Any ladies that had a BFN and later turned into a BFP? Stories please!

ttc4number1

Reaction score
I'm losing hope. I've been testing since 6DPO and now i'm 8 DPO and still getting BFN's with Wonfo IC's. Please tell your success stories if you had a BFN and later got a BFP with your DPO...thanks! :) Can't wait to hear them! :thumbup:

I had a BFN at 9dpo on FRER took one middle of the day 11dpo and got my :bfp:! Don't lose hope yet :)

When I was pregnant I had a bfn on a first response 2 days after AF was due.

I had a BFN at 9dpo on FRER took one middle of the day 11dpo and got my :bfp:! Don't lose hope yet :)

Oooooh that's made me feel better. Just had a BFN at 9dpo and thought I was out. I'll keep positive now and hope I'm like you :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 month :flower:

Good luck nicky :) hopefully we both get our BFP's next week! I'm either 8 or 9 DPO and i've ALREADY lost hope this month- not good! I BD'd every single day this month though, so i'm gonna be completely bummed out if AF shows her ugly face! I did have weird twinges in my stomach last night though- hoping that means SOMETHING! No Cm yet though unfortunately :(

When I had my ds I tested 2 days before AF and got a bfn, I then tested the dag after I was late and got a bfp, I also got a bfp after a bfn last June...again the day after I was due but unfortunately I mc'd... hold out and don't give up hope. Fx'd for you!!!

I got bfn from 10 dpo to 12 dpo on dollar tree tests. At 13 dpo using a freer - got a faint positive that's gotten progressively darker since. When I got those early negatives - I could have sworn I was out. And I, like you, had bd'ed every day and wasn't sure I could do it again! Goooood luck to you!!

8 dpo is really really early love!!! Definitely don't get discouraged yet. I've never had a BFP personally, but I've read lots of stories where ladies didn't get a :bfp: until 16dpo or later. No need to feel out yet. :)

I had a BFN on FRER at 12DPO - not even a faint line.

Tried again this morning with the second FRER in the pack at 15DPO (miscalculated my cycle so I am still 5 days before AF) and got a BFP! I must have ov later than I thought I had.

I had AF type cramps all day yesterday, but I know they feel just the same as uterus stretching pains. As I had a mc in December I guess my body is really sensitive to everything going on, which may explain all the burping, as Progesterone can cause that to happen and maybe I am producing more at the moment to support the pregnancy. (usually I only got that in late pregnancy or with HCG)

Anyway, now starts the worry of everything being OK this time, although this time I just feel this pregnancy is stronger.

I hope you all get your BFP too Xxx

You're testing so early hun!` (I do that too, of course.)

I've been pregnant twice, and got many, many, many BFN's before the BFP.

I know it's hard, but try to not get down on yourself. There is still plenty of time to get that positive!

Thanks Andella- that gives me some kind of hope! I'm either 9 or 10DPO today, not sure which one but I still got a BFN this morning :( I cramped last Thursday AND Friday, and i don't temp...so when do you think that puts my ovulation day??

If you go to fertilityfriend.com and search the chart gallery with 'negative hpt before positive hpt' criteria you'll see there are loads of them.
But, 8 dpo is sooo early to think you're out. If that was the case it would be called one week wait not two week wait.
Good luck!!!!

Thanks everyone- i'm STILL waiting for a BFP. I had a very light brown type of discharge in my underwear this morning- don't know if it's from BD'ing or if it's some kind of hope (fingers x'ed) but we'll see soon i hope..this puts me at either 10 or 11 DPO today. I cramped last Thursday AND Friday..so would that put my ovulation on Thursday or Friday? or Saturday? I don't temp so it's hard to me to figure out my O day for this month..tell me what you guys think..

I'm now 11dpo and still getting negatives. I had some spotting in the evening at 9dpo which I was convinced was implatation bleeding but losing hope now.

AF due Weds so just counting down till she comes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->