• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Some people have too stim for 14days + sometimes

Em- bloody waiting for my period too turn up my temps still high and hpt are bfn blah haha!

2have4kids - I only had 4 follicles 10-11mm after 5 injections. Suddenly today been feeling uncomfortable, but don't know whether its the follicles or not. They said sometimes they just pop up out of nowhere.

Betty - when was Af due?

Em xxx

Monday em !!!! Latest yesturday !! That's going of a natural cycle but I took progestrone and stopped 7days ago so I technically should have af by now :/

2have4kids good luck with your next scan :hugs: I hope the Menopur give your eggs the kick start that they need :hugs: I will be using Menopur to stim and have in the past (not IVF cycles) and I had a good response to it... Fx'd you do too :hugs:

em being uncomfortable is a good sign that your follicles are growing :) I can't wait to hear all about your scan :hugs:

betty fx'd af hurries the hell up :grr:

Hi ladies had my scan for responce to gonal and ive got my follie than my baseline got 8 on each side some of them r growing well about 10-11mm but still have some small one too my lining is ticking up nicely too next scan friday no change in drugs so think all is going well so far fingers crossed!!

2have pls dont feel down at least they r changing the drugs and i bet they will start growing fingers crossed for u dont worry xx

Em gl for 2mo eek!!xx

Betty u done a preggp test lol??xx

scerena congratz on the blood tests xx

sorry for my spelling its crap:dohh:....i got 8 follies on ecah side and my lining is thickening up :happydance:at the mo all going well :thumbup:

Trolley that's fab! You're doing better than me!!

Em xxx

Ems dont worry u will be fine i can feel it in my bones gl for 2mo eeek...whens your ec??xx

I agree with em about the af dance I think betty you need to do the af dance :happydance:

trolley_Dolly you're doing fab :) how many days have you been stimming for??? I didn't have any loos tests done Hun :hugs:

em can't wait for your scan tomorrow :)

betty I hope that your af shows tomorrow Hun :hugs:

2have I really hope the change of drugs does the trick for you :hugs:

Trolley that's ace!!!!! Wahooo!!!!

An hoping for af too come on you red bitch haha!!!!!:haha:

Oh trolley - I have done about 100 tests all bfn!!! Boo!! X

Scan showed:
7 follicles over 10, biggest is 15.6. They need to be over 14 to be able to be fertilised.

Have to have another scan on sat. Lead follicle has to be 18 for me to be able to trigger.

Fingers crossed its 18+ so I can trigger sat

Em xxx

Em thats great stuff woohoo....when do they think u mite have the ec?

They said at the moment its looking like wed earliest if not then defo friday next week if everything keeps going well next scan in the morning ;)

Betty u made me laugh hope that biatch shows soon lol.

Scerena sorry i easily get confused ooops.

2have whens your next scan hun?

If everything is ok on sat then ec could be Monday. I might have to do extra couple days gonal f if things aren't quite there on sat.

Em xxx

I'm feeling really anxious about the scan, I just hope it has all grown enough :(

Em xxx

Dont worry em....your responding well already also if they thought it was not going well they would of upd your drugs u will be fine chick xx

I'm hoping I can have ec on Monday so I knw I won't have any appointments Thursday - got my grandad's funeral :cry:

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->