• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Hi ladies

Em well done with your first jab!!!

Scerena great news about your scan!!

2have4 good luck with he jabs that is an awful lot hope your ok!!

I'm just wondering will AF come as normal while I'm injecting the buserelin ? I would normally be due tomorrow and I have no sign of arrival!!

Hope everyone else is ok!!!

Xx

I think so chaseizzy, I'm still having mine and it went right through the pill. I thought you had to stop the pill for it to come, apparently not. The Burselin regulates your LH surge making it impossible for your body to have it's own surge.

Scerena yes it is a great feeling to help others out...best medicine ever! And good on you for doing so, glad to hear you get a little financial reward from it too, wish they had that here (not that it would benefit me as I'll be a low responder but I like the program).

Trolly 1 more sleep till you stim!!

Bettybee & Em you ladies hangin in there?

Fayewest: I think they do the protocol based on your age, history, hormone levels and follie counts. It's very individualized, also some doctors have fav protocols too. Certain protocols help with egg quality but don't produce alot of eggs, my protocol is all about producing more eggs (diminished reserve flare protocol). What one did your sister have?

I was so busy with work and so exhausted afterwards that I haven't posted but here goes! My Re was able to see both my ovaries Monday by abdominal ultrasound! He realized that the fibroids had pushed my ovaries up really high but he wanted to proceed with the retrieval and he would retrieve them abdomially so I triggered Monday and had my ER this morning at 8:30. I'm home now and really sore , he retrieved 7 eggs and he was so excited. Today I found out 4 fertilized and now we wait until Saturday to check on them again and see if we can wait until day 5 to give them the best chance, so hopefully ET will be Monday!!!!

futuremommy this is great news! It's amazing where technology has taken us...abdominally? Relax & kick your feet up, I hear a hot water bottle helps with pain and will heal you faster too.
Can't wait to hear how those little blasts are making out :happydance:

futuremommie 7 eggs is great and 4 fertilised :) brilliant news :) fx'd they make it to Monday :)

2have4kids hopefully they will have the programme where you are soon to help ladies :)

chaseizzy hopefully af will not be too long :hugs:

Hi ladies hows everyone i had my down reg scan today all is good the lining of my womb is thin and ovaries are quiet so i start stimming 2mo on gonal f of 112.5iu aswel as 50 buserilin my next scan is the 17th to see how my follicle r growing eeek.Today they also performed a trial ET on my is was fine just like a smear really just not as painful tbh...

Em glad your first shot went ok

Hi scerena great news about your scan

Chaseizzy my af was nearly a day late apparently its normal when taking the buserilin

2have4kids we got our scans on the same day yay

Futuremommie thats fantastic news how exciting

Betty hows u?

Hows everyone else??

Fingers crossed for us all xx

Glad everyone seems too moving in the right direction :)

Future mommie- glad 4 have fertilzed hope you get too day 5 !!! :D !!!

Em - glad your 1st injection went okay xx

Hey everyone else !!!

I had a major night mare last note that I went too do my injection and it broke in my tummy then went too do another one and I pulled it out too quick argh hope that doesn't happen in real life lol x

Betty - when are you starting injections?

Trolley- what time are you injecting today? Exiting stuff!!

Future - fab news about eggs! Got everything crossed for you!

Em xxx

am waiting on AF Em she should be here earliest monday but probs tues or wed so just a waiting came xxxx

Thanks everyone, I will keep you posted, I will know how they are doing tomorrow.

Future - looking forward to your update! How you feeling?

2have4kids - how you doing hun!? Where you at with you're cycle?

Betty - not long then! Come on Af!!!

I've just done 3rd jab, wasn't too bad :) can't feel anything in my ovaries yet, been a little headachy today though. Tried to sleep it off but it's not worked.

Em xxx

Ano hurry up af !!! 3rd jab wahoo !!!

When is your tracking scan ? X

Hi ladies

Thank you for all the AF info most appreciated !!! I have slight cramping today so I'm hoping that's a sign!!

Hope your all doing ok!!

How do you do your info thingy's at the bottom of your posts??? I'm rubbish with technology!!!

Xxx

^ if you go into your user Cp then look on the left side you will see change avatar(profile pic) then you will see change signature that's what you need too go on xxxx

em glad that your 3rd injection was better :hugs:

trolley great news about your scan :) glad you can get going today :)

betty I hope that you NEVER have injections like that!!! I'm sure you won't!!! What a horrible nightmare!!!

futureMommie I hope that your embies are doing real good :hugs:

Scerena - how was the nasal spray? Did it feel weird?

Betty - scan is Monday morning :)

Chase - are you waiting for Af now? What happens when she arrives?

Em xxx

Betty yep I'm good just gave the signature a bash so I hope it comes out ok!!

Em yes waiting or AF then I'm due for my scan on the 16th and I'm hoping they will let me know when I can start stimming!!

How are you getting on??

Xxx

I will get an update on the embies tomorrow so that I will know if transfer will be Sunday or Monday, we are hoping for Monday which is day 5. I'm still extremely sore, and swollen, a word of advice, after you have your ET take atleast 3 days off to rest and recoup, I only took off one day, the day of the procedure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->