Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Faye - I'm doing much better now thanks. Can't wait to finish work!!

Trolley - I'm good thanks. How you feeling?

Betty - any news lovely? Got everything crossed

Em xxx

Hey girls hope your all well yes got my bfp about week and halv ago !!

I'll be 5weeks tmro scan next week xxx

Congratulations Betty! fingers crossed for a great scan and H&H 9 months.

AFM i'm fed up. I was supposed to be doing an unmedicated FET this month with my last embryo, I've been sticking myself with Clexane since CD1, today is CD19 and despite POAS to detect ovulation since CD10, I seem to have missed my surge so my cycle was cancelled today.I know I missed it because I was up super early for a flight on Thursday morning so even though i tested using FMU i had only been asleep for 2 hours so my FMU wouldn't have been strong.

Even though they scanned me on CD10 and I had a great lining and large dominant follicle, and I'm sure I O'd on CD14 like I always do, they wouldn't do the transfer on CD19 because they couldn't guarantee I had ovulated so can't guarantee my hormones are right to support an embryo.

i'm totally peed off and now have to decide whether to try again with the unmedicated FET in November or go straight into another fresh cycle, in Liverpool this time. Unmedicated FET is supposed to be super easy but to be honest, the clexane jabs stick like crazy and have left my tummy purple all over - I never got any bruising with the fresh cycle meds, doing 3 jabs a day. The clexane is blood thinner so causes bad bruising. I think I preferred the fresh cycle as the monitoring that went with it kept me sane and I felt a lot more loved by the clinic...

hey ho, looks like i'll be wishing for the same thing 3 years running on NYE2013...

xxx

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well xxxxx sorry for my rant, got me on a bad day!!!!!!!! xxxxxxx

Sorry caption you will get there !!!!

I agree I tried too do an iui before I started ivf I totally missed my surge my cycle got canceled it was nothing but stress !

As for clexane I was on heparin for my last cycle ! And I got bruised a lil you have too be careful wen injecting and hold pressure on after to stop brusing xxx

Captain - you rant away hun that's what we're here for. Sorry you've had a tough time with the clexane. Horrible stuff.

Betty - congratulations hun!! Sooo pleased for you!!

Em xxx

Thanks amazing news congrats Betty, good luck for your scan!

Captain, really sorry ;0( It will be your time soon xxxx

Much love to you ladies ... I am gearing up for things here, start a kitchen extension next week ... going to be stressful but worth it I hope ;0)

Omg Betty I'm so happy for u yippee...xx
Captain I'm sorry to hear this cycle has not gone to plan...this ttc is so bloody stressful...I'm looking forward to 2014 tbh and hopefully a fresh cycle in jan...Emily and Faye so chuffed for u both that everything is going well hugs xxx

Hope your kitchen extension goes well hunnie :)

Trolley hope your okay not too long too wait now xxx :hugs:

Emily - hope bump & you are good

Captin - your started your cycle ?

Asm- I had my 6 week scan last weds I were measuring 6+1 and everything was perfect and heartbeat was present <3

Have my care clinic scan on Thursday I'll be 7+1 so if all is well ( touch wood ) I'll be discharged from them :) xxx

Hi girls!

Betty fab news on the scan, I presume just the one heartbeat?! Perfect little bean, fingers crossed Thursdays scan goes to plan and they can sign you off into the world of 'normal' pregnancy, whatever that is!!!

Faye great to see your lettuce is coming along nicely! Gosh Emily, not long to go now, do you have a name for your LO?

Trolley, where will you do your fresh cycle? Same place as last time?

I'm with the same consultant this time but as a satellite of Liverpool women's (hewitt centre) rather than CRM. I'm on day 8 of stims and had my first scan this evening, there are a good number of good size follicles so I have another scan tomorrow but hopefully egg collection will be Friday...please keep everything crossed for me! I'm being realistic that it might be the same outcome as last time, when everything looked great but nothing implanted, but at the same time I want to have hope that it could work. My consultant thinks we have a good chance of it working sooner or later given I have carried my son to term and concieved him naturally, but he of course said there are no guarantees.

Xxx

Hey ladies

Betty im still so overjoyed for u...im so proud of u too u just kept going and not let anything get in your way u go girl!!Good luck for thursday everything will b fine im sure xx
I wish i could be the same and starting to get bogged down with all this ttc my cycle is all to pot which is not helping the situ... i got my follow up consulation on the 25th at the same clinic as before in hove/brighton i just hope they have some answers and maybe a different approach etc!!
Captain eeek ec on friday keep a pma got everything crossed for u EXCITING TIMES....emily and faye keep those lil bumps wrapped up warm xx

Betty - fab news!! Keep sticking and growing lil bean!! Looking forward to hearing all about thurs!

Trolley - hope they can provide you with some answers and advice on 25th. 2014 is definately going to be the best year for all of us. BFPs and babies all round!!

Captain - glad stimms are going well so far :) keeping everything crossed for you for Friday, keep us updated!

AFM - I've got my last shift at work on Sunday. Got holiday to take before mat leave :) Time's just flying!

Em xxx

Hello lovely ladies just checking in with you all, time just flies doesnt it?

I am ok, just frantic organising my towns festive event which has turned from a small low key event to a massive event with 10k people coming .... and 2 weeks to organise it xx Sorry for the radio silence in the mean time, and thinking of you all xxx

Hi ladies hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to Christmas...

Quick update from me...we had our follow up consultation from our failed icsi treatment and the fs said the treatment/response was like textbook and reason it failed was chromosome abnormality and bad luck they also said this was the cause of our loss:cry:
I asked if we can do anything to help this not happening again and they said no its just luck!Wish they had more answers FFS:growlmad:

They said we should just get on with our next round of treatment they are not changing anything as i responded really well,was hoping for a alternative but hey they r the experts...so im starting the pill on the 10th of dec...first scan NYE and start injectables on New Years Day...EC around 22nd!!

Looking forward to 2014 New Year Fresh Start:happydance:

Trolley - sorry you didn't get the answer you were hoping for, but your clinic must be confident that the next outcome will be different :)
What a fab start to 2014! So exited for you, got everything crossed

Hope everyone is doing well

Em xxx

Hi ladies just a quick update....Christmas has come early in our household got a surprise bfp...really cant believe...hope this little bean sticks...was supposed to start the pill this week and got all my meds in the fridge opps...

I hope your all doin well and looking forward to christmas xxx

Omg wow !!!! Who ever had the Infertilty must off now been corrected !! Congrats my darling really happy for you ?!!! Would u be about 4 weeks then :) you will have too keep us updated xxx

Trolley - that's fantastic news!!! Congratulations! What and amazing Xmas pressie! Got everything crossed that it's a sticky bean!!

Betty - how are you doing lovely? Are you starting a pregnancy journal !!

Will be following you both!

Em xxx

I'll start one probley around 16 weeks ish !!
Will be getting a sticth in my cervix around 14-15 weeks and will have results off nt scan by then :) xx

Got bad morning sickness it's kicking my ass well and truly !!!

How are you emily 35 week way bet ur ready for daughter too be here x

Aww Betty morning sickness sucks :( I hated it. Mine stopped at 12 weeks.

I can't wait till she's here now! Getting super uncomfy!!

Building the Moses basket stand this evening! So exiting!

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"