Any October babies to be?

Wantinga4th

Reaction score
I just got my BFP so thought i would see if anyone else is due in October yet.

According to an online Due date calculator i am due on the 4th Oct.

:hi: Hi, I only got my BFP today so I know I am getting ahead of myself but what the heck! :haha: EDD 8th October

Hi there.. I should be due Oct 2nd my B-day is Oct 4th ....I'm at 33 days since lmp.. Congrats to you both .. Do you guys have any symptoms yet ? My Breasts hurt OMG last night the covers rubbed them thought i was goin to cry.. I dont remeber this with my first 1 but that was 8 years ago. Brushing my teeth is also fun I gag constantly ..

Congrats to you too pregat35. I have no symtoms :shrug: so it's not really real yet :haha:

Hi gals! I'm due October 5th, first baby for me! I know it's very early.. and I'm some what cautious since I had a chemical back in July, but I feel totally different this time around. So I'm really positive.. I feel this baby will stick! So far my boobs are super sensitive and nipples hard all the time. I've been having some light cramping and pulling for 4 days now, and some constipation. I don't feel like eating anything, but then when I eat I eat it all. How are you all feeling? Do any of you workout? I'm a little concerned today I did my strength training class and I felt like maybe I should take it easier, but I do feel good when I work out.

Hi Lucky7s and congrats again :flower: I have adjusted my EDD to line up with my O date and I think it is 5th Oct too. I'm also excited if a little cautious. I was doing yoga and pilates with some quite strenuous ab work but was a bit worried but think I will keep at it but maybe ease off a little :shrug:

Yay Butterfly67! Fertility Friend gave me Oct 5th.. baby center gave me Oct 6th.. I mean I'm sure when I get checked at 8weeks they'll say something else! lol I don't know many Libras other then my brother in law and he seems to be a really cool guy!

Ya I don't know I'm sort of questioning this one strength training bootcamp type class I take T/Th/ Saturdays.. It's an hour long and has a bit of cardio and weights.. different stations where we workout.. i.e. push ups or jump rope.. then dumbells or kettlebells. Today was a lot of core work and I just slowed down and did my own thing, but I'm afraid to even do it. I emailed my trainer to talk to him personally so he knows i'm pg. We'll see what he says! I may go to a prenatal yoga class tomorrow just to be safe.. and I've been wanting to check it out. Ease my calm about my little sticky bean. I feel like I over think everything and it's stressing me out even more. :)

Yeah lucky I am totally over thinking everything too :dohh:

Good idea to talk to the trainer. I would like to do prenatal yoga I think I'll have to get a DVD. I was going to play a lot of golf in the next month. Seems like it is ok to do but maybe I will not try to hit it so hard (which will probably make my game better!)

Just wanted to pop in to say congratulations to you all!

I am approx 31 October! I love Halloween too!

Ya Anorak!! That's awesome... I love love Halloween it's my favorite holiday! So happy for you! :)

Just got a BFP today and used a digital and got a YES+. I also used the regular FRER and got a pos. My EDD is 10-16 and my first duaghters EDD was 10-16 exactly 10 years ago.....craziness!!!

Just got a BFP today and used a digital and got a YES+. I also used the regular FRER and got a pos. My EDD is 10-16 and my first duaghters EDD was 10-16 exactly 10 years ago.....craziness!!!

Congrats angieblovin!! That's so crazy they have same EDD!! Woo this is a slow October board but I'm sure we'll be getting more people coming in!! I was also on the Pregnant Buddies October board but it moves really really fast. LOL HEALTHY AND HAPPY 9 months!:thumbup:

Ay up!
I got my BFP today!
I had IVF using donor eggs - fertilization on 16th Jan, embryo transfer on 19th and due date is working out at 10th October (3 days before my 43rd birthday)
This will be my first baby ... I was pregnant in 2009 but sadly miscarried so we have everything crossed for a sticky one this time :D

Ay up!
I got my BFP today!
I had IVF using donor eggs - fertilization on 16th Jan, embryo transfer on 19th and due date is working out at 10th October (3 days before my 43rd birthday)
This will be my first baby ... I was pregnant in 2009 but sadly miscarried so we have everything crossed for a sticky one this time :D

Congrats Urchin! STICKY BEAN STICKY BEAN!!!
Positive thoughts.. I'm so nervous but I do what I can to think positive thoughts! Good Luck and Healthy & Happy 9 months!

Anyone else have any symptoms? Some of mine come and go.. the boobs our sensitive, then they're not. I relaxed all weekend.. in and out of sleep but I'm not overly exhausted. I've heard strong symptoms kick in 6-7 weeks. So waiting on that I guess.

I've just been having headaches but other than that nothing major :shrug:

So far I have very tender tits with enough veins on them to make a stilton jealous!
Other than that, I'm just very tired and have a few mild cramps and twinges in my belly

I was getting a little stressed about my lack of major symptoms til I read your post Lucky - so I shall wait for week 6-7 and see what that brings :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->