Any Mums on there 3rd baby??

tinnkx

Reaction score
Hi there, just wondered if there are any mums who are expecting baby number 3.. how does this pregnancy differ?? and are you showing sooner this time round? post up your bumps too if you'd like!

Me, this pregnancy is totally different than my last 2, i have 2 boys already. Last 2 pregnancies i had terrible ms and a nice neat bump that kinda looked like a ball up my top rather than a bump:haha: My back, hips and bum didnt get bigger. This time omg im going outwards lol!! My bum, hips and back are getting so wide, i am only starting to show in last 2 days, but usually just look chubby and flabby not pregnant:shrug: Will do a 20wk bump pic tomorrow and post it with my 19wk pic to compare.
No idea what we are having yet, will find out on the 23rd of this month and i cant wait:happydance:

This is my 3rd child. Like you, I have two boys.
They are grown already (20 and 21) and I have a baby granddaughter.

I'm only 14 weeks, so I'm not showing at all yet. I just look like I've gained weight.
I've had really bad nausea with this pregnancy, and am still having it.
I had some morning sickness with my first pregnancy (not this bad, though) and not much with my second.

I seem to be gaining weight much faster with this pregnancy, probably because I'm so much older now.

I'm hoping for a girl this time.
What are you hoping for, or do you care?

This is my 3rd too. With my other pregnancies I sailed through, had no sickness or anything, although had spd with my daughter. This one has been horrible, only just stopped feeling sick since January!!! And my spd is 100 times worse, I'm glad this is my last baby haha x

im on my 3rd with 2 boys under 3 currently although the eldest turns 3 in a couple of weeks. im coping ok just have to keep eating and drinking stuff to keep my energy going

This will be my 3rd baby as well. I had bad ms with the last 2 throughout the pregnancy. With my son I puked every day. With my daughter I puked 2-4 times a day. This time around I feel sick on a daily basis, but only puke about 3 times a week now. As for size, I got huge fast. I've already gained 21 pounds and am only 25 weeks pregnant. I just blame it on my body hating me as this is my 6th pregnancy and i have been pregnant for about 4 of the last 5 years due to having 3 late 1st trimester miscarriages. I do get more pain and uncomfotableness this rime around, but I blame that on the quick weight gain. Hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy and birth for all around.

This is my 3rd child. Like you, I have two boys.
They are grown already (20 and 21) and I have a baby granddaughter.

I'm only 14 weeks, so I'm not showing at all yet. I just look like I've gained weight.
I've had really bad nausea with this pregnancy, and am still having it.
I had some morning sickness with my first pregnancy (not this bad, though) and not much with my second.

I seem to be gaining weight much faster with this pregnancy, probably because I'm so much older now.

I'm hoping for a girl this time.
What are you hoping for, or do you care?

I really don't mind what I have this time! I get annoyed when people say I must want a girl this time!! I'd be over the moon with another boy!..I'm finding this pregnancy different, I feel much bigger all round although people say imstill small.. It's hard to believe when you feel like a chunk! My skins really bad too and I'm exhausted most of the time too.. Im 30 this year and feel older!!

This is my 3rd ( and last) baby but my 4th pregnancy. This baby is VERY different! I have 2 boys and both were calm while i was pregnant. I am having a girl this time, and she is VERY active. Both of my other pregnancy i had MS and there was always some food that would make me gag, this time around I have not had that issue. As far as weight gain, i have not gained but 13 pounds this pregnancy, but i am a plus size girl anyway. I am also looking very pregnant this time( from about 23 weeks), last time you could only tell in the last few weeks. HTH

Im on baby no3. I have a girl and a boy but this pregnancy has been different to both. Never had ms or nausea before but had really bad nausea this time round. If id had it with either of the other two i wouldnt have had more...it was awful! I dont feel as tired as i remember feeling in my other pregnancies but maybe its because i cant feel tired as i have an 18 month old to run around after.

We found out were having a girl, the only similarities to my pregnancy with my daughter is that in the early stages i kept getting thrush (Sorry tmi), but im showing pretty much the same as with both dd and ds...hardly showing at all dont really have much of a bump.

I'm on number 3&4 lol. Twins. Pretty different so far. I'm a lot bigger a lot sooner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->