• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Trolley that's fab news!

I haven't done if yet they said to do it between 6pm and 8pm.

I'm going to do it at 6 coz I leave for work at half 6.

Em xxx

WOW, Em & Trolley, we're 1 day apart then. They put me down for 7 days dose at 450 gonal F and luveris and then a review/scan next Wed 17th to assess medication amount. Generally stimms for 14 days they said.

I'm supposed to do suprefact at 12 hour intervals ie 6am and 6pm and gonal + luveris between 1-5pm. Will do at 5pm when I get home from work. I guess that means NO overtime for me in the next 2 weeks! I hear most ladies in britain are cleared to do all of the injections in the evening all at once. Wonder why it's so different all the time?

Trolley fab news !!!

Good luck the rest of you ladies that are starting stimming!!

I'm still waiting for the16th and hopefully AF will show soon!! I am going to ask when I go if I can have 2 put back if I'm lucky enough to ave 2 and hopefully I get a 5 day transfer.

Welcome fayewest I'm onlong protocol too you will be fine once you get in the swing of it!!

Hope everyone else is ok!!!

Em - hope your 1st injection goes okay chicken !! ;) let us no

Trolley- yippee for AF hope you can stim on Friday !!

2have - bloody hell you medication sounds like a right schedule I've only gotta take one injection !!!!! Then 2 when follie are 11mm till EC !!! Sound like your on a high dose aswell !!!

Chase - is 16tg when you start stimming ? Xx

Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, I started today on the norethisterone for seven days and I start sniffing on Friday. Feels weird starting today on the day that Bob Edwards dies. My sis did IVF and had a totally different set up, it doesnt make sense, surely there is 1 best way, that they all should be using?

What is everyone else doing? x

Hi bettybee if AF comes before the 16th I have to go for bloods and scan on that day if my AF doesn't show then I call them and I will prob carry on with the buserelin, I think they give me a date for stimming when I go on the 16 th if all go's to plan.

Hope that explains it I'm rambling!! Ha xx

Hey Screana !!!! Where all on v simlair schedules :D !!!!! X

chaseizzy hey, I'm on bcps at the moment, I have my pill scan tomorrow, if everything is ok I will stop bcps tomorrow and start DR (nasal spray) and then Stims next week sometime around the 18th...
Just got to hope all is well at ,y scan tomorrow NO cysts etc!!!
I'm doing an egg sharing cycle :)

betty now we can talk on two threads and our journals :haha:

Haha!! ^^^^^ sound mad don't we lol hahahahhaha!!!!!! X

:haha: Yeh I do think we are a bit crazy :loopy: at least we won't miss any updates this way :)

Thanks chaseizzy won't be long until the 16th for you!!!

scerena are you sharing your eggs or are you getting eggs that are shared? Welcome :flower:

2have4kids :hi: I'm sharing my eggs with a recipient :)

Hi ladies

(Hey scerena!!)

Well injection last night wasn't too bad!! I was expecting worse!!!

Hope you're all ok

Em xxx

Ems glad to hear :happydance:
Scerena that's very generous of you, do they give you anything for that? We still have yet to be able to get eggs in Canada, you'd need to recruit a friend to go through IVF and PAY for them to do the procedure to have someone else's eggs. Or we can buy them from the USA but it's expensive. We really need to learn from Britains' system, North America could learn a thing or two!

I start all 4 jabs today: 6am suprefact, 5pm Gonal F & luveris, 6pm suprefact. Have to make sure I leave on time today to get home for 5pm!

Scan was fine :) I start nasal spray tonight :)
Took my last bcp today so will wait for af and then start my stims next week sometime (probs thurs) :)

Got all my meds it all feels so real now :happydance:

em hey Hun :) glad you found your injection okay :) you'll be a pro in no time :hugs:

2have4kids today knowing how happy my recipient will be when she gets her call to start her nasal spray has put a smile on my face :)
We get our IVF at a cheaper cost :)

You're on A LOT of jabs bless you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"