• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

woooooooooop wooooooooooop for the all clear on the scan 12AC is good :) oh i didnt know bloods were taken they havent mentioned ought about that !!

i just wanna get started too am so impatient haha!!!!x

Not long now Hun!! I felt like it would never be my turn, but now as long as bloods are ok, it's here!
Em xxx

ano iam on progestrone supp so if i stop i can bring on AF but my hubby wants me too wait it out as this is kind our last natural chance b4 ivf but i just wanna get going haha!!!!!1 x

Great stuff em we have the same AC too cant wait for this stimming to get started time is dragging now x

Time is proper dragging arghhhh !!!! Hahaha!!!!!! X

I got the call, bloods were fine so it's all go on weds! Yay!

Em xxx

Yeahhh!! Emily Iam glad they were okay !!!! Golly gosh it's happening v quick now !!!! What's the estimated days you will stim for ???

I've being given enough for 8days ! X

Hi ladies

Bettybee I would have 2 if I can I am not sure they will let me though I will have to ask. I would like 5 day transfer because I've heard this is better but the nurse said it would depend on how my embryo's are doing.

Emily I go for my baseline scan and bloods on the 16th so they will let me know then when my stimming starts good luck with yours do you know what your stimming with?

Trolley good luck with stimming I hopefully won't be too far behind you !!!

How's everyone's side effects doing ??

I would like 5 day transfer because I've heard this is better but the nurse said it would depend on how my embryo's are doing.

<-- my friends tried 5 times and 4 times the embryologist recommended 2 and 3 day transfers, on the 5th time they over-rode the 3 day suggestion opting for a 5 day and it was a sticky bean. They have a lovely little 1 year old boy right now.

They are going to burst the cysts that grew because of the bcp in my R ovary tomorrow and explained that it's like IVF just shorter. No meds, no freezing and no sedation. Why why why?? If it hurts, you're going to hear me yowling over there in Britain or whereever you guys are lol

Hi ladies

Great stuff em how long u stimming for?I think im stimming for 2 weeks from thurs

chase the 16th will come round very quick

Bettybee not long now

2have4kids thats great info about the embryo transfer...fingers crossed we all get a 5 day one.Good luck for 2mo with your cysts hope its not too painful bless u

Well ladies im just waiting :coffee: for :witch:to show her face its probably the first time ive actually wanted it to show.... for months u hope not to c it now all of a sudden i wanna c it :dohh:lol

They haven't said how long for, but I've got enough gonal f for 10 days if I take it at 150.

I've got a scan on Monday. I can't believe it starts tomorrow!!

2have4kids -I hope you get on ok today and its not too painful

Trolley - hope af shows soon!! Feels strange saying that!

Chase - it'll come round soon Hun :)

Betty - one day less :) getting there!!

Em xxx

I found out last week that I was accepted into the IVF study trial. I have a lovely pap scheduled for tomorrow (since mine was a yr and 1 week ago - has to be within a year) and then I start.

I am doing IVF with Invocell. It is a new technique where the egg and sperm are put into a device that is then put back in the mother for fertilization (instead of in a lab.) The results have been good. I am excited and nervous.

Ohh diva that sounds exiting! Fingers crossed for you

Em xxx

Im really excited, but trying not too get too hopeful. I had a failed IVF cycle last year. Its hard to get my hopes up.

Hello everyone,

Can I join you here? I start tomorrow (my wedding anniversary) on the long protocol, I ricochet between total calm and abject fear, it all feels so final and desperately scary! ;0( How is everyone else doing?

Diva ive never heard of that procedure looking forward to hearing all about it?

Faye dont worry u will be fine im on the long protocol once u get started u will get excited and once u done your first shot u will b proud of yourself!!

Diva- suppose that's like GIFT then ?

Faye- welcome hunnie

Trolley - hope your af arrives soon :D !!!

Emily have you started stimming ?

2have- you okay chick ??? Xxx

Diva that sounds interesting! Let us know how it goes with it.
Welcome Fayewest! Where are you then? Starting with the BCP or onto stims?
Bettybee, thanks for asking, it hurt and I cried but it's done and over with. They had 2 big fat vials of fluid from each 2am cyst...darned BCP!! The great new is that I have 9 follies in there, 4 left 5 right and that's 8 more than last Feb 2012 and 5 more than November.

I've been taking DHEA and trying to lose weight and exercise LOADS to help my fertility and I think it's working. My bf is a nurse and she said that your hormones get really bogged down with any extra fat you have on your body so I've been on a mission since Christmas to lose weight. I still have 30ish pounds left before I reach my goal but I'm feeling really great in the mean time. Haven't been able to fit these size 12 jeans for 6 years! I've taken a 2 week break and I'm going to get back exercising and eating well today.

Started Suprefact today and thursday I start Gonal F and Luveris. I hope I get even more follies growing than the 9 showing. 9 is still a pretty small amount.

Bettybee, Em, Trolley & anyone I've missed, how's it going?

2have4kids - that's fab news about your follie count! :happydance: Got everything crossed that more grow :) Do you know how many days you are stimming for?

Betty - how are you? Where are you at with everything?

Faye - welcome, how long are you down regulating for?

Trolley - any sign of af?

Futuremommie - where are you at with the cycle now?

Diva - how your pap went ok. Have you now started? Are you down regulating?

I'm starting gonal f injections this evening! I'm on night at the mo so off to bed, but will be back later to let you know how I got on... Never done it before!

Em xxx

Hi ladies well af has showed up so still set for my scan 2mo i called the clinic today they said i should be starting stimming either friday or sunday will find out for defo 2mo eeek.

Em how did your first shot go?

2have4kids thats such good news im really pleased for u?

Bettybee hows it going?

Hows everyone doing where is everyone at now?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->