Any ladies at 11 dpo..Llist all your symptoms!! From 1-15dpo ;)

Well I've not caved in to test yet and I'm 11 dpo.. I've "tried" NOT to symptom spot but believe me its Hard... lol

I noticed from 5 to 8 dpo the ever so lovely cramping, it hurt, cramps deep and low, kinda felt soar? dry mouth, thirsty and irratible, I chewed out my OH... :haha:

6-10 dpo everything under the moon... some on and off mild cramping, headaches, funny taste in my mouth, food adversions, peeing alot, like every 30 minutes, leg cramping, back soarness and bbs starting getting heavier and fuller, BIGGER!! veiner, little jabs of pain, here and there, dry mouth big time, smells made me want to puke but did'nt, food adversions, food tasted weird? No appetite, thirsty all the time, tired, omg fatigued bad all I wanted to do was sleep.. Cm picking up but not a whole lot, white and milky then creamy :shrug: did spot a tad light brown late on 10 dpo. weird feelings in lower abdomen, and the gas.. :lol: terrible...

OMG at 10dpo MEGA Soar BBS sides and under arms, left bbs was bigger than my right one, I freaked... I don't know it could be PMS? I was real sensitive yesterday, headaches, got weepy, moody at the same time poor OH... lol TIRED, I mean exhausted.. cm was watery milky sorta, I thought I started... later that evening some faint spotting a tad only on tp.. No cramps nothing...

11 dpo excessive dry mouth, thirsty, no appetite, peeing alot, legs cramping bbs still soar.. still no cramping, tired like I have'nt slept at all.. itchy bbs and stomach too which has been on and off for a few days as well..

And I'm not going to cave in and test this time... lol My body loves to play tricks on me but this time I have a gut feeling this is it.. I've NEVER had the soar sides and armpits before AF never.. last time I was prego I had it, but unfortunately ended in MC... I just pray IF I am that it is super sticky this time... And I was told TWINS by my psychic friend and another psychic... Woo hoo... First baby and I'm gonna see double... double trouble that is... :haha:

Post up ladies... Every detail every symptom from 1 to 16 dpo...

Good Luck to every one waiting for their :bfp: Spreading loads and loads of baby dust... Roll Call... Lets chat away!! FX WE ALL get our :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Truthfully, you sound JUST the way I sounded when I kept track of my symptoms when I conceived my last baby!! It sounds like you are pregnant! I love that you aren't testing yet. Having symptoms and not testing is good cuz it keeps the positivity alive!! :) I do got a good feeling about you though! FX for you!

Thank you hun, cramping has started again grrr no spotting so far, I feel like AF is coming :( I'll be in shock if I am now... dammit man... lol headache too :( I so wanted to test but I decided to see if AF comes, its a few days to go... :af: :af: :af: :af: I'm not sure what to think now......

I'll be stalking your thread... Keep me posted hun FX'd you get your :bfp: this month...

Well I've not caved in to test yet and I'm 11 dpo.. I've "tried" NOT to symptom spot but believe me its Hard... lol

I noticed from 5 to 8 dpo the ever so lovely cramping, it hurt, cramps deep and low, kinda felt soar? dry mouth, thirsty and irratible, I chewed out my OH... :haha:

6-10 dpo everything under the moon... some on and off mild cramping, headaches, funny taste in my mouth, food adversions, peeing alot, like every 30 minutes, leg cramping, back soarness and bbs starting getting heavier and fuller, BIGGER!! veiner, little jabs of pain, here and there, dry mouth big time, smells made me want to puke but did'nt, food adversions, food tasted weird? No appetite, thirsty all the time, tired, omg fatigued bad all I wanted to do was sleep.. Cm picking up but not a whole lot, white and milky then creamy :shrug: did spot a tad light brown late on 10 dpo. weird feelings in lower abdomen, and the gas.. :lol: terrible...

OMG at 10dpo MEGA Soar BBS sides and under arms, left bbs was bigger than my right one, I freaked... I don't know it could be PMS? I was real sensitive yesterday, headaches, got weepy, moody at the same time poor OH... lol TIRED, I mean exhausted.. cm was watery milky sorta, I thought I started... later that evening some faint spotting a tad only on tp.. No cramps nothing...

11 dpo excessive dry mouth, thirsty, no appetite, peeing alot, legs cramping bbs still soar.. still no cramping, tired like I have'nt slept at all.. itchy bbs and stomach too which has been on and off for a few days as well..

And I'm not going to cave in and test this time... lol My body loves to play tricks on me but this time I have a gut feeling this is it.. I've NEVER had the soar sides and armpits before AF never.. last time I was prego I had it, but unfortunately ended in MC... I just pray IF I am that it is super sticky this time... And I was told TWINS by my psychic friend and another psychic... Woo hoo... First baby and I'm gonna see double... double trouble that is... :haha:

Post up ladies... Every detail every symptom from 1 to 16 dpo...

Good Luck to every one waiting for their :bfp: Spreading loads and loads of baby dust... Roll Call... Lets chat away!! FX WE ALL get our :bfp:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Truthfully, you sound JUST the way I sounded when I kept track of my symptoms when I conceived my last baby!! It sounds like you are pregnant! I love that you aren't testing yet. Having symptoms and not testing is good cuz it keeps the positivity alive!! :) I do got a good feeling about you though! FX for you!

Thank you hun, cramping has started again grrr no spotting so far, I feel like AF is coming :( I'll be in shock if I am now... dammit man... lol headache too :( I so wanted to test but I decided to see if AF comes, its a few days to go... :af: :af: :af: :af: I'm not sure what to think now......

I'll be stalking your thread... Keep me posted hun FX'd you get your :bfp: this month...

Aww, don't think that way! AF-like cramps are soooo common in early pregnancy. Every time I'm pregnant I get cramps and I feel wet down there so I continuously run to the bathroom to check but it never comes lmao. Think positive hun!! And thank you!

i got a bfp today on a digi! here are my symptoms:
CD1: feb 26
BD on CD 15
ov pain light on CD 15 and 16, painful on CD 17 (i had to take an ibuprofin)
assumed OV on CD 17, evening
2 DPO: tired, sore nipples
3 DPO: tired, sore nipples, lower back pain (when i laid on my stomach)
4 DPO: tired, sore nipples, lower back pain (when i laid on my stomach), pinching/pulling, vivid dreams, increased appetite
5 DPO: tired, sore nipples, lower back pain-aching, pinching/pulling, vivid dreams, increased appetite
6 DPO: pinching/pulling, slight cramps, increased appetite, vivid dreams, BFN
7 DPO: gas, mild cramps, pinching, backache, tired, vivid dreams, increased appetite, BFN
8 dpo; gas, dull cramps, backaches, irritable, vivid dreams, increased appetite, increased sex drive, BFN
9 DPO: gas, pinching, backache, increased sex drive, tired, strong smelling urine, BFN
10 DPO: mild cramps, backache, irritable, tired, strong smelling urine, BFN
11 DPO: gas, cramps, backache, sore nipples, irritable, depressed, sore throat, tired,food aversion, nausea (mild), BFN
12 DPO: cramps (at one point i said here comes my period), sore nipples, increased sense of smell, sore throat, nausea (mild), BFN
13 DPO: faint BFP on IC, bit of a darker line on FRER (both FMU), Pregnant on clear blue digital with 1pm urine. still cramping, backache, bit of nausea this morning but it's gone away, nothing seemed too appetizing, normal appetite. AF not due until tuesday. i was also peeing on OPKs around 2pm for the past few days and it was getting darker.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! hope this helps!

Thanks for sharing love! and congrats!!!!

I had more cramps the week before AF due than I ever do normally and got my BFP at 11 DPO...test! It was 3 or 4 days before AF was due

I'm 11dpo today as well, I hope we all get our :bfp: this month :flower:

My DH and I have totally quit TTC since December and (6 IUI's), and have put all sorts of crazy symptoms into other things! BUT, I think this might be our month :happydance:

Hey, they say as soon as you stop trying, it will happen! I did use Preseed this month, just to help out a bit.

Starting at about 7dpo my left breast starting hurting. It felt like someone actually punched my boob :haha: I have breast implants, and thought something might be wrong with it! The pain went to the other breast as well, and my armpit. I've had TERRIBLE gas (sorry if TMI) for a week now. I thought "Man, I must have had something that upset my stomach!" But it continues. Everyday, all day. Totally crazy. My breasts are still very sore and achy, I'm getting a pulling feeling in my belly, I sneezed today and thought I must have torn something in my uterus!

So after putting all these things together, I thought, omg! I wasnt even paying attention, I think I might be :yellow:

I've been going to bed at 9pm, AND taking naps! I'm going to test in the morning with fingers crossed!!!

:dust:
to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave: Hey... where almost neighbors I'm from Louisville, KY... How cool is that.. lol

OMG too funny, I have breast implants too and I thought something was wrong, they have been sooo heavy and full and veiny and they feel like there going to pop and the sides and underarms too OMG flippin painful, its not as bad today but there still soar, just HUGE and FULL.. ugggg I've noticed that when I lay down I feel some pulling sensation/tugging as well today I'm 11 dpo too...
I too have been soo tired, almost completely exhausted by 9pm I'm in the bed too... I KNOW we have to be pregnant because I'm a late night owl, I'm ready to go to bed now... lol

Fingers and everything crossed for us... Can't wait to test now... I might Tuesday morning.. and mood swings from Hell.. :haha: Good Luck hun.. Let us know how you get on... FX'd we get our :bfp: we may be bump buddies... Yay...

Thanks ladies for the support... Cramps are all gone... no spotting notta, nothing... Yay..
I've heard that some women cramp more, guess the bubs is snuggling in... I've decided to hold off and Test Tuesday morning... Yikes... Gonna grab a few dollar tree tests after work ;) and a digi for last... :lol: I'm really feeling it now... :happydance: :happydance:

I'm sooo nervous, scared and happy at the same time... boy my OH is going to shit!! :haha:

No Lily I'm holding off till Tuesday... :haha: Just 1 more day to wait... lol When you test, I'll test... hehehe

:wave: Hey... where almost neighbors I'm from Louisville, KY... How cool is that.. lol

OMG too funny, I have breast implants too and I thought something was wrong, they have been sooo heavy and full and veiny and they feel like there going to pop and the sides and underarms too OMG flippin painful, its not as bad today but there still soar, just HUGE and FULL.. ugggg I've noticed that when I lay down I feel some pulling sensation/tugging as well today I'm 11 dpo too...
I too have been soo tired, almost completely exhausted by 9pm I'm in the bed too... I KNOW we have to be pregnant because I'm a late night owl, I'm ready to go to bed now... lol

Fingers and everything crossed for us... Can't wait to test now... I might Tuesday morning.. and mood swings from Hell.. :haha: Good Luck hun.. Let us know how you get on... FX'd we get our :bfp: we may be bump buddies... Yay...

Hey!! Yes, we are VERY close! I'm ready to move south due to all this cold weather!!

Well, it sounds like we are both having very similar symptoms! I'm testing tomorrow morning b/c I have a good feeling about it, and I want to know NOW :haha:
I will keep in touch, would be great to be bump buddies :flower:

Hey!! Yes, we are VERY close! I'm ready to move south due to all this cold weather!!

Well, it sounds like we are both having very similar symptoms! I'm testing tomorrow morning b/c I have a good feeling about it, and I want to know NOW :haha:
I will keep in touch, would be great to be bump buddies :flower:[/QUOTE

Yeah we are, real close I drive there once or twice a year and OH yeah, I so wanted to move to warmer states, can you believe we got snow yesterday and this morning there was actually snow on the grown... :haha: Ridiculous..

OOOOHHH Good Luck girlie.. I'm crossing everything for you and I'll say a prayer for ya... I already know your pregnant, you have all the classic early pregnancy symptoms... IF your pregnant I know I'll be... :haha: Would love to be bump buddies...

Well... I'm off to bed.. I'm whipped...:lol: 6:00am comes early....

FX'd you get your :bfp: Good Luck hun... Can't wait to hear the good news ;) Nite..

I wasn't worried about being pg this month until my bf told me Thursday that the condom had slipped off and was inside me, and that he had reached in and pulled it out. I had wondered what he was doing, lol. *rolls eyes*. I am not bummed about it; in fact, I am a little excited. :) I do keep track of my cycle, though, just so not to be surprised by af and so I know why I am being a witch, lol. So I know where I am at in my cycle. The "slippage" was last Friday, and I should have o'd that damn day, lol.
I am currently 10 dpo, and the only "symptoms" I have had have been:

1-6 DPO- Nothing much that I noticed. Ate a lot of egg and chips. AND- I am NOT British, LOL. Egg and chips every day.
7-8 DPO- Headachy, but that may be because I had gone out with some friends and had some drinks- again, didn't think there was any reason not to. *shrug*. I did notice that I had four margaritas in about three hours, but I didn't feel "drunk" or even slightly buzzed for that matter. Not real happy about it, either! Came home late, ate egg and chips again. Swiped the plate clean with my finger while reading emails- something I yell at bf for! Gross! My bbs have been sore for about three days, and getting more sore all the time. Not the nips, just the sides of the bbs. I have big ones, though, so it's hard to tell if I'm swelling.
9 DPO- BFN on dollar store cheapie. In the morning shower, my bbs looked "out of shape" towards the sides- like, "bumped out" kind of. Friend came over to hang out- I made egg and chips. *rolls eyes* I feel like a cow. Feel full.
10 DPO- sore bbs continue, noticing lower back pain and upper back tension. Headachy. CM had until this time been thick and chunky, (sorry), but this evening when I checked it literally poured out like water. If I hadn't just peed I would have thought I peed on my hand. Checked again and it did the same thing! Driving to get my son I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth. Since bf mentioned the "whoopsie", I have been haunting this site and the metal taste scared me. I was nauseous and was very hungry- actually made ribs instead of egg and chips, lol. Also noticing some increased thirst and some watery mouth. OH---- also- I went into 7-11 today and was immediately blown away by the STENCH- UGH!! It was like burned coffee and ammonia. Since I am in all the time, and know the cashier, I am pretty casual and was like "What the hell is that terrible smell?" She smelled nothing, but it was so awful it felt like my throat was going to close up. I paid for my Pepsi and flew out of there, holding my breath for most of it. I grabbed my roomie and asked her to come with and she smelled nothing, either. Went on a bit of a cleaning frenzy.

Anyway, sorry this is so long. We are not TTC, but looks like I am definitely in the TWW with y'all. :) Good luck everyone. I would be happy to have another little one to play with!

I wasn't worried about being pg this month until my bf told me Thursday that the condom had slipped off and was inside me, and that he had reached in and pulled it out. I had wondered what he was doing, lol. :wacko:. I am not bummed about it; in fact, I am a little excited. :happydance: I do keep track of my cycle, though, just so not to be surprised by af and so I know why I am being a witch, :blush:. So I know where I am at in my cycle. The "slippage" was last Friday, and I should have o'd that damn day, lol.
I am currently 10 dpo, and the only "symptoms" I have had have been:

1-6 DPO- Nothing much that I noticed. Ate a lot of egg and chips. AND- I am NOT British, LOL. Egg and chips every day.
7-8 DPO- Headachy, but that may be because I had gone out with some friends and had some drinks- again, didn't think there was any reason not to. :dohh:. I did notice that I had four margaritas in about three hours, but I didn't feel "drunk" or even slightly buzzed for that matter. Not real happy about it, either! Came home late, ate egg and chips again. Swiped the plate clean with my finger while reading emails- something I yell at bf for! Gross! My bbs have been sore for about three days, and getting more sore all the time. Not the nips, just the sides of the bbs. I have big ones, though, so it's hard to tell if I'm swelling.
9 DPO- BFN on dollar store cheapie. In the morning shower, my bbs looked "out of shape" towards the sides- like, "bumped out" kind of. Friend came over to hang out- I made egg and chips. *rolls eyes* I feel like a cow. Feel full.
10 DPO- sore bbs continue, noticing lower back pain and upper back tension. Headachy. CM had until this time been thick and chunky, (sorry), but this evening when I checked it literally poured out like water. If I hadn't just peed I would have thought I peed on my hand. Checked again and it did the same thing! Driving to get my son I noticed a metallic taste in my mouth. Since bf mentioned the "whoopsie", I have been haunting this site and the metal taste scared me. I was nauseous and was very hungry- actually made ribs instead of egg and chips, lol. Also noticing some increased thirst and some watery mouth. OH---- also- I went into 7-11 today and was immediately blown away by the STENCH- UGH!! It was like burned coffee and ammonia. Since I am in all the time, and know the cashier, I am pretty casual and was like "What the hell is that terrible smell?" She smelled nothing, but it was so strong and awful it felt like my throat was going to close up. I paid for my Pepsi and flew out of there, holding my breath for most of it. I grabbed my roomie and asked her to come with and she smelled nothing, either. Went on a bit of a cleaning frenzy.

Anyway, sorry this is so long. We are not TTC, but looks like I am definitely in the TWW with y'all. :) Good luck everyone. I would be happy to have another little one to play with!

oo good luck i hope you do get ur bfp even tho you wernt ttc

Look what I got this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12dpo, I KNEW IT!

https://i55.tinypic.com/23sjk9u.jpg

OMG Rayanne I knew it... Congratulations, I have been waiting for your announcement... I'm Soooooooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Heres to a happy and very healthy pregnancy... Hope to join you soon

OMG Rayanne I knew it... Congratulations, I have been waiting for your announcement... I'm Soooooooo happy for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Heres to a happy and very healthy pregnancy... Hope to join you soon

I'm so freaking out!!!! :happydance:

hope you join me and we can be bump buddies from 1 state away :hugs:

Keep me updated on you!

Thanks ladies for the support... Cramps are all gone... no spotting notta, nothing... Yay..
I've heard that some women cramp more, guess the bubs is snuggling in... I've decided to hold off and Test Tuesday morning... Yikes... Gonna grab a few dollar tree tests after work ;) and a digi for last... :lol: I'm really feeling it now... :happydance: :happydance:

I'm sooo nervous, scared and happy at the same time... boy my OH is going to shit!! :haha:

No Lily I'm holding off till Tuesday... :haha: Just 1 more day to wait... lol When you test, I'll test... hehehe

Good I will stalk this thread to see how you get on tomorrow, I have to wait until 9th April :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->