• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Hi ladies, major headaches and dehydration from the nasal spray :dohh: I start Stims on Thursday :) af showed today!

em yay things are looking good (I know I've said earlier already) :)

trolley and 2have good luck with your scans :hugs:

betty hope af shows ASAP!!!

Urghhh screna sorry your having side effects I can only !! Imagine bleeughh xxx

I asked them the same question the other day...
Nope not for me maybe because I'm egg sharing? I did say to them what if my af comes before and they said we keep to the schedule and do Stims on thurs- I think this is because I'm DR and my bleed isn't a real bleed its a withdrawal bleed from the pill...

At my old clinic I use to do Stims on cd3, but here I was told to stick to the schedule it will be fine where I am DR... I trust them there I belong to a lister thread on another forum and so many got their bfps egg sharing so I trust what they're telling me to do, guess everywhere has their own way and maybe diff for egg sharing :shrug:

Well yeah off course it makes sense really egg sharing as you both have too be on the same point I think :/ won't make a diff anyway

Iam abit worried about starting stimming on cd2 coz when I took clomid 2-6 I had follies then they disintegrated of summet :/
Where as when I take clomid 5-97-11 I ovulate perfectly

Strange !! Haha x

Hun you will be fine, I found with Stims things grow steadily as you are taking Stims daily so they won't get smaller... If anything you will make more follicles whilst they're growing- I found my Stims cycles to go smoothly compared to clomid you will be fine Hun :hugs: :hugs:

I think I'm just abit later because of the egg sharing Hun :hugs: I swear people usually start Stims before...

Hi ladies

Been for bloods today everything is fine I just carry on with the buserelin until the 26th then start stimming.

Hope everyone is ok
Xx

chaseizzy brilliant news that your bloods came back fine :) I bet you cannot wait until the 22nd :)

Hi scerena how are you?

I'm really excited about stimming although I'm feeling impatient and wish it was sooner!!! I start the menopur on the 26th then go for a scan on the 1st to see how I'm responding.

Xx

2have4 the happy dance made me smile thanks!!! How you getting on?

Em hope your ok too

Betty how's you has AF shown yet?

Trolley how's your eggs getting on?

Sorry if I've missed anyone hope everyone is doing ok!!!

Xxx

chaseizzy I'm doing good thanks :) Stims start thurs I'm using menopur also like you :) we are all cycling so close together :)

How's everyone getting on?

Scerena one more day till the jabs!!!!

I've got next scan tomorrow :) fingers crossed ive got more and bigger follies! Still can't really feel anything though!!

Got a small bruise from last night's horrible cetrotide injection

Em xxx

Hi ladies, just got back from the u/s. Bad news, my follies aren't growing very well. 9 follies still but measuring .7, .7, .7 .6, .4, and ,6. That's usually what most people's baseline looks like! They said they are half of what they need for them to be for size and they'll give me 3 more days to see if they grow. They've switched me from Luveris to Menopur and I'm really really nervous now. I don't have options here in Canada for donor eggs, they just don't have programs like that and I really wanted to use our eggs (as we all do). I hope they grow, I was so pleased to have that many and now to find that they aren't growing as expected is devastating.

Hey hun, sorry to hear it wasn't as good as you wanted. Hopefully the new drugs will work better for you.
How many days into your stims were you hun?
Em xxx

Emily - good luck or scan :D

Chase - great news about bloods :)

2have- how long have you being stimming for ?? Hopefully the menpur will help your eggies !!! In the uk they normally use gonal f - menpour or pregoun never heard of what you have taking before ..... You might just be slow growing !!! Xxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->