Any names you love that everyone else hates?

I love the name Leo, so cute. As for the names I like and no one else I know does: Elijah, Isaac, Ocean, Sage, and Rayellen.

i feel like everyone hates Khloe, i wanted Stella but my husband doesn't like it. I think mina is cute!

I had Tristan, Percival and Gabriel on the list when I was having Lucas and the amount of jokes and insults I got from my family, I just gave up. I still adore the names though. I was told constantly "he'll get bullied". And I'd think "yeah, by you!". :dohh:

I totally loved sailor moon when I was a kid! Made me wish I was a blonde ma whole life lol

Oh gosh! I totally forgot about Sailor Moon. I remember thinking it was the best stuff ever when I was little.

[/QUOTE]I love Eden. I'm such an atheist though, and people know it, and they say how weird it is that I want to use a religious name. But in my mind it's a beautiful name. I also love the name Joseph, and Maria (Spanish version of Mary); but what; I can't use them just because they feature in a religion I'm not a part of? :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I'm the most unreligious person ever and if I wanted to use the name Mathew, John, Joseph, Adam, Eve, or Eden...I would. A name is a name. Some may choose those names for religious reasons but if I chose any of those names, it wouldn't be for any other reason other then liking the name.

If you like the name, use it ;)

Who cares if a name has religious meaning behind it? If you enjoy it, use it! I LOVED the name Asher and yes, it's biblical and I'm not religious in the slightest... didn't stop me at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->