• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any October babies to be?

I like being a lemon.. but my stomach is total bloat and huge.. and getting harder by the day. I look 6 months in certain clothes and this is my first baby!!!
At least I can relax my belly and let it all out! ha ha

Babinogi, i've joined the NCT as we are not entitled to antenatal classes at our hospital as it's out of area. We are doing their classes instead and paying for them. I've heard good things about the NCT sales but don't know any more than that.

We had our 12w+5 scan today and both twins are doing well. They are measuring 66 and 64mm and are right on schedule for their age :happydance:

We've booked a scan for the gender at 17 weeks as our hospital won't tell you.

Just checking in to say scan this week went well too and had nice lady.. Hooooray!! Congrats Traskey on yours too. It's such a relief eh. Hope all you fine ladies are doing well xx

Good to hear Caro!! Yay.. doing fine.. just getting ready to head out of town for the weekend.. I'll be 15 weeks tomorrow! woo woo

Thought I'd best pop in and let you know how I'm doing - which is not very well
I seem to have/have had a combination of things that have been conspiring to make me utterly miserable.

Easter Sunday I was worried about my temps (102F) so I went to the walk-in clinic, who sent me to the hospital. I thought I had a chest infection, they thought it wasn't that and found I had a bladder infection. So they gave me anti-biotics and sent me home
All last week I was grim - antis finally started to tackle my temps, but my chest is horrid - I've coughed so much that I've pulled every muscle I have, and it's all so very sore.
The coughing has also been making me very sick - to the point of dehydration and so on Monday I ended up back in hospital with keytones in my urine.

The lovely Dr I saw gave me some anti-sickness tabs and some Ranitidine to stop the heartburn, to try and help me keep some water down.

But I have been so worried about Eenie - I know high temps are very bad for small babies and I've been stressing so much about what might be going on in there.
When I told the lovely Dr at the hospital, she brought us downstairs with her after we'd finished and even though she had finished her shift, took us to one of the ultrasound rooms for a sneaky scan ... where we heard Eenie's heartbeat good and strong. Can't tell you how relieved we both are

So, I'm resting up at home, trying to shake off the last of the chest infection - temps are still going up to 100F but no higher, so I'm not worried about that.... and it appears that my asthma is back, which I last had 18 years ago!

So that's me and my tale of woe (when the GP asked me what was wrong on Monday I replied 'I'm a small heap of misery ) I'm absolutely shattered and sleeping up to 20 hours a day - but I think the new meds are kicking in and I'm starting to be able to keep things down

wow so sorry to hear Urchin.. I'm glad you got to sneak in a scan of Eenies heartbeat. Just rest rest rest and take care.. this too shall pass and you'll be feeling better in no time!

Wow Urchin you have been through the wars. I hope that the anti bs are doing their thing now and you start to feel a bit better soon. Doesn't sound good at all but nice that you had a little peek at Eenie and all is well.

Get lots of rest and fluids :hugs:

Urchin,

Hope you are feeling better soon! I am glad the baby is still doing well! :flower:

Cheers chikkies - I think I've finally turned the corner... I'm now 'normal poorly' as opposed to 'scary ill'

It is a lot of years since I was as ill as this, and I really don't like it - guess my immune system has taken a real bashing with this pregnancy

I read it drops to help with your body accepting the baby but you'll get every germ under the sun :wacko:

Glad you are on the mend!

glad you are doing better too - so sorry to read what you went through. hope things are on the up now

It's a BOY!!!! We didn't think we'd see so soon.. we have our ultrasound for next Thursday.. but the doc today asked us if we wanted to see.. and she found boy parts! She said 90-95% sure!! We're in shock still!!

https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j194/vjorge2002/BabyPerryBOY.jpg

Wow that's amazing!! Well done for making a little baby boy!!
Incredible that you could find out before 20 weeks.. so now you know, what are you going to do?

Thanks Caro!
Ya apparently they can see pretty early on.. I even have the 2nd tri u.s. booked next week which is not even 18 weeks.

I don't know! I haven't purchased anything yet.. I guess I should start! I wanted to wait for the official u.s. next week. Start thinking about decorating our office/baby nursery!

Oh yay Lucky 7s for expecting a boy! We have a private gender scan at 17 weeks and can't wait but i'm so pleased for you that you know already :dance:

Lucky7's,

Congrats on having a boy! That is wonderful news!! :)

i belong to octobeerfeast also... in my duedates calendar my due is october 3..... im excited with my second baby,,, cause i still don't know the gender of my baby....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->