Any of the girls from the other night watching the footy again? :)

A

Angel Blue

Thought I'd set up another thread to keep us ladies entertained with the football :haha: Made a change to talk to ladies about football instead of men all the time! :happydance:

Yep ready and waiting! Who's your money on?

My heart says England... my head? undecided! :haha: Think it will go to extra time! :(

I've been saying Italy will win all day lol such a terrible supporter:nope: ofcorse it would be nice if we won though!

I hope to God we do win! :haha: I'll be away for the Semi's and the Final so praying I have someone to support :haha:

Going anywhere nice? Be sure to pack and England shirt :D

Getting nervous already..

I'm just heading down to Bristol from Manchester to stay with my friend :) Her husband and my fiance are cousins and arranged a 'lads' week away in Weymouth last year, so we'd both be alone and she has 3 boys aged 3 and under so I'm there to help and get some hands on experience :haha:

How close was Glen Johnson!? :O

Sounds like a handful, I have 3 brothers and can't cope with them so 3 under 3 I couldn't imagine lol. At least when they're in bed you can relax.

We aren't doing to badly so far.

I wasn't on the other night but I'm watching the footy :)

So far so good, I think we have the stronger team tonight...

I think they can be, well the 18 month old is, the 3 year old is good as gold apparently :)

I know just what I've been thinking! We've not played too badly at the moment... Hope I don't jinx it!

i'm here too.

feeling a but nervy about it now although we did start the stronger!

The more I watch the more I favour England to win, our team does seem much stronger.

We've certainly improved under Hodgson we actually play attacking football not just passing it and walking into the box

I am here :) I missed this earlier. So nervous x

dont think i can face penalties!!

Gutted too, but proud of the boys

So gutted, but I'm so proud of them lads right now! :football:

Anyone else's OH crying or is it just me that has to console a crying man? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->