Any Ladies Newly Pregnant in the uk?

How exciting to know your baby's birthday before its here, i always think that with c sections, but thats the one thing that terrifies me the thought of having a c section, thankfully so far iv not had to have one and i hope i get a normal birth with this one too, but was a c section ok? Just to try put my fear to rest i thought id ask someone who knows lol

Mine are 31/2 21/2 and my baby has just turned 1 , I also have 2 puppies a gecko 3 chickens and my 20 year old baby (that's actually my husband but he takes the most looking after )

C sections scare the crap out of me. , I have had all of mine naturally and all early but two were induced my first stopped growing and had to be induced for his safety almost had a c section with him but as the put the needle in my back to get ready I had him they couldn't believe it ! My second was pretty straight forward and my third no one believed my waters had gone because they were leaking so slowly and so little they didn't realise until 20 hours later that I was actually right and I was in labour and they had to induce me she finally came 5 hours later just before they were going to put me on the drip( again they didn't know I was in actual labour thought it was just the gel so refused me pain relief the whole way through ) when she came out all my waters came after her like a wave and flooded the room ����

C sections scare the crap out of me. , I have had all of mine naturally and all early but two were induced my first stopped growing and had to be induced for his safety almost had a c section with him but as the put the needle in my back to get ready I had him they couldn't believe it ! My second was pretty straight forward and my third no one believed my waters had gone because they were leaking so slowly and so little they didn't realise until 20 hours later that I was actually right and I was in labour and they had to induce me she finally came 5 hours later just before they were going to put me on the drip( again they didn't know I was in actual labour thought it was just the gel so refused me pain relief the whole way through ) when she came out all my waters came after her like a wave and flooded the room ����

They didnt beleive me that i was in labour with all of one at first because for some reason my contractions cant be felt or seen from the outside, they wudnt pick up on the monitor either, but i sure as hell felt it inside my womb tightening lol, they kept telling me i wasnt getting contractions lmao! Until they felt my cervix and knew i was right then.

Oh and i have 1 dog, 1 cat and 2 royal pythons :)

tbh I'm not the best person to ask about c sections as mine was awful and i was very ill after. all my babies were in wrong positions and never turned but third was breech meaning normal birth would be very risky, i wouldn't be surprised if this one is in wrong position too. Lol.

All of mine luckily touch wood have been the right way round and they've all been early never late but I have had a few difficult moments they are all allergic to formula so I have to get prescription stuff and have had to breast feed , all of mine which is lucky for them I am also dairy free lol, ive been lucky though all natural all the right way round the biggest was 7lbs 2 and I've never had morning sickness , felt a bit sick here and there but never an all day everyday type of thing , so I count my blessings x

Oh you are so lucky, Ive had morning sickness every time, had it my whole pregnancy with my first and had hyperemesis with third ,the whole pregnancy i also was anemic and had spd.
A midwife last time said maybe my uterus shape may mean my babies are wrong position and don't turn i will be sure to querie it this time.

My smallest babies 8lbs at 8days over,
Second was 9lbs 4oz at 9days over,
Third was 8lbs 12oz at 8 days early, going by growth scans and birth weight if he was 9days over like his sister he would have been a 10lber Lol.

Hi ladies,

I'm from Durham so UK too. 2nd baby, first was a breeze right up until labour and then he got stuck after 25 hours labour and 2 hours pushing, C-section was fab though, hurt afterwards for a few days but we managed okay :thumbup:

dolly are you opting for section or vbac this time?

It'll be a normal one if I can, but I saw midwife for the first time today, (9 weeks is apparently when we get to see midwife now) and she has arranged for my pregnancy to be consultant led so will see how it goes :)

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm from the UK, Preston xx

It's my 2nd baby. I have a 16 mo daughter. Born via EMCE. Going for a VBAC this time

Oh I did forget my first I was induced on the Wednesday , I had him Saturday morning ! Three days of pain , squats and fear ! But yeah I've been really lucky , although to be fair I tend to be the only one or last one to get any sickness bugs , I've looked after the kids and hubby for three weeks pretty much one after the other was sick and there's me just plodding along , I'm very rarely sick I dont tend to throw up at all in fact I don't think I have actually thrown up in a good 3 years and even that was from drinking too much , it's strange how I don't I always think It would be great to have just because I wouldn't have to tell people they'd just catch on lol , stupid I know people always say they hate it but sickness doesn't bother me I'm more bothered by the constant peeing !!

Maybe sickness doesn't bother you because you've never really had it? With my youngest I had severe morning sickness and it was horrendous, I couldn't keep anything food or liquid down, I lost weight was hospitalised it was just awful. Something I pray not to suffer like that again. X

I'm from sheffield and I'm 6 weeks with bub number two. Morning sickness hasn't really kicked in yet but I was nearer to 7 weeks with my DS so I'm expecting it soon.

My labour was a natural delivery. It was fairly straightforward but so long, about 32 hours in total I think with painful contractions every 5 minutes from the start! I had a third degree tear -I'm wondering whether it's more likely to happen again. Hope not!

Probably , I expect to get it every time and so far nothing , I feel Neauseous allot but never actually do it , but this time I've felt sick allot more and I've had a really bad headache for almost a week the sort were it hurts and you can feel every movement you make even when I'm just walking slowly it feels like my eyes are bouncing around in my head , that makes me feel awful at the moment !

I'm from manchester uk and expecting my second baby, I'm 7+4 weeks :) I have a ds age 8 so a fairly big age gap x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->