• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Hey ladies :)

em gl tomorrow :hugs:

betty hope af shows soon :hugs:

2have4kids when is your scan??

Trolley_Dolly sorry you're having nightmares, hope they stop soon :hugs:

:hi: to anyone I missed :hugs:

Betty - 8.30am!! Got a 2hr drive to get there too!

Future - hope ur doing ok hun, if I remember rightly today was one of the possible days for et? Thinking bout you xx

Scerena - have you got a scan before injections start?

Em xxx

em nope Hun, I had my scan to check for cysts and my lining thurs as was on bcps, now I'm not on them I get a withdrawal bleed and then straight onto Stims on thurs :)

My clinic is two hours away too, but so worth it if we get our bfps right :)

Geeeez feel sorry for you ladies driving 2 hours so glad am satellite through my nhs hospital only have too travel 1.45 min away for ec&et !!
Bless ya both!!!!

Have you ladies told work your having ivf ?? X

I have, I work shifts and need to be able to swap around. Also it can be really emotional so I need support if my colleagues. I'm also not helping with X-rays at the moment!

I'm really glad I've told them. They have been so lovely about it.

Em xxx

betty yes I told work, they're fine with it, not sure how we are going to work the time off yet regarding pay etc ill be speaking with them this week :)

I thought I'd mind the journey but I don't I think it's because the clinic is tons better than my old one :)

Oh I haven't even told work :/ Iam doing home care now tho so for my app ultrasoud I'll be able too drop in between calls but EC & et am Gunna have too phone in sickb:/ xx

What do you do scerena?

I'm just swapping shifts around and Ill take annual leave if I need to

Em xxx

I told my boss and he suggested I take holiday time to covert the leave lol. I laughed at him and told him it's like any other surgery - there's required recovery time. He's such a douchebag, he let one of the male designers go to ALL of his wife's IVF apps w/o making up the time and he expects me to document my time! My leave will be paid & short term medical leave.
Serena my scan is Wed. Hope you ladies had a great weekend!

Asif 2have that's probley what my work would do haha !!! But I work 4on 4 off anyway do hopefully my et falls in between that time and I can chill !!! And UNi don't really ask for a reason when your off so I'll easily b able too get time off there x

Had my scan. I've got 4 follies over 10mm and some smaller. The clinic are happy with that cz I've only had 5 gonal f shots.

I'm going back for scan on thurs then fingers crossed will trigger on sat.

Starting cetrotide tomorrow too.

Em xxx

that fab news em do you know how many smaller ones you have? thursday asif they dont scan you sooner my hosptial do scans daily or everyother day from the 1st scan :0
ekkk xx

Congratz em yay... i got my first scan on wed morning and by then i will of had 6 gonal shots...fingers crossed eeek xx

Trolly, I've got mine Wed morning too, I'll have had 6 shots as well. I can feel slight cramping now and then. Last night I sat with a hot pack over the region to help circulation. Hoping for loads of big healthy eggies. FX for us all!

Trolley & 2have - hope your scan goes well on Wednesday cant wait for your reports ekkk xxx

2have4kids yay... im feeling some slight twinges down there which is good i hope somethings going on ;)fingers crossed for wed it cant come soon enough eeek...

Betty has af showed up yet??

xx

iam extremely impatient not good haha!!!

NO AF yet bah!!!! temps still sky high !!!! and bfn so just waiting for it too drop!!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->