Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

15!! That's fab!!! Lovely that you're sharing with another lady too, I bet she's so exited!!

Do you get to find out how hers did?

I know right! Hasn't been plain sailing though. I had tightening at 23 weeks and was admitted to delivery in ?preterm labour. Scary stuff. It seems to have settled down now though.

We were team yellow initially but after the stress of what happened we decided to find out, and its a girl!! Yay!

We've bought most of the stuff now. Furniture will be delivered end of next month, crib will be here end of this month!

Em xxx

I'll get too find out if she gets pregnant or has a live birth !!

Aww no that must of been scarey!!!!

I had Braxton hicks from 20+ with Lillah and didn't have her till 40 weeks xx

They did test which came back positive to suggest I was going to have the baby early. Was horrible.

Lovely that you get to find out if she falls pregnant.

Are they aiming for 3dt or 5dt?

Em xxx

Oh really :( make sure your resting then try keep that baby in there til 33-34weeks !!

They giving you steroids ?

Erm we'll this clinic don't do transfers over weekend. So I'll either have 2dt or 5dt
Tbh I want a 2dt as last time my embies proved to goto blast ! But the cost is 400 pound extra !!! I don't want too be paying out anymore !

Obviously if I get a lot fert and there all at same level I will but if I can see the best I'll get a 2dt !! X

Got everything crossed for you hun. What time do you ring tomorrow?

Em xxx

Thanks Hun :) there ringing early morning before 9 :/ nervous !!!!! X

At least you don't have to wait all day!!

I had to ring at 3pm for mine!

Em xxx

Hey betty thats great news yay...whats todays outcome?

Emily congrats on having a baby girl how cute...im glad everything is under control now too bless u.

xx

Hey ladies we'll out of my 7 eggs 4 was mature and all 4 fertilized !!! So ready for transfer tmro I didn't want too have a 5day tx

Thanks :D we are transferring 2 providing we have 2 good ones :) ! X

Fab news hun!! How many you having transferred?

We had 4 embies too!!

Em xxx

Transferring 2 Emily providing there is 2 lol

They wanted me too go for 5day transfer but it costs an extra 400!! That am not really willing to pay ! So will be having transfer at 11am tmro ! X

So exited for you!! How many days post transfer do you test?

Em xxx

My test date is 27/10 !!! But that's 18dpo !! I'll be testing at 10dpo xx

Wow transfer 2mo :happydance: exciting come on little embies grow....got everything crossed for u huni xx

Thankyou hunnie :)

Am feeling positive !!! That I'll be pregnant from tmro till July 2014 hahah!!!!!

I will will will be pregnant !!!

Hello lovely ladies,

Pregnancy going ok, I've had a few scares along the way, which I wont terrify you with here, it's on my pregnancy journal if you want to have a look though. I escaped really well in the first few months and hit RLP today which was utterly unbearable, but aside from that all is good. We had a scan but Baby P was lazy and head down on my bladder so we didnt get to find out anything, let alone do the checks, I have another next week, fingers crossed!

How is everyone?

Trolley - New Year and new start, great news!

Emily -How are you feeling now after the scare, that must have been awful! I had a freak out last week as carrying low and the pressure cramps started up, I went into hospital to be checked, and to check my cervix length but thankfully everything was ok, I was terrified. What was the cause did they say? So please you are ok!!

Betty - Thinking of you, fingers crossed

xxxxx

Hey betty how u doing huni?

Faye im sorry u have also been through a scare too...jesus this getting pregnant and being pregnant is hard work :wacko:

How are u emily aand capt?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"