chest infection and now I found out today I got thrush feel like there's no hope for this baby.

Hey hairdryer, you must be feeling down and utterly crap right now!
I'm no doctor but Im sure your baby can withstand those things and more! Have you seen the doctor about your chest infection? They would only give you things that are safe to take when pregnant!
Don't lose hope, your hormones will be making you feel worse I'm sure! hell iv been feeling really down this evening just because the birthday cake I baked my husband for tomorrow hasn't worked out! !
All you can do is your best and if it's a healthy pregnancy anyway it will stick!!! :flower:
Try and get a good nights sleep and eat as healthy as you can, stay hydrated etc!
Take care! Xx

Go to the doctor to get checked out and put on the proper antibiotics. Anddddd thrush doesn't even harm an unborn baby. Though he/she could catch it if you had it during delivery. Here's a link to ease your mind! https://www.babycentre.co.uk/a485/thrush-in-pregnancy

Yeah have seen the doctor they put me on amoxicilian which worked a little bit haven't been coughing as much as I have, but I've been sick with this cough too which I cant tell if its from coughing too much or just a symptom, I feel like crap and anxious!

I have had thrush through all of my pregnancies with no issues.

My last pregnancy I had an ear infection and various infected cysts. I was on safe antibiotics. Baby was fine :flower:

Don't worry x

I had a scan at 7/8 weeks and everything was fine, heartbeat was healthy but now I've got this cough and things made me anxious again! such a pain.

With my first I had bleeding and then shortly after the worst case of flu I've ever had, I literally didn't get off the sofa for 5 days. I was convinced it was a bad sign but I now have a very lively 3 year old to keep me on my toes. I'm sure you'll be ok, fingers crossed for you though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->