Any ladies at 11 dpo..Llist all your symptoms!! From 1-15dpo ;)

hi girls,

11dpo today and my stomach is gurgling non stop...not so much noisy but i feel like things are moving in there. At first i thought maybe it was gas, but i haven't been passing gas and it is not so much painful as it is a weird feeling. Is anyone else experiencing this??

:test: :test: :test: all those lovely hormones when your "pregnant" girl.. :test: Good Luck hun... I'll be waiting to hear the good news...

awwww, sorry :hugs:

I think it's a great idea to just 'go with the flow,' that's what I did and I think that's why it worked!!

Your month will come!! Just remember, everyone who got a BFP this month, got a BFN last month. Hang in there!!!:flower:

Congrats - all the best for you!!!xxx

Hopin & Prayin - have you tested yet? I wish you luck.xx

No need to, I got a very unexpected visit from the :witch: I'm shocked as all get out considering... I'm OK... next time not going to stress myself over it and just go with it attitude... If it happens it happens...

Don't give up hope ladies... Give it another day and retest!! FX'd you all get your :bfp:

Good Luck ladies ... I hope to hear some good news soon!!

That's the right attitude - it will happen, but we can't choose or stress over when.

Giving you loads of baby dust.x

I'm 11 DPO and here's what I've been feeling:

4-5 DPO: Wiped, saw brown discharge, just once
7 DPO: Started feeling sharp shooting pains up and down stomach (still continuing 11 DPO). Noticed sides of breasts felt sore
8 DPO: Sharp shooting pains in breasts (still continuing 11 DPO), stomach pains. No appetite.
10 DPO: Blue veins on breasts and chest. Still no appetite
11 DPO: BFN, still having symptoms but no appetite. Feel hungry but then when going to eat, change mind.

Other: High temps, 7 DPO had it shoot up to 37.0, maintaining now at 36.9

Cramping/shooting pains are annoying but not terrible. Sort of feels like food poisoning w/o throwing up. Seem to ease up when I go walking.

I've never been pregnant but there is no way this is normal for me. I have never, ever felt this tingling or sharp shooting needle type pains in breasts or stomach. Ever! My gut says I'm pregnant though. Time will tell!

Hopefully all the ladies here will keep us updated to see if their 11 DPO symptoms turned into pregnancy!

hi girls im due my af today and as of yet know show so heres my dpo list

7dpo- brown spotting (maybe implantation?) lasted 1 day
sore boobs

8-9 dpo nausea, really tired, vivid dreams, some cm (sorry tmi) pain in left and right hand sides and sore boobs

10 dpo -really sore boobs, dizzy spells, getting up in the night for a wee, lots of cm

11 dpo - boobs still sore, more dizziness, lots of cm

12dpo - sore boobs, sttrong smelly morning wee, dizzy still

13dpo - sore boobs really hurting me now, dizziness, sickness on and off trying hard not to test yet so i dont get bfn :S

14dpo - today was my due day had some brown spotting but nothing like my period and theres not much of it at all, going to try and hold out til fri to do a test. still sickly and dixxy and started to wee alot

im hoping im not imagining all of this and its because im going to get my
sending lots of baby dust to everyone and hope you all get your bfps :happydance:

sore boobs

8-9 dpo nausea, really tired, vivid dreams, some cm (sorry tmi) pain in left and right hand sides and sore boobs

10 dpo -really sore boobs, dizzy spells, getting up in the night for a wee, lots of cm

13dpo - sore boobs really hurting me now, dizziness, sickness on and off trying hard not to test yet so i dont get bfn :S

14dpo - today was my due day had some brown spotting but nothing like my period and theres not much of it at all, going to try and hold out til fri to do a test. still sickly and dixxy and started to wee alot

sending lots of baby dust to everyone and hope you all get your bfps :happydance:

Have you tested?!?! I cant believe you can actually wait!!! :haha:

Here's what I have going on so far:

5 dpo: horny lol mucusy discharge, emotional
6-10: clearish discharge, tired
15 dpo: cramps, weepy, tired all the time, dizzy, nauseous (like a "seasick" feeling in your stomach and nothing sounds good to eat)
16-18 dpo: want to sleep all the time, still cramping and nauseous pretty much all day, sharp pains in vagina here and there
19-22 dpo: same symptoms, but now my boobs are generally sore and feel "wet" down there, but no AF yet.

This is my first time paying attention to my body this way. I hope AF isn't on her way, as these symptoms all sound like it to me! I'm 30 and really want to be pregnant. Good luck ladies! AF is due on April 4, we'll see! :)

WOW You all have very promising signs... Wishing the best to you all...

Thank you ladies for the support... I hope to be joining you soon!!

Rayanne, regardless please keep me posted on your pregnancy, I'm over the moon happy for you... I'll be fine.. just with all the symptoms I've been having I was 1oo% sure I was pregnant, I was told to hold off and wait a week to retest because I could be having implantation bleeding? :shrug: I'm getting bloodwork done on Saturday and a exam, I told my Mom I just feel pregnant she thinks I'm nuts... guess we'll see... ;)

Stay positive ladies... Its gonna happen soon.. I want to see some :bfp: ;)

hemmysgirl..... hello.... well i dont really know what you are talking about. 22DPO (Days past OV). if you are 22 DPO you would have had af by now....

hemmysgirl .... also, I should get AF on the 4th of April. i am only 7DPO. how long from flow to flow.

I've also had no appetite since yesterday, which is odd since I usually eat a lot when I'm pmsing. I tested today and got a bfn. Is decreased appetite a pg symptom?

See thats what happened to me and I was 5 days early and started bleeding??? still tryin to figure this one out... Going to the doctor to get blood work done on Saturday, I may just go tomorrow afternoon and spend the 60.00 so I can just ease my nerves and find out what is going on.. I usually am starving the week before AF and I have had no appetite for weeks now??? I wish I could help ya, but I don't know what is going on with me .. :lol:

Good Luck hun... I think every woman is different, just gonna have to wait to see if AF shows or not... Fingers and everything crossed for ya... :dust: :dust: :dust:

hemmysgirl..... hello.... well i dont really know what you are talking about. 22DPO (Days past OV). if you are 22 DPO you would have had af by now....

Well, like I say, I'm still figuring the numbers out. I forgot to mention that I had O symptoms 2 days after AF left. But a WebMD O calendar says I shouldn't have o'd until march 18-22....I couldn't have any symptoms yet, if I just o'd during that week, right, let alone be pregnant? If I'm not pg this month, next month I'll chart everything right and go from there. I just feel weird, so thought I was pg....but like everyone, I hate the waiting game! lol

sore boobs

Have you tested?!?! I cant believe you can actually wait!!! :haha:

well i think im gonna cave in and get a test today :blush: so i'll keep you all updated about it =]

Hello all....I'm currently 10 days late for AF....have no idea when I ovulated as my fiance and I are not ttc. Anyway, I have tested twice: one on the day of missed mp and one on day 6.....both BFN. I was like, ok, that's fine....come on AF! And nothing....only more and more symptoms of AF (or pg). My boobs have grown in the last 4 days or so and become sore...ok, same as before af. Then, I've had mild cramping that has increased over the past 4 days.....and more notable during the night the last 2 nights. In fact, last night, my fiance came to bed (he was up working late on the computer) and I woke up in a dazed sleep and started to complain about my cramps....they were annoying me, I said to him. Then he touched me and said 'SEI BOLLENTE!' (which means 'YOUR BOILING!'). He actually thought I had a fever and went to get me some medicine and I said 'No no, I'm fine' and went back to sleep. I've had 2 nights of this hottness before last night, but I thought it was just that HE was hot, so I was hot.....but this time I was alone, so I know it was me! ANYWAY, woke up this morning, hopeful of AF arriving cause the cramping was mildly there, but by the time I got up, went to the bathroom, and had breaky, it was gone. I'm also MILDLY nauseous at certain times, but it passes...it's not a constant feeling.
Anyway, I'm not sure how many dpo I am, but I am 10 days late for AF....I don't even know if I'm pg or I have an ovarian cyst, but I'm definitely feeling strange. Gonna hit up a doctor next week if things are the same (or more intense!). Good luck to all the ladies ttc!

My up-date ladies.... tested this morning and a BFN. I'm expecting AF on Monday. I have no symptoms so I'm not expecting that BFP but obviously theres still hope... you never know :) I've been to the doctors today to get antibiotics for my cystitis its killing me.
Thrush clearing up a bit now thank god. x

Remember your NOT out till the old hag shows!! FX'd you get your :bfp: Remember some women don't have any signs and BAM a :bfp: Good luck hun... wait a few days and retest, if your 12 dpo I'd hold off atleast 2 days but if you get an FRER which is 6 days early then you'll be fine... I'm crossing everything for ya hun.. Keep us posted!!

Good Luck lozza on your testing... FX'd you get your :bfp: too :)

Hello all....I'm currently 10 days late for AF....have no idea when I ovulated as my fiance and I are not ttc. Anyway, I have tested twice: one on the day of missed mp and one on day 6.....both BFN. I was like, ok, that's fine....come on AF! And nothing....only more and more symptoms of AF (or pg). My boobs have grown in the last 4 days or so and become sore...ok, same as before af. Then, I've had mild cramping that has increased over the past 4 days.....and more notable during the night the last 2 nights. In fact, last night, my fiance came to bed (he was up working late on the computer) and I woke up in a dazed sleep and started to complain about my cramps....they were annoying me, I said to him. Then he touched me and said 'SEI BOLLENTE!' (which means 'YOUR BOILING!'). He actually thought I had a fever and went to get me some medicine and I said 'No no, I'm fine' and went back to sleep. I've had 2 nights of this hottness before last night, but I thought it was just that HE was hot, so I was hot.....but this time I was alone, so I know it was me! ANYWAY, woke up this morning, hopeful of AF arriving cause the cramping was mildly there, but by the time I got up, went to the bathroom, and had breaky, it was gone. I'm also MILDLY nauseous at certain times, but it passes...it's not a constant feeling.
Anyway, I'm not sure how many dpo I am, but I am 10 days late for AF....I don't even know if I'm pg or I have an ovarian cyst, but I'm definitely feeling strange. Gonna hit up a doctor next week if things are the same (or more intense!). Good luck to all the ladies ttc!

I'm not a doctor but it sounds like to me your pregnant, when my now X touched me in bed he said I was like a heating blanket that I was too hot to snuggle, thats when I knew I was pregnant!! I'd be going to the doctor and get a test, bloodwork and exam. 10 days late... yep Your Pregnant!!
Get on the phone hun... Good Luck... Keep us posted... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Remember your NOT out till the old hag shows!! FX'd you get your :bfp: Remember some women don't have any signs and BAM a :bfp: Good luck hun... wait a few days and retest, if your 12 dpo I'd hold off atleast 2 days but if you get an FRER which is 6 days early then you'll be fine... I'm crossing everything for ya hun.. Keep us posted!!

Good Luck lozza on your testing... FX'd you get your :bfp: too :)

Yeah i'm hoping that I am one of those women who have no symptoms and then get BFP! I think i'm 12 dpo today so I think i'm just going to wait until Monday to see if she arrives. It is only our first month trying so I cant complain :) x

I'm not a doctor but it sounds like to me your pregnant, when my now X touched me in bed he said I was like a heating blanket that I was too hot to snuggle, thats when I knew I was pregnant!! I'd be going to the doctor and get a test, bloodwork and exam. 10 days late... yep Your Pregnant!!
Get on the phone hun... Good Luck... Keep us posted... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks for the response H&P! Well, I'm still not 100% convinced....maybe like 70%:haha:....I feel like I'm pregnant and I wasn't even trying so it's not like I was thinking about it before! Anyway, I will definitely let everyone know when I find out more! GL to all! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->