Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Aww bless ya ! Have too say though my baby hated her Moses basket slept init it once! This time I won't bother with it I'll be getting one of thoses rocking cribs instead becoz my arms nearly dropped off before hahaha!!!!

Yeah morning sickness does suck had it abit worse with Lillah and was admitted to hosptial ! And it lasted till I had her !!! Really hoping it eases soon becoz it seems too be getting worse lol !!! X

Ooh that sounds rough. You started getting any feelings about boy/girl yet?

We've got a rocking crib for our room. Hubby's mum bought us the Moses basket so we're going to have it in the living room and for travelling to see our family.

Em xxx

Yeah Moses basket comes in handy for your lounge !

Also if you haven't already if you have a bouncer chair make sure it's not a cheap rubbish one because it's the best thing too use till there starting too climb out of it !!! I bought one for 12£ it was crap hopefully this time I'll buy I better one as it was a lifesaver !!

The way am been sick is probley pushing me towards another girl ! As I feel exactly the same same dislikes same strong smells !!! The only thing that's diff is I have a craving for tuna :/ lol !!!!! And I have gone off red meat totally lol !!!! X

Hi ladies thank u for the lovely well wishes feeling very down as had some slight bleeding when wiping today with cramps sore boobs have gone:( totally gutted and helplessx

Trolley. - keep positive hun. Lots of people get spotting. I had cramps early on too. And everyone talks about sore boobs, well I'm still waiting!! Try to relax and wait n see lovely.

Betty - I had no say in the bouncer lol hubby bought it! It's quite an expensive one though, plays music and vibrates.

Em xxx

OMG Trolley thats the very best news ever!!!!! SOOOOOOOO happy for you !!

Going to the Epu in the morning will let u know what they keep fxd for me xx

That's good news Hun they scanning you or bloods ? X

Got everything crossed for you trolley. Let us know how you get on

Em xxx

How did you get on today trolley?

Hope you're ok

Em xxx

hi ladies i had a scan only showed the sac it was far too early....had my beta done and they said its still high...so got to have them redone on sunday to see if they are going up or down...sigh...pls stick little bean...will update u all on sunday and thanx for the lovely wishes xx

Good luck for Sunday hun. It's a good sign that your beta is high though isn't it coz it's been a little while since you bled.

Em xxx

Hi ladies just a little update from me....had my beta done on Friday it measured 1772....and my beta from today is 4205 so more than doubled yay...so I'm going back for another scan on Friday...this last week has been so stressful I feel like a weight has been lifted and I mite even get some decent sleep now...hows everyone doing??xx

Phew so glad it's doubled :) fab sign :) have my fingers and toes crossed for a fab scan xxx

Yay fab news about your beta hun!!! Keep sticking little one!!!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"